Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
where's the group showers?
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 22:18:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
IM GETTING FLASHBACKS...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"callie, right?"
[break][break]
he approaches the other woman, a volunteer like himself, to teach these other less trained volunteers how things are done here.
[break][break]
across the way, a small number of bodies gather. their awkward mingling only a side-effect of the fact all of them have no idea what the fuck was in store for them.
[break][break]
to be honest? neither did greyson.
[break][break]
"i'm greyson."
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jyb8GL9/greysonss.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 16:08:39 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] "callista," she corrects him, then flashes an easy smile. "just kidding. callie works."

[break][break] she's not picky with names. at least, most of the time.

[break][break] "nice to meet you greyson," she said, head tilted towards him, and then back to the bundle of recruits that had been gathered for them. well, recruits were putting it lightly.

[break][break] 'this isn't kanto,' she reminds herself. she still forgets.

[break][break] "alright troops!" she says, standing up and grinning, she faces the crowd. "my name's sgt moon, and this here is lt. connors! we'll be directing your training today." she points to a bunch of dummies standing in the dunes away from them. "you have three targets. aim, then shoot. effeciency is key here, folks."

[break][break] a pause, before she tilts her head towards the other. "got anything to add, greyson?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ bootcamp

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 21:28:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"a pleasure to meet you callie."
[break][break]
a warm smile aims to broker peace in their first meeting, though a friendly disposition from her offers more than enough in that regard. he stands there, much like a dead feebas, as she gives instruction.
[break][break]
only when she gives him the stage, does his eyes widen slightly, performance anxiety rooting him in place for a second longer than decorum would've allowed.
[break][break]
"nothing much, sergeant, just——"
[break][break]
there's a slight pause as his gaze falls onto the men, and women mustered before him. he lingers longer on the weapons splayed out nearby, and his curdling dislike of guns in their entirety, before speaking his due.
[break][break]
"——if you require assistance, please, raise your right hand and a line coach will be there. do not, i repeat do not muzzle fuck the people next to you. those i see that fail to keep the muzzle of their weapon pointed down range will be removed from the course. do i make myself clear?"
[break][break]
there's a resounding chorus of confirmations.
[break][break]
good enough for government work. [break][break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jyb8GL9/greysonss.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 16:40:34 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] despite his rank, looks like the meek type. he doesn't look - at least - like the type of person that would be able to step up to the situation when it calls for it, which is why she's a bit surprise when the other does.

[break][break] he makes a speech that would put even the commanders back in kanto to shame.

[break][break] she lets out a low whistle.

[break][break] "nice job, lieutenant."

[break][break] she glances at him with a smirk. "i didn't think you had it in you, if i'm going to be honest."

[break][break] her gun flashes at her side and she grins. "now, how's your aim?" if they're going to be doing a training, might as well practice her own aim. she's a bit rusty, after all.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:05:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

her whistle pulls his attention to her, the almost smug-like face scrunches her expression. he laughs lightly in return.
[break][break]
"i have my few, rare moments."
[break][break]
attention falling to her weapon, and the clear challenge in her tone, nearly has him at a sigh. he hated guns, but...
[break][break]
"let's find out."

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 5:33:05 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] was that joke? it was hard to tell. lieutenant seemed like the deadpan type.

[break][break] even though he seems less than enthusiastic about the challenge — in fact, way less enthusiastic than her — that doesn't stop callie. fortunately for her and unfortunately for him, he might have been the deadpan type but she was the competitive type.

[break][break] she raises a gun, and shoots it across the range. bam, bam, bam.

[break][break] head, chest, and penis.

[break][break] "what do you think, sir?"

[break][break] she smirks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 6:05:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]

greyson was competitive. but only in things he was confident in. shooting a gun? not one of those.
[break][break]
he eyes the hole in the man's groin, i then turns a violet stare at the others. it was... kind-of center mass?
[break][break]
"impressive."
[break][break]
he chuckles out nervously. with practiced ease, though a slight tension in his body, he pulls the weapon up and aims down the sights. confident as he could be, a flick of the safety later, he has three holes in his perp. two in the chest, one in the elbow.
[break][break]
not great.
[break][break]
"not my strong suit."

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 22:12:21 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] she scoffs.

[break][break] "you humble bragging there, sir?" there is a gleam of amusement. still, she glances at his shots — they're good, maybe not as good as hers, but he at least had the foresight to admit it.

[break][break] her gaze glances over towards the rest of the recruits. there are a few who haven't taken their first shot yet, and a few who who seemed bored with the exercise already. she watches as the dummies are replaced by another set, allowing the recruits to complete the test with a new set of bullets. she clicks the firearm to her belt; there's no need for her to show-off when they're just supposed to be training.

[break][break] "do you remember the first time you took a shot?" her head tilts at him. "mine was in kanto."

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights