[break]
@tag[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

The water ripples with a stream of bubbles, unblinking eyes watching from the crystal depths. Compared to the safari waters, the ocean seems to be much more comfortable for this Wailmer, salt water lazily sprinkling from its blow hole as he sighs.
[break][break]
Unable to step out as far into the waters as the mini whale, Eris votes to stand upon the wooden boardwalk, signalling to Kuji as he hums in response.
[break][break]
"We'll wait just a little more to see if anyone shows up for a fight, okay?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 13:35:47 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
There was indeed a challenger approaching. Small, oddly-coloured but determined to prove itself, a little Remoraid was dashing through the waters while its trainer approached her opposite on foot. After all, no reason to be rude. Especially not to a girl she actually knew already.

Well ‘knew’, they had met once on a mountain trail. But she considered anyone that she thought dangerous Pokemon with to at least be an acquaintance. “Hello there, young lady. I do remember you from the mountains. Are you participating with your Wailmer?” No reason not to talk a little first, either. In fact, Eve simply liked to get to know her opponents a little first. Even if technically , she already knew this one, at least a little.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 23:25:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@tag[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

It's a small world was a phrase always meant to be taken figuratively. Even if she couldn't quite touch the horizon with her hands, she's always running into people she's met before at some point in her life.
[break][break]
"Yeah I am! Didn't expect to see you here either, but it's nice to see you again!" Smiling, Eris signals to her Wailmer, getting him to hum a song of greeting to Evette. "Were you hoping to do some fish fighting? Throwing these fins! Well... Wailmer is a mammal but, you get the gist!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 9:28:17 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
So this was really her. Not very surprising. Eve was fairly decent at recognizing people she had met before, after all. It, too, was an acquired skill, courtesy of her mother. The ability to recognize fans was apparently important, though she had yet to run into any situations where it truly mattered.

But, well, it was nice here. And this girl recognized her, too, in a rather cheerful way. At least with this one, she had apparently left a rather positive impression, nice. The Wailmer certainly greeted her rather enthusiastically. “It is nice indeed. And yes, I figured I give the little one some more battle experience. It is an odd looking fellow, so its peers always shunned it, I think. Seems like it wants to prove itself.” She nodded towards the discoloured Remoraid in the waters.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 9:44:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@tag[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

It wants to prove itself to be accepted? That... Eris can't help but frown a little at the thought, not quite wishing to see her own reflection on such a joyous occasion. Instead, she chooses to let Kuji examine the Remoraid and come to a conclusion of his own. And he's rather nice about it, swimming over to nudge its fellow water buddy and spray a burst of water through his blowhole in greeting.
[break][break]
"I'm sure he's plenty tough, and he'll definitely find those who will accept him! After all, you've accepted him as your pokemon, haven't you? That's the first step!"
[break][break]
Waving to the Wailmer, Eris takes a seat upon the boardwalk and invites Eve to sit right by her.
[break][break]
"You can take the first move!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 10:28:52 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, at least the two water Pokemon got along….swimmingly. Haha. Well, that was probably the best to do right then. If these two could battle without becoming enemies, that would already be great, wouldn’t it?

Eve smiled at the display, then nodded to her much smaller companion. “That is true. It’s a fun little marine critter to have around for sure. Though, sadly, there are not that many battles where he can be used. That is why I came here, really.” After all, bringing out Remoraid in a standard arena just saw it struggle to flop on the ground. Not exactly the best way to gather experience.

But here, it was in its element. And thus, it darted away from the Wailmer a respectable distance, so they could begin the fight. “Very well then,” she added, nodding. “Remoraid, Lock on target!”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 11:44:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

As the Remoraid takes its position, Kuji begins to exert Pressure, grinning widely as he awaits a game plan from his trainer.
[break][break]
Two whistles, each a different note - The water begins to swirl, collapsing into a spiral as a Whirlpool begins to form and suck everything into its centre. No escape for the brave, young challenger.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:19:23 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Remoraid had lived in the seas for a long, long time. And if there was one thing she had learned in school – well, that meant while swimming with her school of fish – it was that you did not fight the whirpool. That was a losing proposition. No, you joined in, leaned into the rotation and tried to get along with it, rather than going the opposite direction.

Hence, it allowed the waters to carry it. That was a little disorienting and she got a bit dazed – but she was still locked on. With that, even while riding the whirlpool, she would not miss. Hence, the Psybeam was fired while it was still being dizzied about.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:28:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Having long set her target beforehand, the Remoraid is rather accurate in her aim, earning herself a soft groan from the Wailmer as he tanks the shot. Instead of retaliating, Kuji listens to the bird whistle that Eris makes, puffing slightly as he releases Mist into the air.
[break][break]
"She's real smart! Got the instincts and all to survive proper."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 13:30:10 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
So, Eris had taken to controlling her Pokemon with whistles and the like. Interesting. Eve was sure to put that into her notebook later. This was not the first time she had seen this, come to think of it. But she had not consciously registered it so far.
Made a lot of sense, though. After all, most trainers did literally call their attacks. Well, those of their Pokemon at least. That did give the opposition at least a brief time to react to it. A whistle like this on the other hand could be more akin to code.

It was something to look into later. Trying to teach a Pokemon these sorts of things in the middle of a tournament was probably not a great idea. “Water Pokemon need those, especially the small ones. Your Wailmer is not the biggest thing swimming beneath the waves after all. And the ocean itself can be quite dangerous, too,” she replied, while Remoraid once more locked on, hoping to ensure that it could hit through the mist as well.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:57:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

"Mhmm, the ocean giveth and the ocean sure can taketh away."
[break][break]
She remembers her brief interaction with . How the girl had kept her hopes up even though the sea had contributed to her predicament. She remembers how she met , aimlessly lying amidst the waves and hoping they would be enough to wash her away. If those interactions arise from just being near the ocean, she can't imagine how rough it can get for those living in it.
[break][break]
As the Remoraid takes careful aim once more, Kuji begins to submerge under the surface, letting air rush from his lungs as a great Water Spout seeks to throw his opponent into the sky.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 17:16:37 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Once again, Remoraid decides not to fight the waters. Being out of the water was not particularly healthy for it, certainly. But it could survive like that without much problem, at least for a bit. Not pleasant, but also nothing a trainer-owned Pokemon had never experienced. It could handle this.
And hey, even the organizers of the tournament would still consider this an underwater battle, even if Remo was sent for a flying ride here.

Which it was. Relatively high, even. Yet, it was still locked on regardless. Hence, in mid-air, it backflipped, orienting itself back towards the Wailmer, and fired its mighty Octazooka!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:13:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

As the Remoraid gets blasted into the air, Kuji figures that it's up to something and oh, is he right in his guesses. Thankfully, the Mist cloaks him, allowing him to dodge the worst of the inky splotches and dive deeper into the water, only ever resurfacing to keep his opponent up in the air with yet another Water Spout!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:27:48 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar

Wait, that was not how this was supposed to be played! The Remoraid felt really weird being pushed back up before it landed. And it could not exactly do anything about it, since it was already in the air. Gravity was kind of unforgiving in these kinds of moments.

So, all it could do was to just keep being juggled by Water Spouts. Didn’t quite hurt as much, but it was annoying. And it was kind of lost.
Fortunately, it had a trainer. “Remoraid, to the left Hydropump in 3, 2, 1, now!” It just obeyed, naturally, and found itself being pushed sideways by the kickback, back into the water a few feet away from the Water Spout. And it immediately went under, trying to hide for the moment in all this madness going on, so it could later ambush the bigger Pokemon.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:33:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Unfortunately, playtime can't last forever. Watching as the Remoraid escapes his grasps Kuji lets out a low bellow and begins to seethe, catching Eris attention as she watches the waters for signs of the fish. After a minute of searching, she reckons that she's simply just not skilled enough to do so, raising her hand to the sky and waving to catch the Wailmer's attention.
[break][break]
"Alrighty, Kuji. Feel free to get salty!"
[break][break]
He does so with gusto, churning the waters with his fins. And for reasons that can't be explained by science, the sea water begins to get saltier, practically turning into Brine.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES