twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
that's the spirit [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 9:38:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]yeah, there's no erasing his choices, but at least it's an option, a possible route for him to escape this life with.

it might not mean much to mars but it means a lot to danny.

he accepts the business card with a cautious smile, pocketing it for later.

"th-thanks! can i ask why you're so keen to help out, though?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
that's the spirit [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 13:58:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Can I ask why you're so keen to help out, though?’
[break][break]
Why indeed?
[break][break]
What could possibly motivate Mars to care about a kid who he has only spoken to twice now and who has nothing to offer him?
[break][break][break]
Maybe it has to do with the fact that Danny’s innocence about the organization somewhat reminds him of , and of how much he wishes Mint had never chosen to turn to a life like this. His recent reunion with Cosima’s little brother had put things into perspective, and the thought has crossed his mind of all the horrors he will eventually be subjected to as a member of Team Rocket.
[break][break]
But, maybe it also has to do with the reasons Danny chose this life, and the heavy contrast that exists between the two of them.
[break][break]
Danny is here because he’s in love, and once, years ago, Mars had almost given up on this life for that same reason. That choice had cost him everything, and because of it he had forever lost the woman he loved.
[break][break]
Is he helping Danny because he’s attempting to seek some strange form of redemption?
[break][break]
There are many answers that could be given, but the one he does give is much different from these, and it comes with a grin and a friendly pat iOn the back:
[break][break]
”Because I have a feeling you could do great things one day, Danny, and if I'm right about that, then you’re more than worth the effort.”
[break][break]
It’s better to not make it personal.
[break][break]
It’s better to see it as an investment.
[break][break]
There’s honesty in his words, after all, and it’s good to remind Danny that he has worth.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
that's the spirit [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:40:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"great things, huh?"

it's nice to imagine, and it's what he's heard growing up, but it's difficult to live up to expectations at times. sometimes, it's easier not to try than to try and fail.

who knows what he'll do here.

"thanks, i guess. i'll make sure to pay it back if i do take you up on it."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
that's the spirit [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:53:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Believing in people, truly and purely, is not something Mars often does, since not many people have given him reasons to believe in them throughout his life. Believing could leave him open to betrayals. Believing could leave him open to disappointment.
[break][break]
None of these are things he wants, so instead, he’s cautious, sees potential, and invests in others. Invests time, effort, energy, money – it all depends on the person. What matters is what he’s to gain from it, and how these people will repay him. Everything has a cost in life. With only a few exceptions, it’s all transactional.
[break][break]
Danny’s right: if he takes Mars’ help, he will pay him back, even if he doesn’t know how.
[break][break]
It’s good that he at least realizes this much.
[break][break]
”Guess we’ll see when the time comes, huh? For now… Doesn’t look like there’s much going on here, so we should probably move on to the next spot. Wouldn’t want the higher ups to think you’re slacking, right?”
[break][break]
’You’re’, as if Mars himself would face no consequences for it.
[break][break]
Of course he thinks so. It’s just patrolling, and patrolling is not meant for people like him. But he’ll play Rocket’s games and do as he’s told for as long as there’s something to gain, and deep inside, he hopes Danny learns to do this as well. No one should give their all without getting something in return.
[break][break]
Still, for now, all Rocket is asking for is to look through a few hallways at night, and that’s something they can do just fine.
[break][break]
Patrolling goes without an issue on this particular night.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
that's the spirit [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:40:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: