February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:37:00 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“I would say that I am lovely first, a trainer much, much later. And battling me should be more a pleasure than an honour, given that I only got a single badge to my name,” she replied, even describing a little bow as she said that. After all, confidence and presentation were the hallmarks of a good songstress. Plus, putting on a bit of a show might get the girl to feel better about her loss. Certainly, she did not appear to resent it or anything like that, but there likely was some disappointment still.

Plus, this was all in good fun. “I am sure others can give better advice than me here in this tournament. I only have the best singing voice by far. Saying that, she would stride towards the other. “And I meant what I said. If there is one thing I am good at, it is getting a good impression of people. Not that it is very hard when one has mannerisms such as yours.” The cute ones, that was. Eve would nudge towards the side where there were stalls and whatnot. “So, what do you say we grab ourselves a bite and have a proper little chat or something, yes?”
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:58:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A single badge was far more of an accolade than Luka had to her name. Gym badges...honestly, she hadn't given that much thought to trying out any League battles. Maybe someday- for now, smaller battles like this were more up her alley. "Pleasure or honor...either way, I'm really thankful for this battle! I think...I-I think I learned a lot, and I'm sure my team did too!" Even if slightly disappointed by the loss, as was only natural, there was no trace of anger or resentment on her face: only a sunshine smile framed by bobbing pink curls. [break][break] "I'd love to take you up on that," she agreed once they met in the center of the field. "You said you're a singer? That's so cool...I'd love to hear more about it!" Luka's skirt swirled around her legs as she turned towards the stalls, a spring in her step as she made a beeline for them. "Let's go!" [break][break] [break] Thread complete!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
luka vs evette [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 5:15:39 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB