awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 5:28:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He waited in the kitchen, food carefully prepared and a Lampent hanging from the ceiling. Mood lighting. Killian smiled, more than a little anxious for his future plans. The only thing he was missing was the woman. , love of his life.

Unlike on Valentine's Day he hadn't sent her out to do anything. She was too smart to fall for the same trick twice. So upstairs she resided. Likely just finishing up her shower. Tonight would be perfect. Unexpected. A lifetime in the making.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 6:18:04 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Just another night, just another shower. Lex doesn’t expect anything out of the ordinary, just a casual dinner together after a long day of admin work for Killian and training for herself. Therefore, she doesn’t put much thought into what she throws on. A large, comfortable shirt (braless, of course) with some shorts. A few scrunches of her hair with the towel finishes up her “getting ready” before she skips down the stairs.

It’s the mood lighting that gives her pause. It’s dim, dark, romantic. It forces her amber eyes to adjust to the scene. It’s vastly different than a casual dinner, “I’m gonna . . . change real fast,” This is not the right outfit for this. She spins to jog back up the stairs.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 19:35:30 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
The sound of Lex's approach, floorboards creaking underneath her weight, widen Killian's smile. When she paused, he chuckled. Maybe he should have told her that he had more romantic plans for the evening. But he couldn't risk her figuring out his intention. Lex always had a habit of piece things together when it came to him.

"I'm sure what you're wearing is fine." He moved away from the boiling lobster and to the stairwell. He leaned against the wall next to the first step. Admittedly, he was a bit overdressed for something casual. A well-tailored black blazer fit snugly over the top of his white button-up. Black slacks completed the look.

Killian patted the right pocket of his pants, filling the square box stashed inside, anxious energy returned to his chest. She'd say yes, wouldn't she? A lot was going on with her, him - them. Maybe...maybe doing this now wasn't the best idea.

He pushed off the wall and peered up the stairs. "What if I don't get another chance?" the thought carried him up the steps to check on her.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 18:45:47 GMT

Yeah, no, her baggy t-shirt and shorts weren’t gonna cut it for whatever it is Killian has planned. She is basically in pajamas. She laughs as she trots up the stairs, “Definitely not fine,” she calls back down to him before disappearing back into the bedroom.

By the time he finds her, she is wiggling into the standard ‘little black dress’ most women have as a quick fix for a situation like this. It’s the same dress she wishes she had on Valentine’s day earlier in the year before they moved to Lavaridge and she could actually settle into a home. She glances towards him with a smile while moving towards the mirror, “Didn’t trust I could find something else to wear on my own?” she tease before running her finger through her wet hair to try and make it look more presentable, “Come zip me up?” the zipper on the back of the dress rests only halfway up. It’s all she could manage at the time. With a bit of effort, she could zip it up all the way but why struggle when you had the help?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 21:37:14 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"You look gorgeous in anything." Lex could dress in dirty rags, and the smile she'd bring to Killian's face would be as bright as the sun. Although, that black dress she was squirming her way into beat-out rags any day of the week. "Wow." he whistled, "Where was that on Valentine's Day?" he teased from the doorway.

Aphrodite herself didn't stand a chance against the redhead's beauty. "I wanted to watch." and that box in his pocket was a ticking time bomb of anxiety. Seeing her soothed some of it away - increased the time on the countdown from seconds to minutes. "Is that okay with you, Dove?" Killian met her eye in the mirror. The smile on his face refused to fade.

The floor creaked as he made his way over to her. Close together, the scent of lavender from her hair filled his nostrils. His chest compressed with a deep breath, deflating as hot air blew against the back of her neck. "Sorry if I caught you off guard." zipper gripped between two fingers, slowly he pulled it up. "I'd have told you but..."

"I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 17:08:24 GMT

Lex’s only response was a sarcastic roll of her eyes. Of course he’d think she looked good in anything. His favorite is nothing but that’s not always appropriate. Just like her pajamas weren’t appropriate for a fancy romantic dinner. Speaking of which . . . what is the occasion? It’s not their anniversary . . . right? There’s a silent moment of panic as she hopes she didn’t miss anything important.

Lex watches him approach through the mirror as her fingers run through her long red hair, “I wish I had it on Valentine’s Day . . that’s why I bought it,” she knew there would be more surprises from Killian.

Her fingers stopped to wrap up her hair and move it to the side so he could zip up her dress. The hot breath on the back of her neck sends a pleasurable shiver down her spine. He can probably pick out her salacious grin in the mirror. Lex tightly holds on to self-control, but with him it easily slips between her fingers.

When he finishes, she slowly turns to face him, her hands reach to gently slip beneath his blazer and rest on his waist. She lets her lips gently trace the sharp edge of his jawline, leaving a trail of her own hot breath in their wake, “And what’s the occasion?”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 18:17:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian would take the dress off her later. After he asked the question burning at the back of his mind. You know, assuming she answered the way he hoped. The sharp teeth of doubt gnawed an insecure hole into his confidence like a hungry Rattata. Small but nonetheless powerful, he couldn't let it distract him.

It was a good thing Lex proved more captivating than any anxiety bubbling up inside. Her smile playing no small part in soothing troubled thought she had no idea about. Eyelids shut, pleasure a gentle breeze against his jaw. If Killian let it, her breath would blow away his already wavering self-control. Tighter, he gripped but allowed enough restraint to drift so that he might indulge in the rush Lex provided.

He reached for her cheek to cup it gently against his palm. Stroking her skin gently with his thumb, he'd smile. "Isn't the fact I love you enough of an occasion?" nice try, but Killian wouldn't let the Meowth out of the bag that easily. His lips brushed teasingly against her own, invisible sparks urging him to taste.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 0:26:30 GMT

Tighter. She lets it pull her in closer, gently pressing against him as her hands slide back to rest on the small of his back. Time seems to slow down, and inhibition grows dangerously thin.

Her cheek leans into the palm of his hand, appreciating the warmth it brings. The hand that matches his glides up his side, fingertips brushing up his arm until her smaller hand folds over the top of his. There it rests, holding it in place.

Cherry lips curl into a smile, “I guess so,” she shrugs, meeting his brilliant blue eyes with her own warm ambers. The sparks that dance between their lips is enough to break her. He may be strong enough to not indulge, but she is not. Lex leans forward, pressing her lips into his. It’s a slow, tantalizing kiss. She can’t help it; she wants him to break. It feels powerful when he does. Lex withdraws enough to whisper against his lips, “Better not let the food burn then.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 17:18:42 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Slender fingers are soft like silk as they graze up his arm leaving goosebumps in their wake. Killian smiled. Ocean blues locked onto her lips as she spoke. "You guess? That's not very reassuring." and he's about to pull away, their game over, but he's stopped. Sparks turning to lightning at the meeting of lips. She's often the first to break, and he sinks into their kiss, almost proud that she has.

It works against him in the end. Body shivering against his wishes as the kiss builds in a slow, agonizing fashion. And though pride inflates his chest, its presence is ironic. As not even seconds after Lex folds, there's a hand on her waist, fingers curling the soft fabric of her black dress.

The shift from lightning back to sparks has him fighting the urge to frown. Killian's leaned forward, closer to her lips even as she withdraws to speak. Left electrified and craving more than the ambrosian taste she'd wetted his tongue with, he's quick to cave.

"I'm just waiting on the lobster to boil. We've got plenty of time for one more kiss."

Could Killian really stop at one more? Probably. Maybe. He'd find out in just a second. The distance evaporates as he restarts the kiss. Keeping how she'd teased him in mind, Killian ensures that he's as slow and tortuous as her.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 2:36:34 GMT

Intoxicating, every time. Years and it’s never gotten old. It’s the same insatiable rush, craving more with each taste and each touch. His hands are on her hips, squeezing. There’s a longing for them to squeeze harder, explore, undo the zipper he just helped secure. They don’t, and she’s left suppressing frustration that pulses through her like a beating heart.

Just one more? She knows that’s never the case, but she concedes, “Just one more,” she repeats, but a mischievous smile gives away that she doesn’t quite believe that. Only a kiss would tell.

He leans into it, slow and teasing like her own. It sends a wave of rising heat through her body, a primal urge pushing her to ask for more. She does so by pressing closer, curling her finger beneath the collar of his button-down shirt. She’s hungry, starving for him. It’s rare that she finds herself satiated. They’ve been busy, especially him. Their time together has been short. Now that she knows she has him to herself for the night . . . well, they best make the most of it.

She pulls him in as she steps back, forcing him to follow as her back hits the bedroom wall. The mirror she was previously looking into clatters against the force. He doesn’t break the kiss, only asks for more by letting a leg gently wrap around him, trapping him against her.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 3:57:03 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
One more

A lie they tell every time.

Always a magnet able to pull what she wanted from him. It doesn't take much to push Killian over the edge. They've spent so little time together lately, too. Deoxys, Rocket, Kaito - he's been so busy.

Killian's lips sped from a teasing crawl to a seductive jog, their rhythmic parting growing frantic as her fingers curl his collar. The hunger is infectious, and it grows, possing his arms with a mind of their own. His hands move to her thighs, hiking up her dress as they do. The clatter of the mirror hardly noticed over his rushing thoughts. This wasn't enough. He needed more of her.

This dominance from her was new. Where it came from and what drew it out, Killian's not sure, but if she wanted to hold him hostage, fine. He lifted her into his arms, deepening their kiss before suddenly breaking away. Killian didn't go far, kissing a dotted line from jaw to nape of neck.

One more

A promise never kept.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 3:15:36 GMT

They fall quickly into a familiar rhythm, a fire that burns aggressively strong. For her it’s all-consuming. The world incinerates into ash and smoke and all that’s left is them, intertwined in a fever dream of lust and love.

Soon both legs are wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. Her fingers find purchase in his dark hair, curling at the base in a hungry passion. His touch wanders, fabric shifting considerably against it. Fire continues to rise within her, burning in a way that only he can spark.

A sharp inhale catches her breath as their lips part. A quiet moan and shifting of her hips against him lay bare her desires. Still, she teases as his trail of kisses moves down her neck, bringing his ear closer to her, “And what about dinner?” she whispers, letting hot breath and lips graze over his skin.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:20:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"And what about dinner?"

He nibbled at her neck, hips pushing into the wall as he moved a hand to her back. Killian fumbled for a second to find what he was looking for, but his fingers eventually clutched metal. He tugged, undoing the dress that ignited his blood. They could eat after she lay exhausted in his arms.

Stumbling back from the wall, he moved to the nearby dresser, scattering knickknacks across the floor. If they were damaged, he'd replace them. Getting more of her was all that mattered, but first - reluctantly, his lips parted.

This dress needed to go.

Killian didn't rush despite the urge. Taking his time, he leaned over her - teasing himself more than Lex as he peeled the dress down slowly.

"That's not what you want." he'd finally reply.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 21:46:34 GMT

He undoes the dress he just fitted her in and along with it goes their last hopes of heading downstairs for dinner. The lobster would just have to wait until their insatiable cravings were satisfied. It could be a while – there’s lost time to make up for.

Subtle dominate displays don’t last long when he takes control, sweeping her over to the dresser. She relishes in the meticulous way he starts to tug at fabric. It’s slow, teasing, frustrating in a way for her as well. She longs for the aggressive way he normally tears the barriers away. There’s no denying this does have a certain appeal to it. Anticipation makes the fire burn, smolder hotter inside her. It paints a salacious grin on her cherry lips as she stares up at him, holding his gaze.

“You’re right, that’s not what I want,” she agrees. There’s a foreign dominance again as she sits up, standing, and pushing him back with a hand on his chest, never breaking their eye contact. As she walks, the dress falls to the floor. Hand slid beneath his jacket, to discard it beside her own garments. Eventually, the bed impedes their progress, but Lex doesn’t stop. A gentle force from the hand on his chest pushes him back onto the plush comforter. She follows, crawling over him, lips tracing his sharp jawline as a hand trails up his inner thigh, “I want you,” she growls, fingers curling around what it is she has in mind.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Forever and Another
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 4:24:11 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He revels in her submission, siphons pleasure from frustration that builds during the crawl. Inch by tantalizing inch, the dress and his lips descended. Along her skin, down her shoulder to a chest that undulates with sharp breathes, begging for more. Killian's ready to feast on her completely.

When -

"You're right, that's not what I want."

Pushed back, Killian stumbles, eyebrows raised. "What's she doing?" A look into her eyes chokes words on the tip of his tongue down. Intense, a dominating flame burns suddenly behind amber screens. Dousing it in the rampant waters of his own deep blues proved frivolous. The heat evaporates the pools to steam, captivating him as his jacket's removed.

Backward he goes until his feet hit the foot of their bed. Another push, and he falls. Her body atop him casts more than a shadow, the electricity from her lips more than jolts of pleasure. "What's gotten into you?" this felt like her but didn't at the same time.

"I want you."

And she takes him, grasping tight her desire to the sound of a moan. Lex burned, threatened to melt him, its new, unexplored - exciting. The willingness to let her explore is there, but Killian fought. He pulled her down by the back of her neck and pressed their lips together.

A wild, passionate kiss consuming them as he attempted to reverse their positions.