awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
Doug vs Derek [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:41:40 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Though it managed to make contact, the larger of the two pokemon brushed off the attack and simply came back with something stronger. Effectively blind-sided due to the all the smoke, Derek wasn't all that surprised to see his pokemon fall out from the black cloud's depths in a less than graceful manner. Choosing to return his pokemon immediately, Derek concede defeat and moved away from the platform where the two of them would be able to converse freely. "Haven't seen anything like that yet."

Speaking of the gigantamax form the Centiskorch had taken on, Derek couldn't help but grow envious. One of his pokemon in particular were capable of the transformation, and he could hardly wait to see what it was like to train something on that level. "Thanks for the match. Normally I feel bad after a loss, but who can really blame me for losing? Your Centiskorch looked like it could crush Metagross by walking on'em."

Metagross has fainted!
Derek admits defeat!

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,914 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Derek [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:53:27 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/850908024340086784/Hoenn_Leagues_Gym_Leaders.mp3[/player]
Sighing as the battle came to a close, the youth returned his Centiskorch to its netball, muttering some encourging words of thanks against it before turning his attention towards his opponent, offering the man a smile.

As they met off the platform, he held out his hand to the man as the flash of cameras went off all around them.

"I try to keep it fresh for the crowd." The youth joked as they shook on it.

"Nothing to feel bad about- ya were pretty darn spectacular, despite the type disadvantage!" Doug praised the man, fishing into his jacket to produce a gleaming, rainbow colored badge before presenting it to the man.

"It's m'job to hand these out to whoever deserve these- and ya certainly more than fit the bill! As Mauville City's Gym Leader, I officially confer this badge to ya, !"
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Derek [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:26:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: