disaster in the making [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 1:16:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
rocket’s kid hoard grows.

piper never really left their room when other people were around; they could hear the bustle of activity, and for a while the thought of dealing with something happening again had left them in their dorm. they didn’t want another repeat of the slateport bombing, and their room was safe. or, at the very least, it granted some sort of comfort while they tried to convince themselves that everything was okay. it didn’t work too well, and most of the time they just wanted to stay in their room even longer.

but socks was impatient, and he didn’t give piper much of a choice when he did want out. it was either give in and (very reluctantly) go to where he wanted or to stay and listen to his claws on the door all day. and while piper really didn’t like to do one, they liked the idea of dealing with the other even less.

which is what lead them to the courtyard. it was surprisingly empty, save for piper and their sneasel, and they were a bit grateful for it. it meant, at the very least, that they could relax a little more than they had been.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".piper"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 6:50:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was just popping into the sub for a bit today! The whole 'Gym Leader' thing had made stuff pretty busy all around, so he hadn't been able to come onto the sub very much. He had left some stuff down here that he really wanted to pick up...

But wouldn't you know it? A familiar face as he passed through! So, easy as that, he veered from his path in just passing through the courtyard and right for @piper.

"Pipes! Did Socks drag you out of your room for a while?" Without even asking, he just made himself comfortable and plopped down next to them.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 20:25:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
socks was the first to perk up when he saw temp, the sneasel preparing to race to greet him; despite the fact that he was already making his way over. while the pokemon didn't exactly latch onto temp, yet, he did circle around him a few times excitedly.

piper grins at the sight of their pokemon being so excited to see temp again, and scoots over to make room for him as he gets closer.

"yeah. i think he likes it out here."

not that they can really blame him- when it's less crowded, it is really peaceful. besides the fact that a lot of people pass through. especially now, with everything happening and the excitement of haven taken over sootopolis.

"has anything exciting happened? besides sootopolis."

it's asked almost hesitantly, like piper's not sure they want to know the answer. and, honestly, they're not.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 3:26:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Since Socks was so eager, Temp went ahead and tried to give him some pets and scratches. He was just as happy to see the Sneasel was doing well as he was to see @piper.

"I'm a Gym Leader, now!" Grinning, he tried to ruffle Piper's head next.

"I also got myself a boyfriend."

Temp was good at reading people, even if he wasn't that smart, and that note of apprehension when Piper asked wasn't missed. So, easy fix! Give the kid some kind of good news instead!

"Oh! And I saw some new colors of that nail polish you like! They added glitter and a metallic shimmer kind." Which, he should pick them up some more of that soon... he had Gym Leader money now. It was time to treat them.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 17:58:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
socks enjoys the pets and scratches very much, trying to demand more attention from the (now) gym leader. piper, on the other hand, grumbles at temp ruffling their hair.

are they actually mad? no, but they can seem like they are. their attempts at faux annoyance are forgotten just as quickly at the mention of temp being a gym leader, and they perk up at the mention of it. "really? where at?"

maybe, once they feel a little better about leaving the sub on their own, they can come visit him! not when he's busy, of course, but at some point.

temp also has a boyfriend, apparently- piper wants to ask, but they're just a little nervous about asking too much. they give in, though, for the sake of curiosity. "who?" they have a lot of questions, apparently, and they're a little grateful for temp just telling them good things. they had been expecting worse, and the fact that he hasn't told them anything bad makes them feel a little better.

it makes them feel a little more hopeful that things will be better, honestly.

if they hadn't already perked up at the mention of temp being a gym leader, they definiately would have at the mention of his boyfriend- or, at the very least, the nail polish. socks needed some new colors, anyways, and a pretty, glitttery pink would be nice. if they had it. "what colors are the glitter ones?" they're really, really hoping that there's some sort of glittery pink.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 12:44:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Pacifidlog! That's my home town." He can't remember if he's ever told @piper that before. It's not that he wasn't proud, it just was one of those things that hadn't really came up till now. "It's really small but really nice. Everyone is friendly and kind. There isn't the kind of room to build up a gym, so I got a big ship and it's been converted into one instead." Some people thought a floating Gym was a little silly, but he always made sure that the days it was open it was close to Pacifidlog itself.

At the next question, Temp flushed a bit but seemed pleased as punch. "You know that friend I talk about sometimes?" Him and had been bros for a long time up until this, after all. "We had a heart to heart in kitchen. Gavvie is a good guy, you should meet him sometime." He leaned over, gently nudged Piper with his shoulder. The kid needed to meet a few more people and Gavin would be as good as anyone.

Instead of answering the last question right away, Temp takes out his phone and goes to his gallery. A picture of pulled up and he offers it to Piper to see, a photo of the display stand with the new nail polish. The selection is kind of basic but there is a pink there.

"You pick out any colors you want and I'll grab them when I got to the store, okay?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 19:44:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
piper had heard of pacifidlog before, in passing. they had never been there, because their parents were more than happy to stay in slateport or around it even for vacations, so their experiences with the majority of hoenn were limited. honestly, hearing temp talk about it was the most they had heard about it in a while, and they make a note to definitely try to visit him when they’re able. hopefully with someone else— the idea of wandering across hoenn on their own, even with everything, scares them.

“how did you get a ship?” it’s asked with a bit of genuine curiosity, because the first image of a ship they can come up with are cruise ships, and they don’t really seem like the type of ship to be turned into that. even if the idea of temp turning a cruise ship into a gym seems better than the alternatives.

“oh! i think i already did!” at the mention of gavin, piper sits up a little. they hadn’t connected the dots until just now, unfortunately, but it didn’t take much to realize the gavin that had helped them was temp’s gavin. “he seems nice. helped me because there was a ghost on the sub.” they pause for a second, and then move to nudge temp’s shoulder. they’re still hesitant about it, like they’re not sure if they’re crossing some unspoken line, but it’s something. “he said you were a good guy too when i mentioned you.”

guess they knew why now. But, honestly, they didn’t think they could tease temp or even gavin about it. Not with the way both of them had seemed so happy at the mention of the other. It was sweet and, while piper didn’t know gavin as well, they think they could gladly say temp deserved someone like that.

Thoughts about romance tossed aside just as quickly, they peer over at the screen, taking in the nail polishes. And then, finally-- “just the pink, i think? For now.”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 18:17:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"The League gave it to me! They help you get your Gym set up if you become a leader, it turns out. It used to be an old army vessel, but we turned it into a research ship for ocean life! So, like, it's a Gym but also we sail it around and study stuff. Cool, right?" Temp had thought it was, so much so he was always eager to chatter about it. Even with @piper.

"You met Gavvie, though? Good! I hope you two get along. If you ever need anything and can't get a hold of me, I know he'd be super willing to help. Or, like, at least give me a call or something to talk to you! You know?" Temp nodded at Piper, making a mental note for the pink, which meant he was totally going to get like three bottles instead of just one.

"What happened with the ghost? Was it, like, a pokemon?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 5:05:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@piper