luka chêne
Doug vs Luka [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 22:17:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's as good a way to end the battle as any. In fact, Luka is incredibly grateful that Togepi is put out of commission so gently. He chirps happily as his eyes follow the light, stubby arms wiggling as he reaches for it. Just like a child with a mobile, he's eventually lulled to sleep, yawning and then curling up into his shell for a well-deserved nap. [break][break] And that's it! Luka's knees feel a little wobbly as a surge of adrenaline leaves her. It hasn't quite registered with her yet that she's actually won a badge, even when Doug crosses the field and holds it out. She had lost...and he's really still going to give it to her? Still and silent and with wide, disbelieving eyes, she stands there and lets the badge settle in her open palm. [break][break] "Are you sure?" she finally asks, voice soft as she stares down at the badge. "I-I mean! Thank you! I, erm...y-you really think we did well?" Her voice shakes again, but this time with a trembling excitement as her fingers close around the badge. The back of her eyes feel hot- but she's not going to cry! That would totally ruin the moment, but she can't help but feel emotional. She's never earned anything like this before. [break][break] The return of her Togepi is a welcome distraction- it grounds her, gives her an excuse to look down and rapidly blink away her excess of emotions. Luka gently takes Toffee from Volbeat, cradling him carefully with one arm. "Sorry, it's just....I really can't believe it!" Finally, a wide smile cracks through that look of shock and disbelief, just as sunny and bright as Hoenn's summer sunshine. "It, um...i-it's really all thanks to you! That is, I learned a lot from this battle, so...s-so thank you! We did it..." Unable to fight a sudden burst of glee, Luka thrusts her badge into the air, metal glinting in the sun as the crowd cheers again. [break][break] "We did it!" [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Luka [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:20:47 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region