part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
whomp, there she goes [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:49:56 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","carolinefoster1"]

Her arms were full of supplies. She wasn't particularly looking where she was walking. She didn't see the Glameow darting underfoot, wrapping its tail around her legs and yanking her feet from under her. Nor did she realize what was happening when another Glameow rushed forward, grabbed the bag of supplies she'd dropped, and bolted.[break][break]

In fact, for a moment, her mind was too dazed by the rock she'd smacked on the way down that Caroline didn't do anything except lay on the ground and stare into the sky listening to the nearby tree rustle as both Glameow scramble up into the branches. [break][break]

If question marks were a facial emotion, Caroline was feeling that right now.

[break][break]

tag + ---[break]
note + meow

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.carolinefoster1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ba362d;[/newclass]

[newclass=.carolinefoster1 b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 10:15:33 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the scene plays out in front of him like something out of a movie. surely he's dreaming — nope! he pinches himself to no avail.

so he jogs up to her with a worried expression on his face.

"hey! are you alright?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
what a mess you've made of the gd room
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 12:25:34 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

There was fortune in the fact that Caroline somehow lacked the ability to feel embarrassment. Falling off a bucking Rapidash five times in one day could do that to a woman. [break][break]

She leaped to her feet, rejuvenated by the approach of a dark-haired man. "Aww, hell. It's gonna leave a mark, but I'm fine. I'm more worried about the bag those jerks snatched up. I got important shit up in there."[break][break]

A bit unsteady from her fall, Caroline's mind began to clear as she approached the tree and placed a hand on the warm bark and glared up into the branches. "Hey, jeeeerks, there's not any food in that bag if that's what you're looking for." She looked at the man, "Hi, I'm Caroline. Y' don't look busy. Wanna give me a hand here?"

[break][break]

tag + [break]
note + ---

[newclass=.carolinefoster1 a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 14:12:07 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the sight is fairly amusing, he has to admit, as he stares up at the tree with the two thieving glameows. they meow down at the humans, hissing when caroline glares up at them.

"yeah sure! no problem at all. i'm danny."

putting his hands on his hips, he tilts his head up to look at the cats. he hums a thought, unsure what to do exactly.

"any ideas? i can always climb up there but i'd just get scratched..."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 23:30:42 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

Both trainers stared up into the tree of hissing and taunting Glameow. "I'd also climb up there, but I've had some pretty bad luck climbing things lately." She still had a bruise from falling off the light pole a week ago. "I'm not much of a Mankey." She continued to think. [break][break]

"You got a stick or something? Or like... I dunno, a bird? I only got my Pidgey, but I'm pretty sure those Glameow would tear her apart."

[break][break]

tag + @danny[break]
note + ---

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 14:07:08 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it feels kinda mean to call something so strong out for such simple glameows but he can't see any other options. so with a sigh, he reaches for a pokeball and out comes a grimmsnarl.

"it's kinda like a stick, i guess? grimster bud can you poke at one of them kinda gently...they're really small."

with a nod, grimmsnarl looks up, bows his head in a FALSE SURRENDER to send a spike of hair up at one of the glameows. it scrapes by, damaging slightly.

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 7:38:33 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

Caroline can barely suppress a snort of laughter when the Grimmsnarl appeared in a flash of light. She'd never seen one before and as 'mean' as she's sure the species is intended, she couldn't get over the quirky face staring up into the tree. "Never seen one of those in person." Caroline states.[break][break]

She watches as the Grimmsnarl reaches up into the tree and the two Glameow erupt into hissing and growling. One of them, the bigger Glameow, swipes unsheathed claws at the hair, but it's not enough. The spike of hair knocks her off the branch and she's suddenly scrambling to pull herself back up with hanging hind legs. The other Glameow is staring at her friend with wide and fearful eyes.[break][break]

"Your friend will be okay if you can just give me back that bag." Caroline called up into the tree, but her words seem to go unnoticed as the male Glameow grabs at his friend and tries to pull her back into the tree.

[break][break]

tag + [break]
note + ---

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 13:03:28 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"yeah they're oddly big! i always thought they were smaller."

to be fair, this particular grimmsnarl's undergone intense training, even going so far as to go undefeated in the hoenn star tournament.

danny sighs when the glameow refuse to give the bag back.

"alright, grimster, i think you can just grab it."

and save them both the pain of having to watch the glameow get smacked around.

grimmsnarl nods, squats, then springs up into the tree to grab the bag, landing not long after.

"nice."

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 6:25:46 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]

With neither Glameow displaying an interest in returning the bag, the Grimmsnarl finally leaped into the tree and grabbed the bag. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy - simple as that, it seems. The male Glameow had finally managed to pull his friend back to safety and they both glared down upon the humans with slanted eyes. Neither, however, made any move to retrieve the bag.[break][break]

"Come on, you two. I would have shared some of the treats if you had just asked." Caroline said as she reached for her bag and pulled out a small pouch with a variety of colorful square treats. "You bugging me today, but -" Caroline placed a small handful of the treats at the bottom of the tree before turning to Danny.[break][break]

"Hey, thanks so much for helping me out. The one time I haven't got any of my helpful Pokemon with me and you came around to save my ass. I really owe you one. I'd love to buy you some lunch some time in exchange for your help."

[break][break]

tag + [break]
note + ---

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:26:50 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"sure! lunch sounds good."

danny smiles, beaming as he recalls his grimmsnarl. he's just happy he'd been able to help out, really, but he's not going to turn down a free meal.

her company's nice, too.

"just gimme your contact info and we can meet up later."

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 3:31:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: