REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

Melody was once again doing another underwater battle, not like she minded it though as she loved the water! She strapped herself up with all of the proper gear she needed and waved to the man who would be her opponent, however she was drawing a blank on the name of the opponent. [break][break]

"Hey there! You my opponent for this battle?" she asked curiously as she dipped her feet into the water.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Melody and Bill anderson[HST]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 3:10:51 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill stood on the deck of his boat, looking down into the water, where Milotic was swirling between the coral and sunken ships. His sunglasses were tucked into his pristine hair, and his sun shone with a sheen of sunscreen.
"I sure hope so," Bill said, his clear eyes locked onto the form of the currently un-kidnapped gym leader. "I'm Bill Anderson, Lars' dad. You must be Melody."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 4:16:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

Melody's eyes lit up when he mentioned he was lar's dad. She hadn't really gotten a chance to really see since the tournament started but she was excited to get to battle his dad! How exciting! She extended her hand to shake it "Oh wow! I'm glad I get to meet you! How are you doing sir?" she asked. [break][break]

"Well then this battle got a lot more interesting to me! Did you teach lars how to battle yourself?" she asked wanting to know about the man before the battle started.

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 2:51:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Bill grasped Melody's hand and helped her up onto the deck of the boat.
"Welcome aboard," he said, gesturing to the front of the deck, where they would have the best view of the battle to come. "It's been a while since I've had a celebrity on deck." 

"I didn't teach Lars, no. He was always stubborn, and had to find his own way to do things. A mixed blessing. He has excelled in some areas, and in others repeated my mistakes." Bill nodded slowly. He was proud of Lars, but it was unfortunate how much his son had followed in his footsteps. 

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:12:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

"Thank you captain." she said grinning at him. "You're the captain of this vessel? I know how to sail myself." she said looking around the rather impressive boat. "Oh? Celebrity? You flatter me, im just a girl who likes to sing and dance." she said trying to keep herself humble, yet she really appreciated his words for someone to say that about her unprompted. [break][break]

She looked over the edge of the boat out towards the sea. "She's a mighty fine vessel. Is there a battle space on here?" she asked curiously wondering where exactly he was going to take her.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:21:26 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"A battle on deck? No, it's just for a better view."
Bill gestured out to the open ocean around them. "The open ocean is a much better arena, but there's no reason for us to be in harms way, right?"

Bill lead Melody under the deck, and down into the cabin. He flicked on a switch, and the opaque walls became transparent, giving a full 360 degree view of the colorful ocean around them.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 8:54:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

Melody looked around the beautiful boat, the opaque wall LITERALLY taking her breath away. The glimmer in her eye was one of that much like a child looking at snow for the first time. She always loved the ocean and it's breathtaking view. "Wow...it's so beautiful down here." she said, her words trailing off slowly. [break][break]

"Oh right! The battle! Well luckily I chose a pokemon dazzling enough for such a dazzling view!" she said raising a finger and closing her eyes as a bruxish slowly made it's way into view and gave both Bill and Melody it's iconic devilish grin.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 13:29:03 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

"She's quite stunning," Bill said earnestly. "Only fitting that I'm following suit then." 

Milotic swam into view, appearing like a mirage from behind a bank of crimson coral. Her cream scales shifted and disappeared against the backing of the sand, and she paddled languorously over to the boat. Nearing the viewing basin, she let out a call that was two parts lonesome and one part joy, like a kid missing their parents on summer camp. 

She wound around the basin where Melody and Bill stood, encircling them like a jeweled python. Her tail segments were semi-transparent, like long tears of stained glass fused into a fan. The gorgeous coloration caught and held Bill's eye, and he smiled as she passed. 

"By all means," he said, bewitched by Milotic's slow movements, "you start."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:22:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

A battle of the beauties huh? Personally Melody thought Milotic would win as their scales were unlike anything else in this world. However bruxish wouldn't fall so easily to THIS 2ND RATE HAZBIN! Bruxish saw how Bill and Melody were oogling the Milotic and decided to use it's own dazzling power! Bruxish began to use a strange rhythmic noise as an eeriely pink and pretty light filled with Psychic energy emanated from it's body and creeped over Milotic causing damage due to the shared water typing.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:22:18 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Milotic cried in pain at the attack, her body contorting in agony as the psychic attack tore at her. Though gorgeous, she was barely more than a Feebas, having only evolved a few weeks ago. The creature was far from a seasoned battler. Then again, Bill didn't keep her for her power.

Milotic's huge, serpenting body twisted ans constricted, and it shot a Water Pulse at its vicious opponent.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:06:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

The water pulse sent bruxish into a tizzy as the fish got sent spinning with the pulse of water. The bruxish slowly regained its composure and reoriented itself. The pokemon full of anger and jealousy rushed towards and bared it's fangs that were coated in a pink energy as Bruxish aimed to use psychic fangs on the pokemon for daring to water pulse it!

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:39:58 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

Psychic Fangs bit into Milotic's hide, tearing at the serpent. She lashed out, heavy coils of bloodied flesh thrashing the water. As her strength waned, the power of her Flailing only grew. Her stained tail became a scythe of a dozen brilliant panes, cutting down coral, stone, and waves like so much Autumn wheat.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:23:05 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

The milotic fought back beautifully, but not enough. The Bruxish reeled back in pain from the move that Milotic had unleashed on her and she was NOT a fan of it. So much so that she rushed up to milotic and popped her tongue in front of the opponent, using ASTONISH to try and flinch the pokemon and prevent it from doing any further moves from harshing it's beautiful vibes.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:48:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.

The parti-colored fish stuck out its too-long tongue, and Milotic reeled back, Flinching. Adding insult to injury? It was just too much for the already wounded Milotic. With a whirl of bloody bubbles she turned and swam hard, trailing red as she sought the deep. 

"Astounding," Bill said softly. "I've never viewed a battle from down here before. I'm so happy I had it made. It was like a nature documentary, don't you think?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:54:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#underwater!

Melody's [break] theme

Melody frowned at her pokemon "BRUXISH!" she called at it "You did NOT need to bite that hard." she said calling the pokemon over to the glass. [break][break]

She began to chastize her "I'm proud of you for winning, but that poor Milotic is gonna be injured for a long time! Take pyukumuku and heal her wounds. I dont want her to have a scar left over, am I understood?" she said towering over the pokemon behind the glass like a rather dominant tiger mom. [break][break]

The bruxish reeled back and teary eyed, a pyukumuku float around in the water until it latched onto the bruxish and bruxish swam quickly after the milotic. Melody turned back over to bill "Yes it was pretty to see such beautiful pokemon display their strength. But im so sorry about injuring your Milotic. Bruxish is going to be getting a lot more training after that." she said apologetically.

notes notes notes notes