TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:47:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
he considers her words. to be honest, jayden doubts it — if someone had considered him his best friend, wouldn't they have said it?

[break][break] maybe he will ask about it. the pink-haired youth seemed to have a great knowledge about many things in this area.

[break][break] he watches carefully as she seems to contemplate his question, giving yet more information to think about. it was true... he thinks back to the battle royale match that he had with . the other man had seemed to be quite experienced, and he'd come into the battle guns-blazing.

[break][break] he nods. " actually offered to train with me." his head tilts, owlish gaze meeting that of . "perhaps i will meet you again on the field one day, stormy silph."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
+ takes places before the events of broken hearts club
[break] n/a

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#9746e3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pizzabox .rules a { font-size:11px!important; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jaypkmn]text-align:center[/newclass]
[googlefont="Poppins:500,600,700"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 7:18:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: