Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
god i hope i'm not close enough to feel their sweat
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 2:49:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
behind the pleasant veil that was slateport city therein lies dark, hidden truth. one of those, was an illegal, shady, and all around just sketchy as hell fighting circuit.
[break][break]
the perfect place for a man like king.
[break][break]
he had a number of fighters readily available to him, all of which were brimming with excitement at the idea of a fight. however, one needed redemption, more than anyone else.
[break][break]
"kyn. yer up."
[break][break]
with the fire-type taking center stage, waiting for it's opponent, king takes a casual seat next to a beautiful woman. he gives her a glance, momentary but purposed, before waiting for the start of bout.
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6wC6KN8/grimmylong11.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:14:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It doesn’t take long for Toni to find what she’s looking for. It was easy with her connections. Despite receiving a recommendation and essentially V.I.P. treatment, she’d been alone since she arrived. Not that it mattered, she is here for the entertainment and to scope out potential associates.

Perhaps she’s just intimidating. She’s leaned back, elbows resting on the back of the bench behind her. In one hand burns a cigarette, in the other she swirls a half-filled beer. So, it surprises her when the sapphire haired man sits down beside her. Just like he glances towards her, she returns the look. The dark brown eyes linger, she has nothing to hide in the way she looks him up and down, sizing him up as she does most people.

It doesn’t look like there’s an opponent lined up for him, so she changes that, “Hey, you,” she points towards a nearby spectator, “You got something that can fight his Incineroar?” The man looks dumbfounded for a moment but nods. Toni sets down her beer and reaches into her pocket, tossing a bit of cash at him, “Two hundred bucks to put it in the ring,” there’s a moment of hesitation before the stranger releases an Urasaring opposite King’s pokemon.

Two predators. She smiles in satisfaction, leaning back to take a drag of her cigarette.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:27:38 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
how many women had he met that could hold a stare like hers? , , and no-doubt . arceus, what was with him and pulling these type of women to his orbit?
[break][break]
shit. not that he was necessarily complaining.
[break][break]
"ye itchin' fer a good fight then?"

[break][break]
he could relate.
[break][break]
"i suggest ye bribe another one. won't be much interesting' with just that cub."
[break][break]
king reaches into the pocket of his coat, pulling out a pack of smokes. a couple of well-placed 'packing' smacks, he places one of the sticks in between his lips.[break][break]
"ye got a light?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6wC6KN8/grimmylong11.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:41:13 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 So, he’s one of those kinds of guys. Her smile brightens in anticipation. Alright, she’ll bite, “Oye!” she calls back out to the stranger, “Your friend got anything?” the man at his side looks between them and nods. Just like before, he’s thrown a bit of cash, “Same deal,” she motions towards the ring with her cigarette before turning back towards King, “I have a feeling I’m gonna like you,” she admits, her hand slipping into her jacket pocket to extract a zippo lighter. The metallic gears purr as a flame erupts. Manicured fingers delicately hold it out for King.

This time, a Pangoro is released from the strangers pokeball. The two bears growl, glancing at each in recognition before turning their attention towards the fire-type. The Pangoro readies itself with work up while the Ursaring leers menacingly.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 4:04:24 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"now, now. don't get ahead of yerself. ye haven't even bought me a drink yet."
[break][break]
there's the tracing of a smirk behind cigarette trapped lips, but the heat of the flame drowns it out. a long inhale, and the rush of nicotine takes over; an addictive parasite that he kept longing for, day, after day.
[break][break]
"but this 's a good start."
[break][break]
the flame cat stares down his two opponents, vertically slited pupils narrowing. he remembers the fight with 's golem, and 's golurk. both of them losses. both of them a stain on his good reputation.
[break][break]
it was time to change that.
[break][break]
he starts off a SWAGGER aimed at the ursaring, then topping it off with a SCARY FACE at the panda. a little chaos, confusion and more will only help him here.
[break][break]
next to the woman, king tosses an arm over the back of his chair, cerulean blues turning on her.
[break][break]
"name?"
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 4:55:21 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Somehow, the man has caught her attention enough to draw it away from the battle the erupts in the arena in front of them. A series of deep roars bellow as the bears take the offensive, swiping with steel claws and brute strength. There doesn’t seem to be much coordination, just a furious assault.

”buy you a drink?” she laughs, sipping her own beer. That’s earned, not given, “If your Incineroar beats these two bears, I’ll buy you a drink,” that’s when she would be impressed.

She mirrors the action, taking a drag from her own cigarette and exhaling slowly to fill the air in front of them with even more twisting whisps of white smoke. Her attention turns back to the battle.

“Toni . . . Yours?”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:00:22 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
in their chaos, kyn finds his tranquility. king's attention falls away to land on the woman entirely.
[break][break]
"i like 'em expensive, i hope yer prepared to pay out."
[break][break]
a cheeky, one-sided smirk.
[break][break]
"toni, eh? i like that name."
[break][break]
something about it. he couldn't place it.
[break][break]
"king."
[break][break]
it's said casually and nothing like the name-sake it's after. better to prove the name was worthy of him, than to act like it.[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:14:36 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She likes his confidence. Alright, so that already had something in common, she smiles, glancing over towards him, “I like ‘em expensive too, but this battle’s far from over, king,“ Royalty, she likes it.

A bear is thrown against the side of the arena, rattling the chain-link cage so hard Toni thought it might actually crumble beneath its weight. She leans forward slightly in anticipation, only to be disappointed.

”What do I get if the bears win?” a brow raises slightly as she looks back over towards him.

Speaking of drinks, she finishes the one in her hand, raising it with a nod to the bartender. It’s not long before another is brought over and the empty beer bottle is disposed of. V.I.P service.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:19:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
she's not the first to use his name in such a way. he thinks to , and their fight on the beach. something about powerful women and the way their lips moved.
[break][break]
they could kill a lesser man.
[break][break]
he was no lesser man.
[break][break]
"depends. what do ye want?"
[break][break]
he wasn't the type to guess, or assume. women were enigmas, all of them — wrapped in a cluster fuck of confusion, bad decisions, and the occasional bit of regret. or, maybe that was just his experience with them?
[break][break]
no liquor wets his lips tonight. for some reason, the idea of it turns his stomach. idle thoughts, likely.[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:29:38 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A fresh, chilled bottle wets her lips. Hr tongue slides over her slowly as her brows pinch in thought, “Hm, good question,” no one’s actually asked her that before. Most guys said some stupid shit like “a date” or “a drink” or something they thought she wanted.

Honestly, she can’t think of an Arceus damned thing. Anything she wants she just . . . takes. The way it seems the battle is going, she’s likely to lose any way but . . . just in case there’s a strange turn of events . . .

A predatory smile crosses her lips as she glances back over her shoulder towards him. The hand with the cigarette raises to point towards the cage, “That Incineroar.”

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:33:52 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
teeth flash, fangs bared at the prospect of his property taken from him. cooler heads prevail, and the turncoat's hackles lie flat against skin once more.
[break][break]
"very well, sweetheart. he's all yers if i lose."
[break][break]
anyone nearby listening — included — would sense the but that hangs in the air.
[break][break]
he doesn't leave them disappointed.
[break][break]
"but, i won't be losin'."
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:50:19 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Sweetheart, ugh. There’s a visible twitch of annoyance in the corner of her mouth. It’s snuffed out by the last drag of her cigarette before she extinguishes it beneath the toe of her black boot.

Eye remained fixed on him as she leans back again, her body turning slightly to face him. She can feel the but hanging idly in the air. Finally, he continues it. Although she agrees, she’s committed to play in their chess game, “I’ve seen crazier things happen . . . sure you’re willing to risk it?” she warns, keeping her attention trained on King for now.

If she really wanted it, she’d find a way to take it, not leave it up to chance. This is just entertainment.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:01:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king had one, undeniable weakness though —— his mouth. he couldn't, for the life of him, say the right thing. it'd got him in trouble with quite a few women, though came most to mind. the other, he tried to push their name out like he always did.
[break][break]
"ye, i'm more than willin'."
[break][break]
he turns his attention to the match. ursaring was lying in a heap of itself, finding it difficult to move. meanwhile, the panda pokemon was locked in a grapple with the fire-type.
[break][break]
hm.
[break][break]
"ye sure yer willin' to suffer the consequences of losin'?"[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:25:57 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 more than willing. She likes this game. It’s far more exciting than just watching the matches on her own. As his attention turns back to the match, so does hers. Her body shifts towards her focus, a sip of cold beer trickles down her throat, and an amused smile crosses her lips.

Ursaring is done, that much is obvious. Pangoro still looks like it’s got a shot. The two gentlemen that volunteered their pokemon didn’t seem as interested as King and Toni. It’s just another match, after all – and they already got paid.

“I can handle buying you a few drinks,” even if that meant suffering his presence that much longer. Honestly, though, she’s enjoying it. He’s fun.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:29:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
NACHO LIBRE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he chuckles, the rumble deep in his throat. it's as if he knows something she doesn't. though, to be fair... he does.
[break][break]
"i don't mean just the drinks. i mean the trouble that fallows. cus there's always trouble that fallows when i drink."
[break][break]
he'd let her draw her own conclusions of that statement.
[break][break]
"yer soon gonna' realize that drinks 'r just the beginnin'."
[break][break]
another bar fight on the menu?
[break][break]
"what brings someone like ye out to this shit hole anyways?"[break][break]

[break]