twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 14:04:01 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it's danny's first and only battle of the tournament — who better against than one of hoenn's finest gym leaders?

"mister ramsay!"

danny calls after the man as he jogs towards him.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 23:14:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey there!" Zac said, turning as he heard his name. He didn't know this young person, but Zac was always eager to make friends. "How can I help ya, mate?" Zac asked, sticking out a hand in greeting. 

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 10:08:57 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]almost to danny's surprise, zac actually stops for him, though should he really have been surprised? zac's lovely.

"sorry! don't mean to be a bother, but i'm a big fan of you and your gym."

he extends his hand out, accepting the handshake with a smile.

"i was wondering if you were participating in the tournament?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:03:44 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Of course mate! I'm here all day, just shaking hands and cracking cans," Zac said, laughing at his unintentional rhyme. He pulled a Charja-Cola from his fridge and tossed it to Danny before taking one for himself. "Why?" he asked, cracking it open, as advertised, "you looking for a battle?"

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:12:39 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"i love the rhyme!"

danny laughs, practically beaming as he accepts the can with a nod of gratitude. he cracks it open and takes a long sip, nodding as he does.

"yeah! maybe a quick one...just to see if i can actually hold my own."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:18:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah! No problem mate! Tell ya what. You see Bulu over there?" Zac asked, hooking a thumb at the legendary who was sleeping in a grove of palm trees. "You wake that sleepy bugger up and I'll give you a case of Charja-Cola. How's that sound?" Zac started heading towards the legendary. "Feel free to make it a 2v1. Show me what you can do!"

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:24:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny looks over, eyes widening at the sight of the mystical tapu bulu.

"holy shit yeah that sounds good!"

quickly finding two pokeballs, he calls out his grimmsnarl and exeggutor, then points over at the grove of palm trees.

"okay team! we need to wake up bulu over there. let's try shaking the tree!"

grimmsnarl nods, then hops on over to throw a POWER-UP PUNCH into the base of the tree. exeggutor shudders at the sight, but kicks an EGG BOMB over as well.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:30:50 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac laughed joyously at Danny's enthusiasm, and watched with great interest as he went straight for the palm trees. "An interesting strategy," Zac said. Several other trainers had tried this challenge before, but none of them had gone right for the foliage. 

As the EGG BOMBS exploded on the tree, Bulu pulled itself up, eyes creaking open as it felt its precious private forest getting blown up. The legendary rumbled, a sound deep in its wooden chest. Then, with ancient strength, it tore the palm tree from the sandy soil and threw it right at Grimmsnarl. 

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:42:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]is that a palm tre—

"oh shit!"

thankfully, grimmsnarl reacts faster than his trainer does. after being boosted by the earlier POWER-UP PUNCH, grimmsnarl simply throws another, breaking the tree in half.

it's only then that grimmsnarl decides to stick his tongue out, TORMENTING bulu.

exeggutor continues with the EGG BOMB assault.

"isn't it techincally awake right now?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 13:09:54 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Oh yeah, 100%. That case is yours mate. Now you've gotta hold your own until he settles down," Zac said, just as Bulu charged Grimmsnarl with a brutal MEGAHORN.

Zac took a step back, and motioned for Danny to do the same as the ground came alive with thick, vicious brambles, their growth and poison increased by the use of Tapu Bulu's NATURE'S MADNESS.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 8:12:27 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny's not entirely too sure what he got himself into. he was prepped for a battle, sure, but a battle against a legendary? hell no.

"aha yeah i think we can do that."

at zac's motion, danny takes a step back as well as he watches tapu bulu's NATURE'S MADNESS come alive.

there's nothing grimmsnarl could do against the MEGAHORN. exeggutor's REFLECT lessens the impact just a little, allowing grimmsnarl to stay in the battle.

with a FALSE SURRENDER, grimmsnarl bows his head.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:05:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

With one opponent gracefully dipping out of combat, Bulu turned its attention to an enemy it was incredibly familiar with: a tree. 

EGG BOMBS exploded around Bulu, driving the bull forward in a fury as it grabbed for Exeggutor. With jangling hands and tangling vines, the legendary reached for the thick legs of its opponent, and prepared to throw it into the ocean. 

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 9:58:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]can't believe tapu bulu's tryna murder danny's poor exeggutor.

"hold on, eggheads!"

the grass-type's eyes pulse in a HYPNOSIS in an attempt to calm the legendary down.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:46:44 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

At the sight of the multi-headed HYPNOSIS Tapu Bulu's rampage slowed, and stopped. The bull lay back down on the sand, happily snoozing again. "Huh, well, I'm gonna have to dock ya half a case because now we're right back where we started," Zac said, shaking his head.

A grin split his stern visage. "I'm just messing with ya mate," he said, slapping Danny on the back. "Great work! Case is all yours!"

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS ZAC (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 9:53:08 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"oh. half a case? i guess that's fine..."

thankfully, the gym leader's just playing playful.

danny laughs, more relieved than he should be. the slap on his back knocks the wind out of him, though he does well to cover it up with a cough.

"th-thanks..."

[attr="class","noodles"]