Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 8:20:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Having concluded some business in Fortree City, Thomas was en route to Lilycove City. He had a contact he had to meet in the city, someone who could pass some information onto him in person. While Thomas could've flown to Lilycove from Fortree easily, Thomas decided he wanted to walk there instead, braving the rain of Route 120, somehow dodging the wildlife there along the way. Thomas praised his luck as he reached his true destination, Route 121.

Upon reaching Route 121, he began to slow down. He heard that many Ghosts and Psychics, no doubt drawn in by the proximity to Mt. Pyre, inhabited the area. The trainer found the need to look into more Ghost-types, though he was alright with finding another Psychic to add to his collection. After all, having more Pokemon with access to Teleport would be a boon for his work.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 2:46:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / synchronize[break]
psybeam / kinesis / recover / teleport / psycho cut
[break][break]

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 7:25:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The sound of something Teleporting in behind him prompted the Interpol Agent to turn around to face the Kadabra who arrived. The Psychic-type would attempt to fire off a Psycho Cut at him, prompting Thomas to quickly roll to the side, narrowly avoiding the blade of Psychic Energy. Thomas would quickly pluck a Pokeball off of his belt, throwing it to the ground to summon Brutus the Pangoro. The Pangoro stared at the Kadabra, who gave him a cocky look.

"Crunch.", Thomas told the Pangoro.

The dark panda would let out a roar, before rushing up to crunch down on the Kadabra. The Psychic-type would Teleport away at the last moment, causing the Pangoro's maw to bite down on thin, empty air. The Kadabra would manifest behind him, firing off a Psycho Cut at the neck of the Pangoro. The blade struck, only to do absolutely nothing to the hulking brute. The Pangoro would turn around, letting out a Taunt at the Kadabra over his attack.

The Kadabra let out angry noises, before blasting at the Pangoro with a Psybeam. The Pangoro grinned, running through the attack, ready to Crunch down on the Kadabra, completely shrugging off the Psybeam in the process. The Kadabra, who's focus was disrutped by the earlier Taunt, was unable to bring himself to teleport, before the Pangoro grabbed him, and crunched down on him. The Kadabra let out an agonized, and shocked cry, before promptly losing consciousness.

"Good job, Brutus.", Thomas told the Pangoro, offering the hulking brute a fist bump.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 7:32:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD COFAGRIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mummy[break]
scary face / shadow ball / ominous wind / haze
[break][break]

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2019 22:08:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Brutus would feel something coming up from behind them. The hulking bear turned to face a Cofagrigus reaching its arms out to grab the unsuspecting Interpol Agent. Acting quickly, the Pangoro shoved Thomas out of the path of the Cofagrigus, and instead allowed himself to be grabbed. Thomas landed on the ground, turning to see the ensuing struggle.

Taking advantage of the fact that they were in grapple range, Brutus crunched down on the Cofagrigus, causing it to cry out in pain. Brutus would feel something come over him. Bandages would form around his body. Thomas, having spent several years in Unova, recognized the ability as Mummy. If he had something that could effectively fight the Cofagrigus at range, he'd have brought it out. But in this case, the loss of Iron Fist wouldn't slow down the Pangoro, and he could easily rectify the problem after the fact.

The Cofagrigus unleashed a point-blank Shadow Ball at the Pangoro's midsection. Brutus would grunt in pain, but would maintain his stance, coming in for yet another Crunch on the ghost. This time, the Cofagrigus would cry out in pain, and fall to the ground, its ghostly arms releasing the Pangoro, before sliding back into the coffin, while the red set of eyes peeking out from the shadows would go completely dark.

"Thanks for the save, Brutus.", Thomas told the Pangoro, before recalling him back to his Pokeball.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2019 22:44:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
fake out / shadow ball / confuse ray / zen headbutt
[break][break]

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Haunting Presence (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 5:11:27 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Something in the shadows watched as Thomas got back up to his feet, and continued onto Lilycove. Gem-like eyes studied the human while he walked, mulling over whether or not he should engage him, or leave him be. When the shadowy creature finally made up its mind, it would continue along the elevated path it was on, rushing ahead of the human as fast as it could.

Thomas would walk along the path alone, looking around for any sign of trouble coming from the sides, or from behind. As Thomas turned his head forward, he would see a Shadow Ball hurdling towards him. Thomas would quickly dive to the left, narrowly dodging the spectral blast. Thomas looked up to see a Sableye laughing at the trainer.

"You wanna play rough?", Thomas muttered, grabbing a Pokeball, and releasing a Hydreigon from it.

"Kalameet, Dragon Pulse!", called out Thomas, his voice low and harsh.

The Hydreigon would charge up three Dragon Pulses from each head, firing them at the laughing ghoul. The Sableye, upon seeing the three Dragon Pulses, let out a panicked cry, before getting blasted back. With a single groan, the Sableye passed out on the spot.

Satisfied with his work, Thomas gave Kalameet a rub on his main head, before recalling him back to his Pokeball, and continuing to Lilycove.

notes: Maybe next week?