saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:44:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]as the final days of the tournament draw close, everyone is, without a doubt, rushing through their battles to earn them as many points as possible. in that regard, matias is no different, and it doesn't take him long to find a partner to battle.

he approaches a stranger on the beach, stopping them before they can speed walk away.

"yo, you down to battle?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:49:29 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang steps out of his home to try and get out of his hermit life. for the first time in ages, he has social contact again and the first thing he sees is matias silph, yui fujin silph's, fernando eliard silph's sister, brother.

he wonders what's his second name is.

"sure," he answers like he's chill. "can't step into slateport beach without a battle during the event anyways from what i heard."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:53:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"nah, not really. seems like everyone's hungry for them."

matias included. gotta get on those leaderboards, baby.

gesturing up, he smiles as he says:

"i like your hair."

then asks:

"what's your name?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:57:45 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"thank you," he tells matias before touching his hair. "i spend like thirty seconds drying it every shower. lots of hard work to make it look like this."

wolfgang's not sure why he's being sarcastic, but it's just a natural response at this point.

"call me wolfgang." no surname since he's kinda shy about his criminal history and that's easily searchable. "what should i call you?"

hopefully not the entire matias silph, yui fujin silph's, fernando eliard silph's sister, brother.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:02:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias could relate to the sarcasm — he spends very little work into shaping his hair as well but it just seems to turn out this way. maybe it's good genes from not being a true silph.

at the question, matias introduces:

"matias silph, yui fujin silph's, fernando eliard silph's sister's, brother."

chuckling, he adds:

"but that's a mouthful so just call me matias."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:06:42 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"no second name?"

the other two have a second name. he's not going to be part of a meme if he doesn't. still, that wasn't his problem if he doesn't have a second name.

"ok we should start the match. we're gonna run out of posts to do it if we don't."

he releases his typhlosion, who hasn't been battling for the longest time. this event can be a warm up for it, he supposed.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:12:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]damn, what was he thinking?

"you're right! call me matias silph."

and wolfgang is also right about the other issue. matias nods, then reaches for a pokeball to call out his charizard.

this will be a battle of the two fire-starters to see which one's better. clearly, it's whoever wins this battle.

"you can have the first move, wolfgang."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:16:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"thanks."

the typhlosion stands before him and for a moment, wolfgang almost forgets how to battle. he thinks for a while, before uttering a word all of a sudden.

"eruption."

flames start to spout from the typhlosion like a volcano, spreading the fire everywhere. it's said to be stronger while the pokemon's still healthy, but it's also against another fire-type.

wolfgang just shrugs.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:26:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it suddenly gets really hot.

the battle starts off with an ERUPTION. molten hot flames spout out of the typhlosion like a volcano, spreading everywhere. it whips against charizard, threatening to burn but charizard resists the pain.

charizard even counters the fire with a strong HURRICANE that bellows across.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:15:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
all the hurricane does to wolfgang is blow sand on his face and his mouth. he spits some of them out as he attempts to clear some sand in his eye.

in the mean time, the typhlosion attempts to hold his ground to prevent himself from being flung by the strong winds. in the midst of the hurricane, he fires off his attack.

stars from his swift fly all the way to the charizard.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:18:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]does the HURRICANE ruin wolfgang's hair too?

"woops. that's my bad."

sharp stars in the form of a SWIFT cut across the space, drawing blood as they slice against charizard's scales. the fire-type grunts in pain, bats his wings, then charges forward before sending a DRAGON PULSE their way.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:30:35 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"what for?" he asks.

wolfgang doesn't know what he's apologizing for since he doesn't care much about his hair. it's pretty much bed hair so the hurricane doesn't do much to change it. even if it did, a simple sweep of his hand was enough to get it looking like its usual self.

the dragon pulse hits the typhlosion and triggers a defensive response from it. it starts to expunge smoke from its neck fire thing and fills the place with dark smokescreen.

"i think this is my bad," he mentions, coughing once.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:32:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"oh nevermind."

not the SMOKESCREEN...

the last one didn't end so well. but thankfully this one doesn't look like a MEGA SMOKESCREEN. or was it MEGA SMOG? matias can't seem to remember anymore.

matias coughs as he attempts to peer through the SMOKESCREEN.

"oh don't worry about it."

to counter the lack of vision, charizard simply sends a barrage of ROCK SLIDE over the area.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:53:17 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
everything gets covered in rubble from the rock slide. once the smokescreen settles, wolfgang sees his typhlosion lying on the ground in a prone position. its eyes are closed and its tongue was out.

wolfgang can see the flames on its back burning bright with blaze, however. he sighs heavily as he recalls the typhlosion despite still having the juice to fight.

they were on the losing end anyways, so might as well end it now.

"well, at least my hair's still fine," he mentions as he admits defeat.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,120 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS WOLFGANG (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:59:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]anad just like that, the battle's over.

"huh. not too bad, wolfgang."

recalling the charizard, matias makes his way over to the other and gives him a good old pat on the back.

"hair still looks great. how about we go grab a bite to eat?"

[attr="class","noodles"]