part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
crashing into you
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 6:35:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] 'i don't get hurt.'

[break][break] how many times had he told himself that? how many times had he thought that?

[break][break] his name was michail dmitriovich volkov. he was his father's son, dmitri's son, crafted like a pawn for rocket, a cultivated weapon. he did not have feelings. he did not get hurt. he —

[break][break] the thought of strikes like shrapnel in his chest. as if pulling out the glass shards physically out from him, he peels himself away from the warmth - the comfort - the safety of .

[break][break] "if you say so," he says simply.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; padding:50px 80px 20px; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .pkmns { margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crashing into you
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:00:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: