February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:08:35 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
That was what it had been waiting for. The Wailmer raised its fins, clearly trying to do something. Remoraid reckoned that it was doing something to try and force it out of hiding. But it was planning on doing that, anyway. Just it wanted to do so on its own terms – specifically, it wanted to capitalize on that very moment. Once the Wailmer was distracted, Remoraid would assault it from below with the most powerful Psybeam yet, clearly intent on knocking the big fish out of the water with all it got.

Eve, in the meantime, was doing her best to follow that battle. “I actually hoped that no one would get salty about the outcome of this battle…” she noted, sounding sullen but also smirking. Sometimes, the bad puns just overcame her.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:23:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

There's a level at which water salinity can become deadly and Eris knows this fact very well. Even as the Remoraid readies itself to counterattack and get revenge, Kuji doesn't quite let up on turning the water into Brine. Given his trainer's lack of input, he's sure that she reckons the Remoraid might not last for long so he takes the Psybeam with ease, groaning just slightly as his body is pushed above the surface.
[break][break]
"Well, Kuji's a bit of a sore loser in his own right, but he still does try not to show it."
[break][break]
But just as his eyes rise above the water, the Wailmer's weight wins out, allowing him to sink back into the depths and taunt his opponent with a light hum. Should she attempt to get any closer than she already is, she may just have experience a toxic shock from the hyper-salinity present.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 17:59:54 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, the plan worked. It hit rather well, from hiding, easily landing a really good Psybeam. Problem was just that it didn’t do all too much to the big fat Wailmer. Not to shame it for that, of course. But being that big and tough, it just had an easier time simply tanking this. Meanwhile, the Remoraid was getting a bit drowsier, feeling rather ill in the waters. It still wanted to go on, of course. If only to show that even a little fish like itself could somehow win against a big whale.

And yet, even as it tried to Lock On once more, it found itself unable to properly concentrate for that, swerving back and forth and eventually just plain fainting. “I guess that was too tall an order for the little one after all,” Eve acknowledged after recalling it. “But it will grow stronger still, I think. This will likely have helped at least a little bit with that, so thank you for the match.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:15:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

"Kuji, enough. I think you might kill the marine life if you continue."
[break][break]
Leaning slightly over the boardwalk, Eris calls out to the Wailmer and receives a song in return. It's one that tells her that he still wishes to swim for a while longer and enjoy the sunlight while it lasts. So Eris concedes without so much as a sigh, turning her attention back to Evette and offering her a smile.
[break][break]
"It definitely will! When that day comes, you two can come back to challenge us! I'm sure that Kuji would appreciate it!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Stream Sports! || H✩T
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 9:09:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: