Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 10:36:30 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You can still do all those things, Chu-e.” Sympathetic eyes looked down upon him, feeling as though this transition couldn’t be easy on his boyfriend. “Just because you have super powers doesn’t mean you can’t make out with me whenever you want.” A small smirk crawled across his lips as he traced his fingers over their chest.

“I was missing you, mostly. I hardly know what to do with myself when you aren’t around.” Much of his time recently had been devoted to being a loving boyfriend, not that he would have it any other way. “Other than that, I got drunk and hustled some rich yuppies at Poker. Made about three-grand in the process.” A modest haul for the life of a criminal.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 23:37:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Would you still want to hold my hand even if I was a crystal monster all the time?"

Okay, now he was kind of just fishing for compliments and assurance.

"What are you going to do with all that? Take pity on and and buy them a table that doesn't have to be held up with books?" Chu-e hadn't been able to help himself and taken a peek around when he first came in. They really lived like this, didn't they? Fucking sad as hell.

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 5:07:52 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Are you kidding? That would only make me want to hold your hand even more, amore.” An alien monster wouldn’t be enough to tear him away from his first and only love, there was little he wouldn’t do to be at their side. “You’d have to do far worse than that to scare me away.” He smiled, offering another kiss on their head, affection to affirm his words.

“I’m never spending money on those idioti again, last time I bought them a toaster oven they ruined it in two days. Animals were making grilled cheese in there and nearly burned the entire apartment down.” Leon sighed, clearly exasperated with his living situation. “I’m actually saving up for a place of my own, so I don’t have to live in this nightmare.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 9:13:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e hummed, pleased, a flower thriving on the attention that was giving him.

"You could always move on with me." Chu-e was worried it might have been a step too far, too soon, but he liked the idea of having Leon around more often. Sleeping alone in his bed was, well, lonely. His main worry was the fact that Chu-e, himself, was very restless and had problems sleeping. He would have if he was the one who made Leon lose sleep because he had a bad dream or his brain wouldn't turn off.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:25:08 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Move in with you?” Leon couldn’t help but be surprised by the offer, not expecting this development to come so soon in their relationship. This created a conflicting sentiment within him, whether or not he should accept. He liked to be independent, but he also liked to be around Chu-e whenever possible. The former commitment-phobe in him was screaming to say no, but there was another word held in his heart. “Okay.”

Leaning down, he rested his head against their own. “Why not? I’ll be happy to see your handsome face every morning when I wake up.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 8:26:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'll have stinky morning breath." Was given to as some type of final warning. It felt nice, the idea of the two of them, waking up in the same bed. Chu-e bet that his cats would love Leon. They already seemed to like him enough when he was over, but getting to pin him down and sleep on him? Why, they'd be in heaven.

"Then you won't have to listen to Bryan and Priam fucking. Plus this place is a fucking disaster area."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
consentacles
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 3:50:31 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I mean, your breath will just smell like my dick. I’m used to that.” Leon’s lips curled into a devious smirk, unable to pass up the opportunity but fully expecting to have the words thrown back at him.

“Yeah, gross is an understatement when it comes to how they live.” He grimaced, remembering the condoms he’d found in the dishwasher. “The sooner I can move in with you, the better.” Even if Eris was going to continue to throw things at him.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
consentacles
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 17:45:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Then pack up your shit and come over, babe." Chu-e tried to tweak his nipple just to be cheeky.

"Your breath will smell like my ass, then. Nasty." A small grin before he tried to lean up and steal a kiss from .

He wanted to keep laying there but groaned and sighed, forcing himself to sit up.

"Okay, I have to go back to Soot and deal with some bullshit. Keep your dick hard for me, cutie."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
consentacles
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 7:23:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: