twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:06:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]how long has it been since danny's last been home? he can't seem to remember. could be a few weeks, maybe a month, and while he remembers feeling homesick in galar, he felt nothing while in mauville.

maybe that's why it feels just a little easier to say goodbye.

the door opens, and in steps his bestfriend.

"hey, grey boy. thanks for coming."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:08:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]greyson shoots a text to , informing her of the fact he'd be a bit late tonight. then, he steps through the door. the surroundings are familiar, though he hasn't really seen them in nearly a decade.

"what's up? why the cryptic message? you good?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:26:41 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the question is ignored.

danny leads them into the living room before falling into the couch. he leans back, attempting to find comfort in the soft cushions. for reasons only obvious to danny, he fails to find any.

"man how long has it been since you were last here? like nine, ten years?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:30:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]greyson leans against the doorway of the living room, watching danny with narrowed eyes.

"give or take, i don't really remember."
[

he pushes again.

"what's going on, man?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[/div] [/blockquote][newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:32:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny leans back, peering over his shoulder at the doorway.

"you should sit. this might...take a while."

rubbing the back of his neck, he starts:

"so serena told me something the other night...and i'm not sure how best to say it."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:34:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he does, only to make his friend more comfortable. still, greyson can't deny he's tense himself. what the hell was this cloak and dagger stuff?

"okay."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:39:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"fuck. alright."

with a heavy breath, he closes his eyes and forces the words out.

"she's in rocket."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:44:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]that didn't take long, did it?

he tenses, remembering the time with @aria at the warehouse and his struggle against . they were a plague; a cancer to be rooted out, and destroyed.

and he was fucking one of them.

but, he remains calm.

"danny. you need to end things with her, before it's too late."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:47:51 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"she tried to. she wanted to call it quits and end it before i got dragged into shit. trust me, she really tried."

perhaps he still hasn't fully processed it. what it'll do to him, what it'll do to his family, or what it'll do to .

"i love her, grey. too much to just step away."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:50:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he exhales heavily, his muscles tense, jaw grinding.

"you don't understand what they are, danny."

he lived a sheltered life. when had danny ever taken any real responsibility?

"if she's in rocket, as you say, she isn't a good person."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:56:24 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]no, danny doesn't understand, but he will.

"she is! she's just made mistakes, went down the wrong path. i know there's good in her. i've seen it."

but serena had chosen this life.

she had chosen to join rocket.

somewhere deep down, perhaps never to surface, he knows he's lying to himself.

but he'd break if he ever believed otherwise.

"i'm staying with her."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 8:58:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"this isn't like choosing a brand of milk, danny. what you're saying is you'll go against the government itself. against me. all for this girl?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 9:04:03 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"..."

he hesitates, but he's known his answer since that night.

"yeah."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 9:07:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]jaw noticeably shifts, weighed down by the responsibility his position demands against the guilt he feels inside.

greyson stands, hands reaching for a ball around his waist.

"is... this your final decision?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
respite
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 9:09:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"it is."

a stray tear falls, rolling down his cheek.

"i'm sorry, grey."

[attr="class","noodles"]