prince vs temp (H✩T)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:01:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

prince felt like they were melting, and was already debating going somewhere inside where it wasn't scorching hot. it seemed cypher wasn't going to let them, though, if the way the mawile circled back around to attempt to nudge them along when they stopped was any sign.

[break][break]

but damn if prince didn't just want a place to sit- and the fact that they weren't going to get one was really starting to piss them off. if they were going to be here all day, they didn't just want to stand around for hours on end, and they really didn't want to sit on uncomfortable, hot sand.

[break][break]

so of course the only option was taking their irritation out on some poor soul who didn't particularly seem occupied with a battle.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]prince THALER

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 19:39:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp still wasn't, like, officially in this. But he had a little battle tracker now, given to him by a nice attendant. The heat was wonderful! Having grown up here, it was just a nice time.

Still, it was nice to cool off, so Temp was sharing an ice cream with him Umbreon. The dark type sure seemed to enjoy the treat!

Much like wanted, Temp was unsuspecting and not in a battle. The perfect target!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 14:50:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

when prince stopped this time to make sure his target, , didn't have anyone else waiting for a battle, his mawile circled back around again. this time, though, prince stopped it and made an attempt to nudge the pokemon along with him as he walked across the sand towards temp, with much more purpose than he probably should have. and then, once he was close enough-

[break][break]

"are you up for a battle? no apologies for interrupting him, no introduction or anything. which, yes, was a little rude, but prince was too hot to care about being polite at this point.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 17:14:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Thankfully for , Temp was stupid and friendly.

Instead of finding anything rude, he just perked up and smiled like the sun when he realized the other was talking to him.

"Dude! Yeah, I'm always up for a good scrap!"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 0:55:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

doesn't say anything about prince being rude as fuck, which they're thankful for. if he even noticed; they're really beginning to think he hasn't.

[break][break]
but also....dude? they brush it aside for now, instead waving vaguely at the pokemon they both have out.

[break][break]
"guess we're fighting with these two?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:18:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Sure thing, bro!" gently, he nudges his Umbreon out onto the field. She huffs lightly but slinks out to the battlefield, ears perked up.

"Wanna flip for who goes first?" Temp's already digging a in his pocket for a spare coin, tongue poking out of his mouth and brows furrowed as he searches.

umbreon - female - synchronize - quick attack, dark pulse, moonlight, confuse ray, snarl, copycat

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 2:55:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

maybe prince was beginning to feel a little bad for being rude, but the longer this went on the more he was convinced hadn't even noticed. a nudge of his mawile had him also heading onto the battlefield, although much more eager than his opponent.
[break][break]
"you can go first." mostly to take pity on the poor man and his coin search.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:11:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp pulls out a coin right as gives his assent.

He shrugs it off with his same grin.

"Sure thing, bro! You can call me Temp, by the way!" He preferred the nickname to his actual name.

Scratching his chin, he tried to think of this pokemon... was it... a Mawile? What did Mawile do.... he didn't really know much more than the Pokemon around Slateport and Pacifidlog, even Hoenn native ones.

"Uuuuuh... use Confuse Ray!"

May as well do with the safest option.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 7:06:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

it seemed prince's attempts to keep this poor man from having to look through for a coin had failed after all; he pulled one out just as they had managed to say it. he doesn't seem to mind this, either- prince is starting to guess he doesn't mind anything at this point.

[break][break]

"prince." they can't say much about temp's nickname, considering their own, but it is tempting. instead, they're about to address their mawile when addresses his pokemon first. prince tries to force back a swear at the first move- which they could almost swear their mawile didn't even try to avoid.

[break][break]

"fuck." okay, so that's not a command to give their mawile, and instead a sign that maybe they need to censort themselves better in a crowded beach. but despite the obvious confusion of their mawile, prince knows they can't just stand there all day. "use crunch?" it comes off as more of a question than they had hoped, and...

[break][break]

in his confusion, their mawile ended up hurting himself instead of snapping towards the umbreon. great.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:15:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp did feel a little bad for the Mawile as it hurt itself. But! All was fair in love and pokemon battles!

"Use that pulse-y attack now!"

A Dark Pulse flooded from the Umbreon, dark energy aiming for the Mawile.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 23:30:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

prince was already sure this was a losing battle. but it was fine, because he hadn't exactly been expecting to win anyways. even if a part of him was bitter at the fact that didn't seem to know anything about the pokemon he was using to battle.
[break][break]
the mawile, still confused, was met with the attack head on and sent stumbling back, confusion still obvious. "use iron defense." prince doesn't have much hope for this battle, considering, but their mawile's defense being up could maybe turn the tides.
[break][break]
shaking its head in an attempt to clear some of the confusion, it hardened its body in an attempt to guard against any future attacks.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:00:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Hell yeah, we're already at twelve posts. Just four more to go between us!

The Mawile seemed to be getting ready for a strong attack or something...

So Temp needed to put a stop to that!

"Snarl!" At least this move he knew the name of! The Umbreon did as instructed, a vicious dark energy coming off of her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:24:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

for a moment, prince is heavily debating murder against for fucking up their mawile's move.
[break][break]
but that won't happen, because we have three posts left and i love temp dearly. instead, they sigh and- "crunch?" because i forgot most of their mawile's moves are defensive. it doesn't hurt itself this time, instead moving to snap at the umbreon a bit weakly.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:28:03 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The attack snaps down on the Umbreon, hurting even if it's a weaker attack.

On her own, she Copycats the move, trying to Crunch down on the Mawile in return.

Temp cheers her on, ever supportive of his pokemon.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prince vs temp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:46:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
and just like that, it was over. the second the umbreon’s jaws snapped down on the mawile, it fainted with a dramatic cry and prince was moving to call him back into the pokeball. they couldn’t be too disappointed— unless their earlier bitterness counted, and then they supposed maybe they could. because, damn, their pride had taken a blow from that.

”good job.” they half-grumble at , voice lacking any real sportsmanship. this was just embarrassing.