thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 18:00:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's footsteps are soft against the metal floor of the submarine. Even the shift of fabric as he approaches the cell is loud in the lonely quiet. They're keeping her apart from their other prisoners, for now.

They've had her for a few days before he pays a visit in person.

She'll recognize him; of that, he has no doubt. He had not bothered to hide his face when they'd taken her, nor the miasma that had wreathed him like a reaper's shroud. It's absent, now, but the blond hair and the amber of his eyes are telling enough.

is like a bird, caged behind bars; Rocket will make her sing for them.

"Do you know who I am, Miro?"
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 19:13:35 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

Another visitor. Wonderful. [break][break]

It wasn't all bad, it at least gave her an idea that time was passing and some form of human interaction, if you could even call these people human. [break][break]
"Gavin Merlino." she answers coldly, shriveling up further in her bed out of fear, of course the two rockets revealed on HNN are the ones who had an interest on her.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 20:04:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Her voice is cold, and Gavin doesn't miss the suggestion of fear in the way she moves.

"You can relax. I'm not here to hurt you."

His voice is not warm or kind, but neither is it cold and threatening. It's deep, with a hint of gravel from years of smoking, and utterly devoid of emotion.

"I won't even come in."

He leans against the wall, watching.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 21:32:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"Why should I believe any of you? Your buddy Theo becket said that same thing, and I threw a sandwich at him. You also forcefully captured me." she tells him, sitting up in her bed and wrapping herself in the shitty blanket and covering the top of her head with it as well.[break][break]

She's calmed down a bit when he says that he wont enter her cell. The bird's cage was safe for now. "What do you want?" he was the one who had that strange miasma with him..What was that? Was that a Pokémon? She had never heard of a Pokémon able to create that strange fog..

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 16:25:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Theo.

A twinge of pain in his gut that doesn't show in his expression.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. That's your choice."

He wouldn't waste further breath trying to convince her.

"I wanted to ask some questions about your gym."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 7:56:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Her gym? Why did he care about her gym? A theater with no diva was no theater at all. "What about it?" she asked curiously. She had no idea about the state sootopolis was in now without her there. Maybe team rocket captured it for themselves? As of late there was a LOT of sympathy in the city for rockets. [break][break]

She pulled the cloth closer to her, the only comfort she had left in these 4 walls.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 19:20:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
reacts with curiosity rather than spitting venom; the conversation is already going easier than he expects.

"You're going to be here for a while." No use sugar-coating that. "Not all gyms require much maintenance and upkeep in the absence of their leader but I'd assume yours to be one that does."

He'd know, because,

"I paid a visit before the operation."

He doesn't mention that it was during 's gym challenge, not wanting to give any indication toward his brother's allegiance.

"Tell me what needs doing and I'll ensure it's done."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 20:13:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Of course they scouted out her gym, it was the scene of the crime. She stared up at the wall, not wanting to look him in the eye. "My pokemon." she answers after a small awkward pause. [break][break]

"They all live at my gym. However they wont show up with someone besides me there. They only answer my singing." she tells him. "Otherwise, the staff of the gym know all the up keep and details for cleaning and how the machinery works. My head set controls the stage area, it's why I always wear it during my challenges. It responds to my movements and placement on the stage." she explains to him. [break][break]

"Why do you want to know this anyways? I'd assume you guys would just tear down the gyms of any town you take over and be done with it." she questioned.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 23:30:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He's not surprised to learn that her Pokemon live in the gym. It's not a practice unheard of in Hoenn; if he remembered correctly, 's gym had been similar.

"Surely they'd show up for your staff if they were starving."

Perhaps a brutal observation but all Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket and Gavin seems indifferent as the words leave him.

"This is not Silas Blackwell's Rocket. Not anymore." The name of the former boss is spat with derision — less so for Rocket's past and more for Gavin's own. "We don't plan to destroy any part of Sootopolis."

He cants his head, amber stare glittering.

Plans, however, could always change.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 14:44:16 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

"Hah!" she scoffs at him. [break][break]

"You've never met a Pokémon with free will then have you? Let me ask you something, do your Pokémon stick around because they love you? Or because they're afraid of what will happen if they disobey and are forced?"  She asks in a very assuming and snarky tone.[break][break]

She looks away from him "They'll find another source of food. I've already tried to let my staff handle them all." she says in a sadder tone as she genuinely missed them. [break][break]

"Different name, same values. You wont destroy Sootopolis because there's too much history and potential for you guys to find something of value." she says, she had a lot of time to think about rocket's motivation for Sootopolis despite the fact she wasn't the brightest in the bunch. [break][break]

Funny thing about being cut off from the rest of the world was you had a lot of time to think. 

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 18:25:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's eyes narrow when she scoffs at him.

"I'm an avatar, you ignorant fool." He lifts his hand and miasma curls around his arm. "How many legendary Pokemon have you met without free will?"

Her snark is met with his own smug tone.

It's his turn to scoff.

"Don't pretend you have the slightest idea of our motives."

That was the problem with the League, he thinks. Narrow minds, no vision.

"Can they tell the difference between a recording and the real thing?"

Abruptly, he returns to the subject of her Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 22:17:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She pouted at him. "I've also not met your legendary, to ask it myself. I don't know why any legendary would side with rocket." she answered him. [break][break]

She had grown up on anti rocket media, so of course she'd be in total disbelief that any god like entity would be willing to side with murderers and immoral people. "Maybe. I've not tried it, as soon as they see anyone and im not there they'd turn tail and run." she told him. [break][break]

She made a small grin "Could also just let me back in my gym" she said cheekily.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 19:59:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Lugia didn't side with Rocket. She's sided with me."

Pride curls tight around his tone, colouring it with arrogance.

"She's also not the only one who's taken up with our cause."

But he leaves it at that, not wanting to out any information the League may not have.

"If we were to arrange that, you'd be under heavy escort. It's not as if we'd just let you waltz through the doors and send your entire team against us."

But it's not necessarily a no.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
stardust
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 19:47:48 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Lugia huh?" she said questioning it. She hadn't known that, nice little piece of info. "How can I know it's Lugia? How can I know she CHOSE you? Rocket has a habit to twist information in their favor.. and I dont know a lot about pokemon mythos..". [break][break]

"Who else has sided with you lot?" she says looking away, becoming a bit more dejected as the conversation went on. [break][break]

"On the subject of my pokemon...that would work. As long as they can see me they'll be at ease, however I want your word that your people wont steal any of them ." she says looking back over to him, her eyes slowly becoming more exhausted as it was obvious she was reeling back from some form of pain and lack of energy. "Do you guys have any medicine..?" she asks wondering if they had something for her wicked headache.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
stardust
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:04:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
The League already knows of Lugia, of his connection to her. Such information is no longer sacred, and thus Gavin gives it freely. His amber gaze remains steady on .

"I can show you." But not here, for there's no room. "When we visit your gym."

Dangled, like a carrot on a stick. A taste of freedom, of something familiar that she might desire.

"It's not my place to divulge the secrets of others."

He seems surprised when she mentions medicine. "For what?"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights