kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:37:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey!"

he calls what seems to be a young girl from the crowd. his zeraora perched on his shoulder as he calls for her.

"does this kitty look cute enough for you?"

kyle takes the zeraora on his shoulder and carries it, showing it off to eris. he waves it a bit, legs dangling underneath.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:56:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

"You have a Zeraora too? What the f-" No swearing, Eris. "Did you steal one from Razz's litter or something?"
[break][break]
It is a mistake to think before she speaks, Eris embraces the notion of an empty brain as much as the next kid does. Her Meltan coos at the cat curiously, reaching out with blobby arms and a need to pull the Zeraora's tail.
[break][break]
"It does look cute though... Does it know any tricks?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:02:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, you know razz?"

he's surprised since the ranger doesn't seem to be the type to go socialize and make friends. then again, it wasn't unexpected given everything.

"probably knows less tricks than his. didn't steal it though! we got ours at the same place."

kyle looks over her and sees her meltan and gets him curious. "that one looks cute too," he says, unsure of how to categorize the meltan. he knows it's not a normal pokemon too.

"i don't think i can get one of those but," he raises his zeraora up high again, "i heard you can get one of them when you do enough in your battles."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:30:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

"Hecc yeah I do! I had to babysit his house and I stopped 3 bungling burglars from stealing his furniture. They called themselves Angelo, Lars and Skyler but they really are the 3 Bungling Musketeers!"
[break][break]
Any friend of Razz is technically to be deemed a friend of hers! Even if they don't know it!
[break][break]
There's no way they'll escape her friendship when she truly wishes it upon them.
[break][break]
Noting Kyle's gaze, the Meltan gives what seems to be a grin, bouncing up and down like a liquified kirby on steroids. "This here is Mercury. It kind of broke someone's leg and eats a ton of metal scraps! It's really friendly!" At the mention of a way to obtain Zeraora, Eris squints, trying to find any shred of lies in his words but finding none.
[break][break]
"Are you fighting too? To start a Zeraora horde or something?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:41:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
angelo, lars and skyler also ring a bell. he didn't expect them to be thieves though... well, maybe , but that's besides the point.

"i'll report those three to the police, don't worry."

the introduction of the meltan gives him a slight smile, but when she expresses interest on a highly dangerous and rare pokemon, kyle grins.

"yup, but there's other things in the prize pool i'm interested in. don't tell anyone i used my connections to know about them though since it's supposed to be a surprise."

kyle places the zeraora down.

"wanna battle so we can get you a zeraora?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:55:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

"Are you some sort of big figure, mister? Or will you get sniped by an angry kfc man if you talk about it?"
[break][break]
Her actions subconsciously mimic that of Kyle's, hands moving to place the Meltan upon the ground. It coos for a moment, looking at her before bouncing its attention between the Zeraora and its trainer. Yet another fight? Mercury may just have developed a taste for battling others, ready to slap the kitty for all it's worth.
[break][break]
"Let's go!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:02:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he weighs the options between those two and picks the more apt description out of the two. he doesn't even know what angry kfc man meant, but he decides to roll with it.

"latter, so let's keep it a secret."

the meltan was ready to fight, and kyle decides that maybe he should get the first move so the battle can actually start and finish soon.

"let's do a snarl."

the zeraora makes some kind of noise that might affect the blob thing. kyle's still unsure on what it's called, but he figured he'll just ask about it later.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:13:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

A secret it is, so a secret it shall remain!
[break][break]
As Zeraora snarls at Mercury, the Meltan snaps back, rushing towards the cat and slamming into its stomach with a Headbutt. It's not the best course of action, but Eris supposes it's better than watching the Meltan try to electrocute the other...

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:29:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle still stares at the weird pokemon. it looks kinda liquid though, and it's not one of those fancy types if snarl didn't react significantly to it.

"let's try plasma fists."

as the zeraora recovers from having a headbutt to his stomach, he lights his fists up with electricity. a swing of his arms at the meltan tries to get it off of it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:38:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

If it wasn't liquid enough, it was about to get even worse. As the Zeraora swings at it, Mercury dissolves into a pool of Acid Armour, splattering apart and coating its entire arm. Even if it's unable to do much against the Zeraora, the Meltan is more resilient than lot of other pokemon.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:47:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it turns to a pool of water, but it doesn't seem to conduct the electricity from the attack as what a water-type's body would've. kyle starts to think.

"power-up punch?"

while the meltan's a puddle, the zeraora starts to punch the ground with the melted meltan on it.

she did say it was nicknamed mercury, and that was a metal in the periodic table. for a moment, he thought she named it that because it's a cool name.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:04:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Though some of the punches hit the ground, some of them do hit their mark, eliciting the tiniest of squeals from the Meltan. Finally, Eris decides to step in, whistling to catch its attention and making a hand signal. With a huff, Mercury begins to gather energy in its blobby hands, releasing a point blank Flash Cannon in hopes of at least blinding the Zeraora.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:58:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the zeraora gets blinded and tries to attack. instead of attacking whatever's in front of it, it instead uses volt switch to move around the area hitting everything.

"oh. he's going sicko mode. it's a super secret mode zeraoras have. be sure to take care when they enter this mode."

kyle takes a step back, heeding his own tip.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:45:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
come catch these hands!

Is this what Razz had meant when he said that Zeraoras couldn't control their electricity well? Or was it something along the lines of... She can't remember! Oh well!
[break][break]
She takes the advice to heart, making sure to take a big step back in order to remain out of the tussle zone. Mercury, on the other hand, has no way out other than through this Zeraora. So it takes a running start, launching itself right at the Zeraora for a strong Headbutt, only to get slapped face first into the ground. For a moment, it cries out, swaying to its feet but tripping once more as the Zeraora loses its marbles.
[break][break]
Looking on, Eris winces at the thud, recalling the words that the previous gym leader had presented her. And in a flash of light, she recalls the Meltan before any more harm can be done.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:49:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when the meltan gets recalled, the zeraora follows suit. it's back to kyle's pokeball, which is quickly stored on a pocket, safe from any accidental releases.

"well, that was fun."

it is though. sicko mode zeraora was a very good mode. maybe he'll use it on his enemies sometime.

"what kind of pokemon is mercury?" he asks curiously.