luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:51:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

There were few ideas worse than jumping head-first into a tournament like this with no real battling experience under her belt. But Luka was rather convinced at this point that the only way to get any better was with real, tangible experience. Reading about battling tactics or watching old championship matches was all well and good, but Luka found that whenever she was facing the real thing, everything she'd studied flew out the window as nerves overtook her. [break][break] So maybe a high-pressure situation like this would be no good. Or maybe it'd be just what she needed! A push in the right direction, albeit a rather forceful one. Luka's daydreams pictured her getting over her stagefright as she took on a tough opponent, awakening the hidden talent that lay within her...she could be cool. She could be so cool! And luckily her opponent looked nice enough, nobody particularly intimidating. Bubblegum curls bobbed as Luka took a deep breath and squared her shoulders back, a gentle smile on her face as she acknowledged her opponent. Time to make a good first impression![break][break] "U-ummm...hi! Ah, erm, s-sorry, ah...I think, um, that is, I suppose we're um, w-we're going to battle..." [break][break] Well. Never mind.[break][break] [break] battle theme! ♡

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 9:58:48 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Oh, a newcomer. Now, Eve was not exactly the most experienced battler herself, far from it. But during her journey, she had gotten to know people. And this one was showing the tell-tale signs of a woman that wasn’t quite used to what she was doing.

However, Eve had to admit that this fit the other’s appearance somewhat well. That girl had the bubbly kind of hair and overall demeanour that a somewhat timid and insecure approach in effect was more cute than obnoxious. It made her smile, though naturally, Eve was much better at keeping her cool here. And she was going to give the girl all the time she needed in the world. “Hello there, mon amie. Yes, we are here to battle. But feel free to settle in first, if you need to sort yourself out properly first,” she replied, a pleasant smile on her face.

Not like she had started out as a skilled battler either. Heck, she still did not consider herself a grand trainer or anything. Certainly way below people who habitually challenged gyms and the like. But she did know how to make an appearance at least, this time coming with a more business-casual like appearance, black blazer and skirt over a white, button-up blouse. She did like to go for more mature clothing like this, in part to make up for her more petite frame, really.

“Do you have any preference on how to do this? Single battle, duo, triple? I am flexible in this regard. This is more for fun and experience anyway, so relax and do what you want to do, my dear.”

battle theme

- link battle theme
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 21:48:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The first thing Luka noticed was the accent. Fluidly Kalosian, recognizable even before any explicit French was spoken. Ah, what luck! Some of the tension in Luka's shoulders eased as she relaxed slightly, happy to be in the company of a fellow Kalosian. Though they didn't know each other, there was a certain comfort and camaraderie in the simple knowledge that they hailed from the same place. Out here, Luka often felt like a tiny fish swept out to sea; now, that vast ocean seemed to have shrunken slightly. [break][break] "Je suis Kalosian aussi," she replied in fluid French, with a smile as sweet as fresh picked strawberries. "Ah...b-but I suppose that kind of chatter can wait! Sorry, um...oh! My name is Luka! I'm looking forward to this battle...and thank you for being patient with me!" [break][break] Nerves still churned in her stomach, but she did her best to try and ignore them. After all, she had some decisions to make. A double battle...triple? That seemed like so much! But this was meant to be a learning experience, so Luka decided to dive right in. The woman opposite her seemed sweet and understanding, and so she hoped that patience would last throughout their battle.[break][break] "I'd like to try a double battle, I think. If you don't mind! I'm a little new at this," she admitted unnecessarily, toying nervously with the lacy edge of her skirt. "Would you, um, like to go first?" [break][break] [break] battle theme ♡

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 22:15:56 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Evette,” she replied with a tilt of the head, introducing herself. Somehow, she tended to always move towards saying fewer words than her conversation partners, even when she didn’t really have a reason to do so. It was a bit odd, maybe, but she figured that it was just something she happened to do. Plus, it was always good to respond in kind in such situations. They were country-woman, after all. That much was clear.

Plus, she had no reason to say too much. “And don’t mention it. I am in no rush.” Honestly, she was not. There was no award for winning quickly. Or losing quickly, for that matter. So, she had all the time in the world to be nice towards this young lady, who sort of was already responding in kind, after all.

Plus, if the girl was more comfortable with the battle, it would probably be a better experience, anyway. A double battle was fine by her, anyway. Since this woman was obviously a bit inexperienced, Eve swiftly reached for two of her lesser used Pokemon, calling forth Bagon and Flabebe. “Double is fine, of course. But you probably should get your Pokemon out before letting me have the first move,” she replied with a light chuckle.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 0:43:26 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh- y-yeah, you're probably right!" Nervous laughter spilled from her lips like uncorked champagne as Luka fumbled for her bag, trying to decide who to send out. Toffee was a no-go: her Togepi shared her delicate disposition, just as sweet and kind. A true baby! Perhaps she was just a little too maternal, too afraid of him getting hurt out there...she'd have to introduce him to battling sometime, but for now she wanted to keep him safe. [break][break] Plum became her first choice, and she puzzled over the second for a moment before finally deciding on Bonbon. A Musharna and Buneary burst from their Pokeballs in a shower of little pink hearts, the seals Luka liked to use only adding to their already adorable vibe. [break][break] "Okay!" Okay. This was really happening! Luka took a deep breath and tried to keep her voice from shaking, lest she psych out her own team as well. "I'm ready! Let's, um, let's do this!" [break][break] [break] ✔ double battle!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 9:15:04 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Heh. That was commitment to style, if nothing else. Cute personality, cute style of dress, cute Pokemon. Eve had to admit that she didn’t really do that. While she had two of those down, she tended to catch whatever struck her fancy or she came about that looked interesting. As such, her current choice was not exactly too coherent in that regard. Flabebe yes, it was all Kalosian, basically a national Pokemon at this point. Of course it was, mother had sent her that as a gift. But Bagon was anything but. She only had the little girl because she had apparently been dropped by her parent. Poor thing.

But maybe battling would help it grow. Once it was a Brutalanda, maybe Eve could just release it back into the wild to look for her mother or so.
For now though, battle. “Well, ready or not, we are doing this indeed,” she noted, nodding at the other. Then, she raised her hand in a somewhat royal, yet delicate gesture. “Focus your energy, Bagon. And give us Grassy Terrain, Flabebe.” While the former closed her eyes and concentrated, the little Fairy plant spun in place, emitting a green energy that then spread to the whole arena, covering it in ephemeral grass in the process.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 18:43:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her opponent hadn't started with an attack. Luka was rather surprised, but pleasantly so. She was admittedly relived that this wasn't an all-out offensive battle right out the gate- her poor heart probably couldn't handle it! [break][break] Still, this really made her aware of the skill gap between herself and her opponent. What Evette was doing...this was known as setting up, right? She was pretty sure she'd read about it. A tactical move, rather than one based on pure aggression...it was smart, but Luka wasn't sure what she should do in response. [break][break] Her Buneary toed curiously at the grass that had just sprouted, then turned back to her trainer with a questioning squeak. Luka jolted a bit and smiled down at the pink fluffball, reminded again that she needed to act, not just think. "Ummm...let's use Calm Mind, Plum!" she instructed, voice still resonating with nerves. "And Bonbon...let's begin with a Bounce!" While her Musharna focused, Luka's Buneary thumped her feet a few times and sprang up into the air, a jump so high that it would certainly take her a while to get down for the attack. [break][break] [break] ✔ use a charging move

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 21:25:44 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Calm Mind, huh? Good. That would mean that it was ready to take an attack. The more tactically sound move would have been to concentrate either on that one, or on the other opponent while they were separated like that. However, that would feel a bit rude in this context. And she did not necessarily play to win. Not like she could become some kind of champ or anything, no.
So, she could settle for only winning in ways that would not leave others hurt. Well, aside from the Pokemon, but those signed up for it. And even then, she took steps to mitigate that a little with a trainer like Luka.

Thus, instead of the exposed Buneary, she had her Flabebe aim at the more entrenched Musharna. “I hope you are ready, because here comes a Solar Beam. Also, Bagon, protect Flabebe.” The little dragon would make sure to do that, directing its headbutt into the Bounce, hurting both melee fighters, while a huge, boosted solar beam came from a very small Pokemon, towards the one with the calmest mind.

- charging move used
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:09:07 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This woman was so calm in the face of battle. Luka was admittedly rather awestruck, taken in by Evette's calm, collected demeanor. It was...well, it was so cool! Even if Evette wasn't a trainer of any great renown, she was exactly what Luka aimed to be: someone who could think on their feet without flinching in the face of conflict. [break][break]Luka herself was hardly at that level. She flinched when two attacks landed on her Pokemon, fighting the urge to call off the battle then and there as her Buneary slammed into Bagon and took the force of a headbutt, while her Musharna took the brunt of a powerful Solar Beam. "Plum! Bonbon! Are...a-are you okay?!" Nerves bit into her tone; Luka found that her hands were shaking. Bonbon squeaked softly as she stumbled to her feet, though Plum looked a little better off, that Calm Mind having helped her withstand that powerful attack. [break][break] What she she do now? Think...she had to think! When facing opponents obviously stronger than her, what was the best move...her opponent's Pokemon had excellent teamwork, so maybe she should break that up? It felt mean, but that might be her best bet. "Plum! Use...use hypnosis! And Bonbon, hit back with a double kick!" Plum aimed at the Flabebe while Luka's Buneary aimed at the dragon right in front of her, kicking up with her fluffy little legs. [break][break] [break] ✔ inflict or sustain a sleep

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:55:50 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
While the Pokemon were fighting, Eve mostly had eyes for the trainer instead. No, not that way. At least not to her knowledge. But the way she reacted, it was a lot akin to what she had experienced with other novice trainers before. That worry, that concern, that relative aimlessness. Eve was going somewhat easy on the other, which potentially was a shame in and of itself. But she figured that was always better than hurting feelings. These fights were also meant to be learning experiences, after all.

