2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 8:35:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait had neglected training her eevee; but she found it difficult to not view the normal-type as anything more than a pet. he would even serve as her traveling companion due to the convenience of his size, the woman having very rarely used him in battle as of late. 

"sit, boy.

cait instead decided to teach him the occasional trick, rewarding him with his favorite treat in exchange for preforming adequately. 

"good!

the girl tossed him a flavored cube, the normal-type snatching it out of the air after expertly balancing himself upon his back legs. 

"ee," he crooned, delighted. 

cait smiled approvingly, her gaze shifting only as a surprisingly strong wind swept past.

"oh!

she was presently situated outside the town of littleroot, having decided that a walk could effectively clear her busied mind. additionally, her time spent with her eevee had proven itself to be a pleasant enough distraction. he was quite good at lowering her stress level, after all. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/133.png

@ m o d 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,644 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 2:44:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sweet veil[break]
draining kiss / cotton spore / energy ball / light screen
[break][break]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 3:08:50 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"it's a swirlix!

the fluffy creature was in the midst of passing them by, unhurried as it did so. it had a lax smile upon its face, and would pause only to greet them. 

"ee?" 

her normal-type peered curiously in the direction of the fairy as it continued on its way, his head having cocked to the side. 

"pokemon that inhabit this route are pretty docile," cait observed. "i think this is why people usually start their journeys here."

she reached down and plucked up her eevee, the creature settling comfortably within her arms. 

"i still have a few hours before i need to start working," she said. "why don't we wander for a bit?

@ m o d
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,644 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 6:13:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AUDINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
hyper voice / after you / heal pulse / disarming voice
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 6:26:40 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the audino they crossed paths with proved just as a pleasant as the last - but even more so. it happily crooned at the sight of eevee, approaching the pair with little to no reservations before greeting them with a surprising amount of gusto. it appeared to be the jovial sort, its eyes betraying its excitement. 

"hello," cait said.

"audi," the pokemon replied, dipping their head. 

their interaction was brief yet one that cait would look fondly upon once it was over. they bid each other farewell after her eevee had opened up somewhat, the normal-type a touch wary but willing enough to partake in conversation. his mistress watched on, deciding against interrupting the interaction as they spoke. 

"did you make a new friend, boy?

"eevee," he replied, simply. 

they continued making their way further along the route, their pace slow and steady as they enjoyed the good weather. the warmth that saturated the air was something that hinted toward the coming spring - the inevitably of the season exciting the girl to a noticeable degree. 

@ m o d
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,644 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 6:36:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROVYLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
quick guard / leaf blade / x-scissor / detect
[break][break]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
distraction . [ s | w ]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 7:09:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"let's start heading back, eevee."

the woman had slowed to a halt, taking in her immediate surroundings with the sweep of her gaze before peering over her shoulder. she surmised that they had walked roughly a mile now, and she had no intention of pressing on. she had work that needed finishing up, a plethora of documents that had been temporarily stored within her hotel room requiring both completion and a thorough review to ensure that the blank spaces had been properly filled. 

'i feel like i'll be stuck inside all day,' she thought, frowning.

while she didn't exactly mind the prospect of being confined to the indoors for the remainder of the day - she mourned the reality that she'd miss out on such a bright and beautiful day. winter was still very much present, and comfortable weather was something rarely experienced within the month of January.

"eee," her pokemon murmured. 

the normal-type's ears twitched slightly, his little nose beginning to wiggle as he shifted within his mistress's arms. cait noticed this and sought to follow the eevee's shifting gaze before frowning in bemusement. 

"is something wrong, boy?

her pet bristled, his lips curling to reveal teeth as a low growl rumbled within his throat. 

"is something - ?

cait raised her gaze once she detected the subtle presence of another, the unexpected sight of a pokemon perched upon a nearby tree branch startling her. she retreated several steps, her instinct hurriedly pulling her away from the lean shape of the creature. 

"g-grovyle," she breathed. 

she'd blink up at the creature, uncertain of what to make of it as it eyed her in turn. 

'i don't think i've ever seen a wild one before.' 

cait marveled at the creature, unable to help herself as she took in the sight of it. 

"hello?

the greeting was tentatively presented, the grovyle merely cocking its head in reply before it launched itself from the tree to land upon the ground below. 

'are we in its territory?' 

as cait pondered over the creature's reasoning for being here, it would approach and halt a meager several meters away. it raised its arms, its newly adopted posture revealing its intent. 

'does it want to fight?' 

"right," she breathed, blinking. "eevee? does it want to fight?

eevee wriggled himself free of her arms, his back slightly arched as he faced the grovyle. there was a pleased look that surfaced upon the wild pokemon's sharp features before it lunged toward the bundle of fur. the grass-type laded a particularly harsh blow upon the eevee, the mere sight of the brutal initiation causing the young woman to flinch away. but he pushed himself back onto his paws with only a slight grimace to betray his pain, his teeth bared as he lunged toward the grovyle with a snarl. 

the battle was a difficult one and hard fought despite it lasting minutes, both parties coming out of the confrontation with wounds that temporarily hindered their range of movement. 

"you did it," cait remarked. 

the girl blinked owlishly - astonished as the grovyle crumpled. 

"that was - that was great, eevee.

eevee limped back to his mistress whilst puffing up his little chest and carrying himself with his head held high. 

"i guess i should catch it, huh?

'i do have one pokeball left, i think,' she thought. 

she'd hurriedly search her pockets before producing the single empty capsule. cait gave it a toss shortly after, compelled to acquire what she considered to be a rare find.

@ m o d 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago