1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:41:01 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Reports state that this person went missing five days ago. A male hiker, mid twenties with short dark brown hair and wearing a white t shirt and camouflaged shorts. Last seen or heard from was unknown. How helpful. A brow rose, wondering if this person could be messing with his carrot seed he planted a few months ago. He pushed the thought away, not knowing how or why this hiker would be after something that only Mav knew about.

His warm colored orbs flickered over the reports, trying to get a better idea of where they should start their search on Mt Pyre. Although it wasn’t the biggest place to search, the hiker could be anywhere from up at the top or at the bottom and everywhere in between. He could be anywhere. The ex gym leader let out a irritated grunted, twisting his wrist to look at the bold block numbers to told him the time on his watch. Where was this his search partner at?

for @open at my pyre doing a deadly job.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#B22E35; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#B22E35; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:56:58 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
male, mid-twenties, hiker, brown hair and attire.

she doesn't need much else.. but of all people she has to look for, why does it have to be a missing person? even more irritating is that she has to be wary of any other rangers or officers in the area, possibly searching for the poor, trapped fly. she was given the intel and name of the man, however she was the one left to her devices. imagine her irritation when she realized that the man was a missing person, out in the wilds no less.

it didn't matter whether he was alive or dead, but if she was going to be doing her job, she wanted to see the body and confirm it for herself (and naturally, finish the job if the poor man was alive). unfortunately, the area she would have liked to go into was being monitored due to the dangers of the mountain, so she had to get a job. wonderful.

she arrives in some easy-to-move clothes, and her dyed, hazel hair is tied up into a high ponytail as her bangs rest over one of her eyes. she smiles, seeing a figure, and waves over.

"i hope you haven't been waiting long for me!"

pls give me another chance :pepehands:

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:18:22 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The man’s gaze lifted off the reports when he hear a soft voice ring out to see a young woman waving. He whispered something under his breath before returning the greeting with a small wave of his own. “No,” he lied, hiding his annoyance behind his typical placid expression and rather flat tone, “Not really. Just been looking through these files in hopes to find some kind of lead on where to start.” Upon coming closer to the woman, he noticed this wasn’t a person he has met before. Not that he was surprised or knows everyone in Hoenn. It was just, he has been running into acquaintances quit frequently lately and was expecting someone he knew.

Folding the papers neatly and shoving them in his pockets, the man extended his hand to offer a soft hand shake. “The name is Maverick,” he introduced himself, unsure if she knew who he was or not, “I don’t think we have meet before.” If they have, Maverick doesn’t remember. It wouldn’t surprise them though. With everything going on around Hoenn twenty four seven, he tends to forget a lot of things often.

With formalities out of the way, the scarred man would be quick to start the search. His gaze would looked over the area, unsure of where to start. “Any idea’s where we should our search?” He had an array of creatures with him, from flying to ground. He had canine’s for days to help use scents, if they had one. The possibilities were endless. But, Maverick didn’t know where his mission partner wanted to start or if she already had a game plan.

for at my pyre doing a deadly job.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:42:42 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
it'll be a quick job. she just has to confirm the man's death, or finish the job if he isn't.

dark thoughts betray the soft smile on her lips as she waves her fingers, and her soft expression is maintained even after approaching in an attempt to glance over his arm, closer at the files. she was already given her own set of intel on the man (which was greatly appreciated, seeing that it made her job much easier), so there wasn't much of a point for her to be trying to sneak a peek at the papers before they were shoved into his pocket.

his words are flat, almost monotoned, but she knows better than to be deterred and put off. the woman responds in kind by giving her own hand to return the shake and, for a brief moment, she ponders over whether she should give him her actual name. she imagines that "ayame" would still be remembered, even though she'd been gone from the region for a year or so, by this point.

"homura~, i don't believe that we have. it's a pleasure." she chimes, lowering her hand as she tilts her head, slightly (she hides her hand away, tucking it behind her back as to gently wipe her palm and fingers against the fabric). she shifts her weight onto her back leg, turning her head to take a gander at their surroundings.

"lets see.." she ponders with her arms crossed.

"perhaps areas where landslides have been prominent? there's a chance our poor man could have gotten caught under some rocks."

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 15:16:13 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The trainer paid no mind to odd behaviors from the woman whether she made them obvious or not. He has met his fair share of strange characters and tended not to care of judge anymore. After all, it was unlikely that they would ever meet again after this. In fact, after their handshake greetings his own hands retreated to his pockets more out of habit than anything else. “Nice to meet you,” was all he said.

His warm colored orbs followers where he assumed her gaze looked. To his surprised, she had already assumed the worse for this man who has disappeared. “Harsh,” he mumbled, sighing and shrugging his shoulders, “But true. Explains why no one has heard form him.” He turned to scan Mt Prye, searching for a possible location where a landslides might have killed the man.

