saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 9:37:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]this is quite possibly one of the most inefficient ways to do this, but he's run out of options.

"have you seen this dog?"

stranger after stranger shake their heads and the few that do give him information that leads him nowhere.

with a sigh, he approaches another stranger and asks:

"have you seen this dog?"

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 16:57:18 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] skoll had gone missing.

[break][break] typical. as much of a threat as the dog could be to rockets when they were on duty, the lycanroc was an annoying bitch whenever he wasn't. either he was getting himself caught into trouble he had no use being in or he just lost track of time.

[break][break] still, callista was worried - only slightly. she handed out flyers for her missing dog after an hour had passed, showing no signs of skoll showing up.

[break][break] have you seen this dog?

[break][break] amber eyes flick up to , dryly. "yes. it's my dog."

[break][break] a pause, then a blink.

[break][break] "matias?"

[break][break] what the fuck?

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ canine chase mission

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 20:01:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it is?"

it takes a moment, perhaps longer than it should've, before he remembers.

"cal?"

what are the odds?

almost disbelieved, matias chuckles, and out of everything he could say, he decides on:

"why am i looking for your dog?"

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 20:05:46 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] put it up to to ask the dumbest fucking question in the world. how was she supposed to know?

[break][break] "maybe you're a sucker for a good deed."

[break][break] she grins at him and then playfully pushes him on the shoulder. "what're you doing here?"

[break][break] briefly, she wonders if she should text sol. probably later. they have to find skoll first.

[break][break] bringing her finger to her lips, she lets out a sharp whistle. once again, nothing. the leaves rustle. she sighs.

[break][break] callista glances back at the other. "did you know i'm a sergeant now?" honestly, it should've been something higher but not everyone could be as cool as .

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 20:11:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"looking for your dog, apparently."

it doesn't take much for him to mirror her grin. he raises a hand to rub at the spot on his shoulder, feigning an injury.

at her question, he shakes his head.

"took you long enough."

then looks around before asking:

"you here with sol?"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 20:14:57 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] "yeah."

[break][break] finally - the words she doesn't say. doesn't deserve to know them.

[break][break] instead she reaches into her jacket pocket, pulling out a pack of cigerettes. her fingers flick against a lighter, flames licking the air.

[break][break] she takes a puff, before glancing around at the surrounding area. her eyes drift from a nearby trashcan to a newstand nearby. neither seem to hide her mischievous pup.

[break][break] "what about you?" she asks, turning to him. "what's got you here in hoenn?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 8:50:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"sightseeing."

sarcasm drenches his tone, alleviated only by the soft chuckle that follows.

"continuing the fight."

what else is there to do?

turning, he starts walking, fully expecting her to follow. he holds the flyer up, gesturing to it as a question's asked:

"how'd you lose your dog?"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 13:09:43 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] she snorts.

[break][break] "why not back home?"

[break][break] was the fight back home not worth fighting? she sighs, flicking a bit of ash from her fingers.

[break][break] "cause he's an asshole."

[break][break] the words, though blunt, are said with affection. the same way that parents speak of their kids who keep them up all hours of the night.

[break][break] "sometimes, he's more trouble than he's worth." her eyes are a bit mischievous, as they flick up to him. "kinda like you."

[break][break] "so. what's up with you? you captain yet?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 13:54:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]even with all the confidence in the world, matias has come to accept reality as bitter as it may be. even now, it still stings.

"back home's a lost cause."

he chuckles at her bluntness, understanding their intent almost immediately.

at her question, he shakes his head.

"almost. heard sol is, though."

he looks towards her with a question of his own.

"you still an officer?"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 14:00:38 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] home's a last cause.

[break][break] her jaw locks, fighting the urge to say something. to snap at him, to hurl stones.

[break][break] but he's not — nor magnus — and in the end, he's right anyways.

[break][break] "yeah. she is." there is something bright shining in callista's gaze as she speaks of her best friend, only to swivel with disbelief at matias' next question.

[break][break] "what?"

[break][break] had something hit him on the head?

[break][break] "something hit you in the head, silph? i just said i'm a sergeant now."

[break][break] a bark echoes in the distance, but it doesn't register; she is too busy keeping her eyes narrowed at matias silph, wondering if something really had happened to him.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 14:34:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias doesn't hear her over the distant bark — or maybe he does but simply chooses not to register it — either way, he's stepping towards the sound of the bark.

"i think i hear your dog."

looking back, he motions for her to follow.

"you owe me one after this."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 15:10:17 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] ugh. typical men. saying something completely ridiculous and then pretending like he hadn't said anything at all. put it up to a man to gaslight you into oblivion.

[break][break] or maybe just matias.

[break][break] "owe you what?" she said, huffing. "you didn't do anything."

[break][break] even so, the bark grows louder and louder still, until she spots a lycanroc barking at something half-way up a tree. a pachirisu looks down smugly at him, sticking a tongue out.

[break][break] "skoll!" callista's words come sharp, a high-pitched whistle between her teeth. the lycanroc swivels, having only noticed his trainer and lopes obediently towards her. it's only then that he seems to notice matias, blinking in shock.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 9:40:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i literally found your dog."

matias watches the lycanroc swivel and lope back over. he recognizes it, too, and offers it a small wave as he lowers to a knee to perhaps offer it a hand. he can't seem to remember if it bites.

"don't worry, bud, i don't blame you."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 15:42:13 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] "hm," she hums. "i don't know what you're talking about."

[break][break] found seemed to be a relative term, since the two stumbled across skoll anyways.

[break][break] the little brat. he runs over to matias after getting over his shock, licking the man's hand. skoll has always been the friendly sort, ever since he'd been a pup. he wags his tail happily.

[break][break] "i guess i do owe you," she says after a minute, smile tucked into the corner of her mouth. "drinks after?"

[break][break] she clicks her tongue. "come, skoll."

[break][break] callista turns on her heel, expecting matias to follow.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,095 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
caniner
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 14:33:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]what a friendly dog.

he pulls his hand away when he stands back up, and though the click and command is not meant for him, he follows regardless.

"sure."