“They are okay. Or at least they will be,” she started, trying to transfix the other’s eyes if possible. Her Foongus needed to recharge, after all, so it wasn’t doing much right then. Bagon in the meantime separated from the Buneary slightly reeling, but was back on its feet faster than the other, swiftly seeking to follow it up with a Zen Headbutt instead. “A Pokemon always has a choice. Especially with a gentle trainer like you. They wouldn’t be fighting if they didn’t want to. If they could not handle it. Do not worry about them, worry about you being the anchor they deserve.” Whilst her own voice was steady and calm, she did try to put some emphasis in. Otherwise, she might be overheard in all this.

The Foongus meanwhile, briefly fell asleep, whilst the melee on the other end continued. “Though if you want to and pay for the food or drink, I will gladly help you with any of this you need assistance with after this fight.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:29:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Evette's assurances made her feel a little better. She was right...if her Pokemon didn't trust her, or if they didn't want to be here, they wouldn't be following her requests. It was Luka's responsibility to be a rock for her whole team, to hold them together and make the best use of their abilities. Even though she was a rookie- well, they all were- her team still trusted her enough to make these decisions for them. She had to do her best not to let them down! [break][break] But her mettle was again tested when another hit landed on her poor Buneary. The little dear was certainly taking a lot, wasn't she? Though she staggered to her feet once again, Luka was certain she couldn't take another strong hit like that. "Bonbon," she called out softly, concern laced in her tone, "I'm so sorry! I'll make this up to you...you should rest, so can you use Healing Wish on Plum?" It seemed her Buneary understood. After healing her teammate Luka's Buneary was down for the count, pulled back into her Pokeball. Luka planted a soft kiss on the top of it before returning the ball to her bag, facing her opponent again with a nervous sort of smile. [break][break] "Thank you for your encouragement! Even if we're down...we won't give up! I'd be happy to take you up on that later, but first-" She gestured over to Plum, "Use Moonblast on the Bagon!" [break][break] [break] ✓ use a super effective move!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:06:37 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, at least the Buneary went out doing something useful. It probably could have kept on going, in a pinch. But Luka clearly was the type of girl that would rather err on the side of caution like that. Not that Eve could or would blame her. That was a reasonably smart move to boot, after all. At least while Foongus was asleep, as it still was, the battle was not too badly lopsided against her like this. But there was a bit of a ticking clock before this became a 2 versus 1 again.

Clearly, Luka tried to finish it before that. “All or nothing Bagon, Double Edge!” she instructed her Pokemon, which tried to rush right through Moonblast, even though it hurt, and would seek to rush the enemy Psychic type in order to hit it with aforementioned attack.
“That certainly was the right move. Maybe you will be able to turn this around after all, chéri,” she answered, though naturally she planned on winning this. But with a battle like this, she didn’t mind either outcome, really.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:04:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka blossomed under the praise like a rose. Even though she might have preemptively brought Bonbon out of the battle, Plum was her strongest Pokemon and after taking that solar beam, definitely needed the assist. So perhaps this had been a good move! She might have done something right for once! [break][break] Of course, she still didn't really expect a win out of this. However, the odds weren't completely stacked against her like before. Luka had been expecting a total sweep in all honesty, so she was just happy to have gotten this far! The Bagon took her attack though, and with a powerful rebuttal. Plum was knocked back by the hit, but seemed to still be okay...thank goodness! Luka knew this would probably be over once the other Pokemon woke up, so her best bet was to try and even the playing field. "Use Moonblast again!" she called, gesturing with a bit more flair. If it worked before, it'd probably work again! [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:23:01 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
She did get better at this, didn’t she? Or maybe, she always had a bit of a penchant for battle and just needed to believe in herself or something like that. Honestly, Eve wasn’t too good at this. But she could definitely see the other flourishing, which made her smile more. Hence, improvement somehow.

The Bagon could take one Moonblast meanwhile, but the second was a bit much, so Eve recalled it anyway. Type advantage was the real deal, after all. Though she was not completely sure that the girl had chosen it fully on purpose.
Then again, Foongus had woken up by now and was just done firing another Solar Beam at the opponent, hoping to this time knock her out completely. “Most of all though, your Pokemon seem to fit you pretty well. Cute, but with talent and strength. I think that is one of the most important things about being a trainer, really.”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 21:53:38 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

That solar beam did the trick, especially after Bagon's powerful attack. If Luka felt confident enough there was a chance she could push Plum a little farther, but the dream tapir was looking a bit worse for wear and she didn't want to risk the chance of anymore injury. It really was hard, seeing her team taking hits like this...they'd all have to grow thicker skins if they were going to make it. With a resigned smile Luka withdrew her Musharna, giving the ball a little smooch just as she'd done for Bonbon. "You did great," she whispered, and slipped the ball into her bag. [break][break] "Ehh...do you really think so?" Luka flushed slightly at the compliment; she didn't seem all that disappointed about the loss. It had been expected- her team did their best, and that was all she could ask of them! "Thank you! We, um...we have a lot of work ahead of us, but we'll do our best..." She smiled warmly, striding across the field to shake her opponent's hand. "And you did wonderfully! Thank you for the battle...your team is really strong! And you give really good advice...you're a lovely trainer. It was an honor to get to battle you!" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times