“What about over there?” He offered, left hand pulled from his pocket and pointed to a possible location far off in the distance, “I don’t know much about landslides but it looks like loose rumble over there.” Honestly, the man didn't really care what happened to this hiker. It was his job to find him dead or alive either way.

for at my pyre doing a deadly job. not the best but want to keep going.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 17:51:38 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
the woman maintains the ever-changing smile at her lips, even despite the mumble that she catches wind of in passing. was she a bit too cruel to assume the worst? perhaps, but she would rather find the man in the most dangerous of area instead of waste time taking a stroll.

"indeed~" ayame chimes, raising her wrist to a take a glance at the watch that's strapped around. mmn, they still had plenty of time. the man she's with seemed to be relatively indifferent about the status of the man, which in all honesty, was a plus for her. it wasn't someone who was desperate to bring him back alive.

"so," she starts as her legs began to walk "do you happen to frequent the mountains?~"

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 2:10:39 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Small talk wasn’t the scarred man strong suit. He was often times the lone wolf. But after Selena’s disappearance and Eva’s taken status, the man has came to turns that maybe that was one of the reason why he couldn’t connect with them. He was too socially awkward. It was something he needed to work on along with many things.

As the began to walk in the direction of the possible landslide, homura was the one to start the conversation. Secretly, he was thankful. “Yeah,” he admitted to her with a soft sigh, but didn’t look at her for fear of misstepping and falling to his death, “I often came here. I love fire types. Always looking for houndours and houndooms.” He paused for a moment, wondering if he should mention his garden. On second thought, he probably shouldn’t. “How about you? Do you come here often?”

for at my pyre doing a deadly job.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 20:02:53 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The man continued the track along the mountain side looking for this missing person, wondering what could have happened to this person. Although his search partner seemed sure they were dead, something told the man they weren’t. Speaking of partner, the silence that filled the air after his inquiry made the man turn to see why the woman suddenly turned quite. To his disbelief, no one was with him when he turned to face her. His brow rose in shock, gaze flickered the mountain side in hopes to see a figure move. But after a quick scan, not one was spotted. Was he really that bad?

“Great.” Maverick mumbled to himself, taking in a deep breath and rolling his eyes. Not only did he have to find the person missing on the report, but apparently he had to find his mission partner too. How annoying. Reaching into his pack, the man summoned a few creature forth. The first was his beloved six foot seven hell hound, Azula. Next to her were three other canines. A fluffy canine that matched her stature was Evo. The arcanine stood proudly, cream colored mane shifting in the breeze like it was all planned out. The other two were the same species as the hell hound, but more of the normal sized. Both of them, looked to their master for instructions.

Letting out a loud sigh, the man approached the arcanine while commanding the others. “Azula, Tobias, and Zaheer. Search the mountain for any humans. If you find anything, call. If not, return to me.” Maverick hoisted himself onto the back of the arcanine, adjusting his placement and weight to be sure not to hinder the arcanine’s movements. “Keep an eye open and be safe.” His gaze lifted to the trio of houndoom’s, each of them gave their own little motion or noise to indicate they understood what he said. “Good. Let’s go!” With that, the four of them fanned out in search for two missing humans. Maverick direction the alanine to head towards the top, letting the other three canine’s search in whatever direction the choice.

A few hours had pass and still, no sign of anything. That was, until a howl erupted into the sky. Both Maverick and Evo turned in the direction it came from, taking notes that it came from their west. Reaching forward, the man tapped the arcanine’s side of his neck and mumbled “Go”. And in not time at all, the burnt scarred man arrived at the location. His noise scrunched at the fowl pungent smell that suddenly wafted in his direction, quickly pulling his shirt over his nose in an attempt to mask the nasty smell. Although unseen, a frown formed along his lips.

Maverick dismounted the arcanine, strolling cautiously to the unmoving managed body. His warm gaze flickered over it, cringing at what he saw. “It looks like they might have fell.” His gaze lifted to follow the path in which the person fell. “Yep.. Right there. Fell and was unable to get up.” His gaze returned to the body, feeling unease. “Probably either bled to death or starve to death. Or, maybe both.” So much for a simply search and rescue. Another sigh escaped him, turning his back to the body. “Call for the others Evo,” he order the canine, plucking his phone out of his pocket, “I’m going to call this in. This is out of my pay grade.”

The arcanine threw his head back in a loud boisterous, summoning the others to their location. Meanwhile, Maverick dialed his phone and waited for someone to answer. “Hey- Yeah. Maverick Ryder on the missing person report.” He paused, waiting for the person on the other end before continuing. “I found them.” He turned back to the body. “But… They didn’t make it.” Another paused, letting it sink in. “Yeah. I know. I’ll send my location so police can do their work.” The man turned his back to the body, only to see the rest of his canines emerge from their searching. “Yeah and ummm… I don’t know where- Homura... I think her name was- went. Yeah. She is missing.” Mav recalled all his canine pokemon, thanking them all with a silent pleased nod. “Send someone else to find her. I did my part.”

Not giving them a chance to answer him, the man hung up the phone and summoned his Salamance. He marked his location and sent if off, shoving the phone in his pocket before he mounted his dragon. “Let’s get out of here.”

for at my pyre doing a deadly job. shiv gave me permission to finish the mission.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hide and seek [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 5:31:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: