kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:50:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"quick, i need to fight you to save a man!"

kyle rushes to the first person he sees with a pokeball clutched on his hand.

"you understand how dire the situation is, right?"

he has no concrete evidence for it, but he's not going to let the man die.

@darren
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:52:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]please.

please don't let this man die.

PLEASE.

"what?"

uhh...

"somehow i understand. okay let's fight."

a pokeball pops open, revealing his alolan raichu.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:56:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle takes out his mightyena from its ball.

"good thing you used a psychic-type," he tells darren.

the mightyena stands there and looks at the floating rat doing nothing.

"i'm going to offer you the first move so we can a post burned for doing nothing."

@darren

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:57:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the floating rat starts doing the :ratjam:

"uh, sorry, he's not usually like this."

darren approaches the alolan raichu and dances along with it in an attempt to calm it.

"this might take a while. join us."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:05:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"sure, why not."

kyle whistles for his mightyena to join them doing the :ratjam: dance. they're now rat jamming together even though there's no music.

"do you want to put on some music?"

it just seems weird to ratjam without music, but to be fair, everyone's weird anyways.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]darren didn't even realize, but perhaps there's music playing in his head.

"good point."

he pulls out his phone and hits shuffle on his spotify.

it plays www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2h3lGlOsk&ab_channel=JYPEntertainment

"this work?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:12:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle nods at the music. "great choice."

their pokemon are now ratjamming to the beat. it's now fitting and doesn't look as awkward.

"i'm going to take a vid of it for poketiktok. is that fine?"

they're going to be poketiktok famous now with a ratjam pair of alolan raichu and mightyena.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:29:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"poketiktok?"

darren's not hip enough to know what that is but he nods regardless.

they continue doing the ratjam dance.

"sure."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:32:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh."

kyle doesn't want to verbalize his disappointment of the other person not knowing because he's not rude and doesn't want to offend him.

"you're going to be famous. i'll even use bots to increase the view count if you want to be."

he doesn't actually know how to use those, but surely, he can just watch some tutorial on youtube on how to do it.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:40:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"famous, huh?"

that sounds horrible but this time darren hides his distaste behind a polite smile.

alolan raichu floats over and lands on mightyena to sit on its back.

"i'm doing this to save a man."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:44:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh right, we need to save him."

they need to fight to save his life. kyle quickly takes his phone back to his pocket to get back into business.

"is your raichu finished ratjamming now?"

the sooner they fight, the easier it is to shit post. the mightyena is still ratjamming by the way.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:50:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"we do."

so they'll just have to start battling to get this over and done with.

"zippy zap, henry."

the raichu, still on mightyena's back, releases a THUNDER WAVE.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:54:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the paralysis would've fucked up a mightyena, if thee mightyena didn't have quick feet. now the mightyena is running faster than it should've.

"crunch."

the mightyena uses his super quick feet to lunge at the ratjamming rat to use crunch. paralysis gives it a lockjaw when it lands.

@darren

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:56:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the CRUNCH chomps down around raichu's chubby body, holding it in place as it screams out in pain.

"again!"

unsure why exactly, raichu releases another THUNDER WAVE.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,485 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs darren [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:59:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena heeds the other trainer's command itself and does the move again. not that it can do anything since it now has a lockjaw.

the crunch happens again to crunch the ratjamming raichu with its jaws.

"ok i think we saved a life."

@darren
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP