pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
fishie 5: 2 fast 2 fishie
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 8:52:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp's 'Gym' was actually an old military vessel. It had been stripped down and repurposed, now packed to the brim with research equipment. A mobile sea rescue and field study base.

It was still in disarray, wouldn't be ready for the public for a few weeks yet.

Thankfully he had help.

Right now, Temp was in his favorite room, a small aquarium, not dissimilar to a secret room that favored and Temp had never seen. Various aquatic pokemon rested in the tanks, some his own and some belonging to others. Some wild.

The smile on his face was huge and stupid.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 10:10:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the smile on his face is less huge and less stupid, but still existent which should not come as a surprise to those close to him.

his gaze is lost to the aquatic pokemon resting in the tanks.

"i like what you've done to the place."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 17:44:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Thanks!"

Walking over to one of the tanks, he pressed a hand against it. A school of Wishiwashi swam over, chased the shadows of his fingers.

"I overheard someone say you liked fish, too, so I wanted to show you!"

Temp could appreciate other fishie enjoyers.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 10:58:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i do."

he watches the interaction, appreciating the school of wishiwashi.

"what other plans do you have for pacifidlog?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 7:49:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp grins at the fish before pulling his hand away to address .

"Whad'ya mean?"

He didn't know he was expected to plan anything, other than just being a rat for Rocket.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 13:08:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"other duties come with being a gym leader. naturally, the people will look up to you."

though it might have been discussed, curiosity leads him to ask:

"what other plans do you have for them, for the city, if any?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 19:26:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh! I guess about the same, then?"

He tilts his head, like a confused dog.

"Like, Pacifidlog isn't, like... well, you saw it coming in. Not many people and we're dirt poor. No one really cares about us. I'll just help everyone out like me and my dad have been doing since I was a kid. Try to make it better for everyone."

He shrugged. Being a part of his community was so ingrained in him it was just natural.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:41:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"that's fair."

there's not much that can be done with a town that small. as long as they continue to look up to temp, then that's all rocket could ever ask for.

"it's a nice town."

he hopes it stays that way.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 7:24:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I'm glad you think so, dude!"

Temp tried to give a hearty slap on the back, friendly. Too bad he didn't know his own strength.

"Bruh, you wanna see the Luvdisc enclosure? We got, like, this one that's gold. It's sick as hell!"

Sick in the good way. Not, like, the bad way.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 11:52:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the slap, as friendly as it is, carries a little too much force with it. he isn't expecting anything that hard so it sends him forward a bit, forcing him to catch himself as he coughs once.

"you're strong."

but not as strong as a pangoro. briefly, he considers calling it out again.

"that sounds good. i'd like that."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:29:24 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh? Thanks!"

The compliment is taken, face beaming, and he moves over to one of the larger circular tanks. It's tricked out, a false habitat inside, with a couple dozen of the tiny, heart-shaped fish swimming idly. One of them, the smallest, has a golden sheen. It looks sickly, tired, but the others hang around it protectively.

"It's cute, right? The scientists were only going to take the golden one in to study, since it doesn't look well, but it caused so much distress to the school they just took them all."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 10:34:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it's very cute."

the circular tank is impressive, as are the pokemon inside it. he watches them with genuine curiosity and wonder, trailing them as they swim around idly.

"do you name them?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 9:05:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Nah, we're not supposed to. Other than, like, uuuuh... some technical names. Like 'FL12'."

He leans over, lowers his voice, whispering a secret to . His own conspiracy.

"But sometimes we do anyway. The lil' one there is 'Hotlips'"

Temp pointed to the tiniest of the Luvdisc, even smaller than the golden one. It seemed to be ruthlessly keeping the others in line despite it's size. Cute.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 8:00:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"hotlips."

the name is returned in a whisper that's accompanied by a smile as he peers up at the tiny luvdisc.

briefly, he remembers the meaning behind them, and he turns to temp.

"i have a luvdisc that might be better off here, if you're willing."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:24:37 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Oh? Yeah, of course! After we make sure everything is okay, it might be released back into the wild, though!" If was donating it directly to the ship facility, that was. Usually they worked on rehab and rehabilitation with the intent to release; if the Luvdisc didn't end up doing well or was too used to humans, it may end up staying here, though.

"Are there any pokemon you want to see? We've probably got them if they live in the sea!"