clownfish [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:24:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Cool. Random bit of information to share though.”
[break][break]
Sol knows why Uriah would say this, and she knows why she won’t do it, but perhaps because a part of her does care about not hurting his feelings, she spares him from saying this in a crueler manner. Any woman knows it's easier to act oblivious.
[break][break]
But, her tone is cold, and so is her stare, and as she finishes her coffee, she sets her fork on the plate as if she has no interest in finishing her breakfast.
[break][break]
She had said she didn’t want this to take long, after all, and it’s taking long enough that this conversation is becoming something she doesn’t want.
[break][break]
Why does he have to keep pushing her like that?
[break][break]
”I’ll text you about it if I have time, but no promises.”
[break][break]
No promises, because he needs to stop expecting things from her.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:50:56 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]even uriah, as dumb as he can be at times, notices the intent behind her words, or at least assumes them, and at the sight of her putting her fork down, he sort of understands.

is he pushing too much?

he remembers she had been in a rush to get out of here before but he thought she'd at least finish breakfast. he stops eating as well, holding the fork between fingers as he looks across at her to ask:

"you good?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:18:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Sol’s not ‘good’, and she really doesn’t understand why he has a need to ask her things like those.
[break][break]
Why can’t he let it be?
[break][break]
Why can’t he let her be?
[break][break]
This would all be much easier if her words actually managed to shut down his efforts and push him away like they do with most people. But, they don’t.
[break][break]
Why is he so persistent? Why is he so nice even when she definitely knows she’s being unkind…
[break][break]
”Uriah.”
[break][break]
She sighs.
[break][break]
”I need to go… Sorry.”
[break][break]
And with that, she stands, but what is she sorry for?
[break][break]
Even Sol herself isn't quite sure.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 17:03:16 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]honestly, he's not sure what he did wrong, and maybe that's the worst part about it all: that he might never know.

"oh yeah no problem. you said you were in a rush."

after a final bite of his bacon that suddenly tastes stale, he stands as well, offering her a small smile.

"thanks for staying for breakfast. i promise i cook better when i'm not hungover."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:36:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Honestly, Uriah did nothing wrong, and Sol knows this too.
[break][break]
But, she also knows what could happen if she doesn’t act the way she’s acting, and she has her reasons to do so. Push everyone away. That’s what Sol does best, because letting people in is always a painful experience.
[break][break]
Maybe she should have never even agreed to calling him her friend. It was a mistake.
[break][break]
And it’s with this thought that she stands, looking at him.
[break][break]
Uriah doesn’t deserve this. He deserves better than this. Better than her, maybe.
[break][break]
”Thank you for making breakfast, it was nice.”
[break][break]
She means it, even if there’s no smile.
[break][break]
And so, Sol turns away, heading to the door.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 19:52:43 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]breakfast definitely could've been nicer; he could've done things differently, added a few extra spices in, and these are the things he thinks about in the moment: what he could've done better.

if he had, maybe she would've stayed.

"don't mention it."

the smile lingers even after she turns. he takes a step after, though struggles to find the words to say until the door opens and closes.

"...bye."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
clownfish [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 21:45:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: