3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 16:57:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Battle, after battle, after battle, and yet Stormy is still going strong. It's the final day of the tournament, and sweat beads on her tanned skin. She is radiant.[break][break]

And also chugging a can of Charja-Cola that she pilfered from . It dribbles down her chin because at the last possible second it goes down the wrong hole, or she breathes funny, or she startles herself. Regardless, it trickles into her lungs and she coughs and the radiance disappears.[break][break]

Doubled over, Stormy coughs and gags and works to catch her breath and stop breathing Charja-Cola air.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 18:23:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
he has a tendency to come across situations that he doesn't plan. or at least, that certainly is how it feels.

[break][break] jayden blinks as he watches the elite four member double over, presumably in a cough. she sounds like she's hacking up a lung.

[break][break] "ma'am? do you need some water?" he appears next to her blinking. in his hand, he offers an ice-cold bottle of water, droplets of condensation still sticking to it's plastic exterior.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
+ takes places before the events of broken hearts club
[break] n/a

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#9746e3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pizzabox .rules a { font-size:11px!important; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jaypkmn]text-align:center[/newclass]
[googlefont="Poppins:500,600,700"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:26:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Someone interrupts her coughing, and, for a moment, she stops in order to listen. But as soon as he finishes she resumes, similar to a dog mid-tug that heard something strange off in the distance.[break][break]

"Y-yes.. yes... please.."[break][break]

Hoarse, she reaches for the bottle of water in his hand. She violently twists off the cap and chugs, crushing the bottle in her small hand as the refreshing water pours down her throat.[break][break]

With the back of her hand, she wipes what she may have spilled from her mouth.[break][break]

"Oh.. woops. Thanks for the water, I'll uhh.. get another for you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 2:53:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
"it's okay," he says, straightening up a little. he seems a bit relieved that she is no longer hacking up a lung.

[break][break] not that he is opposed to a league member dying — it would be inconvenient, though, having to clean up a body in the middle of the hoenn star tournament. not to mention a tad difficult to go unscathed.

[break][break] "they're giving out plenty of free water to participants," he says, pointing behind him to a booth which is in deed handing out free beverages and hand towels. a pause, and he tilts his head. "stormy silph, right?" he offers a hand out for her to shake. "michail volkov," he says with a cordial smile. "pleasure to meet you."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pizzabox .rules a { font-size:11px!important; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 19:57:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Yeah! That's me!"[break][break]

He offers his hand and she takes it, offering the young man a firm shake. He will find that her skin is hot to the touch, as if she had been out in the sun long enough to sunburn. But her skin is fair and unburnt.[break][break]

"The pleasure is all mind! Are you visiting Hoenn for the tournament, then? You wouldn't be free for a battle right now, would you?"[break][break]

She gestures further down the beach to the two Sandslash that are presently building a sandcastle together.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:18:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
she meets his hand, and the touch is warm — almost hot. jayden assumes it's due to the weather, as there are plenty of people who have been a victim of the summer's burning heat.

[break][break] he doesn't know any better.

[break][break] "i moved back here over a year ago," he says, and it isn't technically a lie. even though technically, he'd spent enough time in hoenn before then. "i have a place in sootopolis."

[break][break] a pause, before he asks, "you're a member of the elite four, right?" jayden, having only just been defeated by a while ago, recognizes her from the merch.

[break][break] with a nod, he agrees. "actually, i am." a pause, before he adds, "i would be honored to battle with you."

[break][break] reaching to his belt, he reveals the shapes of two umbreons who take to the ground in front of him. hesus and lada dart forward to stand in front of the two sandslash.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:36:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh! Is that right. I can't say I visit Sootopolis all that often, perhaps that's why your name isn't familiar."[break][break]

Not that it really should be, and not that Stormy really had the capacity to be memorizing names. Even still, 'Volkov' was more unfamiliar than anything she'd tucked away before. [break][break]

"Yes, I am! Have you battled any of the others yet? Or Kyle?"[break][break]

But the boy eventually releases two Pokemon- both Umbreon, who charge up the beach to meet up with her two Sandslash. Mirror images, apparently. How cute.[break][break]

"Let's get started then! Sandslash? You two wanna sharpen your claws?"[break][break]

On cue, they both begin to SWORDS DANCE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:14:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
"have you been to galar?" he asks.

[break][break] his name is nowhere near as famous as , though that is probably subjective. after all, she's part of the elite four, and the league here seems to hold a greater presence here more than anything. in galar, however, might have been different.

[break][break] "i grew up in ballonea." his head tilts to the side as she asks who else he's battled, and jayden is an honest man. he's not in the practice of lying - at least not for things like this. "yes, i battled mr. lopez. he bested me with his two eevee evolutions, however." not that it was a surprise - the other man was a champion, after all.

[break][break] both the umbreon dart forward. they are a pair of blurred images, criss-crossing on the sand in front of them before one uses a confuse ray and the other uses a screech.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:51:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"I have not! But I hope to visit someday."[break][break]

Funny, because her birth name, Llewellyn, originated from Galar. She didn't know that, though.[break][break]

But Ballonea... she pauses to think. Yes, that, she believes, is a place that has mentioned before.[break][break]

"Not surprising - if it looks like a dog, talks like a dog, and acts like a dog, he's probably a pro."[break][break]

The use of CONFUSE RAY is helpful given the fact it is nearly impossible to tell them apart. Both Sandshrew are stock still in wait, and it is the Alolan variant that is struck with confusion. He teeters, dizzy, to fall into the sand. Both of them, though, are hit by the SCREECH.[break][break]

The Kanto Sandslash DIGS beneath the earth to avoid the screeching, leaving her partner wide open. It is fortunate because in the male's confusion, he strikes out with several ICICLE SPEARS that would have struck his partner if she hadn't been quick-thinking.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:28:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
her words surprise him, so much so that he lets out a soft laugh. "you two sound close."

[break][break] it shouldn't be a surprise after all. both seem to be skilled battlers -- they are, after all, part of the elite four.

[break][break] on the battlefield, the icicle spears slice through the air. hesus doesn't miss a heartbeat; the umbreon leaps forward and uses guard swap. immediately ice crystals form on his pelt as he takes in the ice attack, borrowing the defense from his opponent. still, the pain of cold sinks into his fur - though less it might have been otherwise.

[break][break] his mate darts out behind him with feint attack.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:41:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Yes! He's one of my best friends."[break][break]

There is subtle movement beneath the surface- and then all at once the Kanto Sandslash erupts from beneath one of the Umbreon with a finished DIG. [break][break]

The other absorbs the brunt of the FEINT ATTACK and attempts to swing back in a METAL CLAW, but wrenches his shoulder and fails. Maybe next turn.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 22:41:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
.. best friends?

[break][BREAK] jayden tilts his head, curious. he knows what friends are and he knows what family is, but he wonders what constitutes one as a best friend. would it be someone that he would be willing to risk his life for? the images of and come to mind, but neither of them appropriately resonates with the word.

[break][break] he decides to ask.

[break][break] "what makes you best friends?"

[break][break] lada is struck suddenly with the dig, throwing her into the air briefly before falling to the floor. her body pulses with moonlight to try and reclaim her health.

[break][break] hesus, meanwhile, growls as he tries to take revenge for his mate. his mouth snaps through the air with bite

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:19:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hmm... I don't think I've ever heard anyone ask me that."[break][break]

The woman seems to muse over this question for a while, coming up with an answer that was accurate and not.. silly.[break][break]

"Let's see.. I've known Kyle ever since I arrived in Hoenn. We sort of went 'spelunking' as our first meeting. He was blonde then, I think-- but I don't know! We've sort of just always been friends. We hang out a lot, make time for each other, support each other. Every accomplishment either of us have had, we've pretty much always been there."[break][break]

Stormy taps her chin thoughtfully, unsure how to continue.[break][break]

"He's just a very special person to me, and I choose to think of him as my best friend."[break][break]

Sharp teeth latch onto the Kanto Sandslash after it lands on the ground. Immediately, instinctively, the Pokemon curls into a ball to RAPID SPIN in order to shake the Umbreon off.[break][break]

And the other one? It becomes the target of the Alolan variant who has since rid itself of confusion. It charges to strike out with an IRON HEAD.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,135 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:33:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
jayden tilts his head to the side, brow furrowed. blond?

[break][break] he tries to imagine the brunette that he had battled with his eevee evolutions not that long ago as blond. he thinks of the other people in his life that he knows who have such pale-colored hair. immediately, and spring to mind. for some reason, he cannot seem to imagine the league champion as one of them.

[break][break] stormy's words only further confuse him, as it seems like she made her decision dependent on the length of time that she'd known the person. he thinks of and , both who he've known as long as he's been in rocket. he would hardly call them friends, let alone best friends.

[break][break] jayden nods thoughtfully either way, as at least has given him things to think about. a pause, and then, "... i would like to have a best friend one day," he says, earnestly.

[break][break] though her teeth make purchase on the sandslash, the rapid spin is effective in throwing him off. hesus lands on the sand in front of him with a thwack. he's bruised and injured, and he attempts to push himself to his paws. his legs tremble, then he falls. lada falls not too many minutes later, thanks to a well-placed iron head.

[break][break] the pokemon are returned to their spheres, and he dips his head towards the elite four member. "thank you for the battle," he says earnestly. and then, the same question he posed to the champion, he tilts his head. "do you have any tips?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
[break] n/a

[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs. jayden [hst]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:40:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"You will. Maybe someone thinks of you as theirs already!"[break][break]

Stormy winks, beaming at him from across the field. Not long after she does, the battle comes to a conclusion, with both Umbreon falling to her Sandshrew's attacks.[break][break]

"Tips? Hmm... Confidence, maybe. You came in strong, but there was a moment there in which you lost your nerve, I think. Or perhaps I distracted you, and your Pokemon may have picked up on it."[break][break]

She taps her chin.[break][break]

"But honestly.. just practice! If battling is something that you are inclined to pursue and get better at, all I can suggest is that you continue battling! In fact- I believe these battles are recorded, so it is not very hard at all to get a copy to review! It's fun to see what you did wrong, or where you could have done something differently."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]