luka chêne
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:20:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Everyone's got to start somewhere, right? Well, what could be better than right at the beginning? Luka hopes that she doesn't run into too many tough Pokemon here, for she's not sure her team could handle it...but there's only one way to find out! Plum hovers at her side, the sleepy tapir billowing dream mist around the pair as Luka double-checks her bag for Pokeballs, then gives her companion a thumbs-up. With a deep breath she steps into the tall grass around them, senses alert for a shape lurking in the leaves or a rustle in the foliage.[break][break]"Okay! We'll, like...we can definitely do this! Let's go!"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:15:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOPPIP APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:27:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A little pink puffball! How cuteeee, how sweet! Luka definitely wants to catch this little baby, and readies her Musharna to attack. "Okay, Plum! Let's go all out...umm...use dream eater!"[break][break]...[break][break]......[break][break]Nothing happens. Luka stares for a moment before remembering, "Oh! Shoot, i-it has to be asleep first, right? Okay Plum, use, erm..." [break][break] But in that time, the little Hoppip has floated away...

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 1:25:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METRONOME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:50:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Okay. This time...this time for sure! The rng gods have blessed Luka with another adorable pink baby, so who is she to throw this opportunity away?! Concentrating hard, she tries to remember all the rudimentary knowledge she has about capturing Pokemon, and keeps in mind her mistake from earlier. [break][break]"Hi, sweetie!" A fully evolved Pokemon might be outside her skill level, so laying on the charm might help a little...or at least, it probably won't hurt! "It must be scary with trainers going after you, right? I, um, I don't want to hurt you! I'd like it if we could be friends! But, um, I'm going to have you take a nap, okay? To make this, um, work..." Luka trails off sheepishly and glances over at Plum. "This time, use Hypnosis!" [break][break]It seems to work! Should she try and damage it? Ah but she had promised not to hurt the poor dear...so she crosses her fingers and throws a Pokeball, hoping for the best!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
baby steps [solo wild]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:17:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CLEFABLE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METRONOME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!