Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 5:33:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas found himself coming back to Route 121 after a visit to Lilycove. Despite his lack of luck in finding a Pokemon he wanted in the previous week, Thomas wasn't going to be giving up anytime soon. Aside from the many possible Ghosts that could prove to be assets to his team, there was one in particular that he had wanted to get his hands on. Whether he's run into this Pokemon, run into another Ghost that caught his eye, or would once again leave empty handed was up in the air.

Going down this route for new Pokemon wasn't his only reason for being there. Today, he planned on making a visit to Mt. Pyre itself, to visit an old grave. His biological grandmother, Natsumi Benoit, a Hoenn local who'd become his grandfather's first wife, before dying giving birth to his father, was buried at Mt. Pyre. It was a trip that senior members of the Beniot family, especially his grandfather and dad, made at least once a year, to pay their respects to her.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 2:42:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / pure power[break]
force palm / high jump kick / calm mind / recover
[break][break]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 4:22:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would be walking through the area, when he'd spot a lone Medicham meditating along the path. From the size on the bulb on the top of its head, he could tell the Medicham was a female. The Fighting-type seemed to be minding its own business, even if it was in the middle of the path. Thomas saw a way he could get around the Pokemon without confrontation.

Thomas' attempt to walk around the Medicham was thwarted by his boot crushing a loose tree branch below him. It was then that the Medicham snapped into action, quickly hopping from her meditative position into a fighting stance. With a sigh, Thomas reached for one of his Pokeballs, before settling on Freke the Alakazam.

The Alakazam looked at the Medicham, beckoning her to attack. Taking the bait, the Fighting-type ran in, before jumping in knee-first towards the Alakazam's head. Freke stood still for most of it, acting as if he was going to take the attack. At the last moment, Freke Teleported out of the way, causing the Medicham to continue sailing until she collided into a large tree. The Medicham groaned in agony, while Freke manifested behind her. He would quickly fire off a Shadow Ball at the Medicham, and with a final cry of pain, she would pass out on the spot.

"Good work, Freke.", Thomas told the Alakazam, before recalling him back to his Pokeball.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 6:15:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / insomnia[break]
will-o-wisp / feint attack / shadow ball / phantom force
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 6:50:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would turn around to continue along his way, when he'd spot a Banette hovering in front of him. The Ghost-type would immediately attempt to lob a Shadow Ball at the trainer, prompting Thomas to dive to the right, causing the Shadow Ball to collide into the tree. The Banette snickered at the trainer, who narrowed his eyes at the Ghost-type. Thomas would then pull off another Pokeball, bringing out Hel the Houndoom.

"Hel, use Flamethrower!", called out Thomas.

The Houndoom reeled her head back, fire pouring out of the corners of her maw, before he would spew a jet of fire towards the Banette. The haunted toy would disappear at the last moment, the fire dissipating in the air. Thomas looked around, waiting to see where the Banette would reappear. Finally, the Banette would appear near Hel, slamming into the Houndoom with considerable force.

The Houndoom would be sent flying back, managing to recover and land on her paws. In response, the angry Houndoom would lunge back at the Banette, getting her maw around the Banette's head, and Crunching down on it as hard as she could. The Banette would cry out in pain as his head was crunched down on. Hel followed this up by dragging the doll around in her grip, before throwing it, and quickly firing a Flamethrower at it.

This time, the Banette was caught in the jet of fire. The Banette let out a final cry of pain, before dropping to the ground. Whether it was merely unconscious, or worse, Thomas couldn't tell. Thomas gave the Houndoom a pat on her head. "Good work, Hel.", Thomas told the Houndoom, before turning around to continue along his way, this time with Hel by his side.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 7:27:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FROSLASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
ice shard / will-o-wisp / draining kiss / wake-up slap
[break][break]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Spooky Scary (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 17:55:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

While Thomas and Hel walked towards the end of the path towards Mt. Pyre, something would take notice to the trainer. Though the Terraforming had long since been reversed, there were still remnants, living less than comfortably, but given that it was somewhat cooler during this time of year, they were still able to survive. This one, in particular, noticed the handsome man and his Houndoom walking through the area. Even if she wasn't in the best state to confront him, she still wanted to try her luck.

The Froslass fired an Ice Shard at the man, aiming for leg. Noticing the shard of ice coming towards her master, Hel hopped in front of Thomas, taking the Ice Shard. Thanks to taking it in the bony "armor" on her sides, the Ice Shard shattered against her, though leaving a bruise in the process. The Houndoom would fire off a Flamethrower in the direction the Ice Shard came from. The Froslass, being in an exhausted state, was unable to move out of the way in time, and let out a cry of pain, before she want silent.

"Thank you, Hel.", Thomas told the Houndoom, petting her, before going over to investigate. He would see the now unconscious Froslass, who looked to be in bad shape. If she didn't get medical attention soon, she'd melt in the heat. With a sigh, Thomas grabbed a vacant Pokeball, tapping her with the mechanism, and hoping she'd give in.

notes: Cap attempt on Froslass

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O