Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 17:35:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one1"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
pure, unbridled exhaustion seeped into his bones. greyson's phone had long since died, and the injury to his hand, as well as the more recent one to his back, were both flaring up.
[break]

[break]

sticky with soot, sweat and who knows what else, his shirt clings to bare skin and is difficult to remove. but, despite even the soreness, it's soon on the floor of the living room as he stumbles for the peace, and sanctity of his bed.
[break]

[break]

he doesn't even remember if he locked the door.

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one1 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 22:06:43 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
They had pre-planned plans to have dinner at Greyson's. He'd mentioned days ago, maybe even a little over a week ago, that his roommate wouldn't be in for the evening and they'd have the apartment to themselves. The idea had made her blush at the time - but now she only looked forward to it.

Worry has left creases in her brow as she checks and double-checks her notifications. No new messages from the young man who had quickly and efficiently swept her off her feet.

She had caught snippets of the news, heard it mumbled between concerned citizens throughout the day. Something about Mt. Chimney and Groudon appearing.

Hadn't Greyson said something to her the other day about 'League stuff to do this week' and nothing else. Chances were he hadn't even known. But his lack of communication the entire day was concerning, alarming, even. Panic rises in her chest at prospects and assumptions that are outrageous and irrational.

And to make matters worse, his front door is left unlocked. When she tries it, it opens, creaking softly as she pushes on it. It steals her breath away and she feels ice creep down her spine. Where was he? Was he alright?

Guinevere steps inside, closing the door behind her. Her bag is set down and her jacket left on. She barely removes her shoes, barely notices that Greyson's shoes are messily left behind at the front door.

Is that.. blood?

Instinctively, she reaches for it, lifting the damp to her fingers to smell. It smells like ash and rust, and dread settles in a bit deeper. Had there been a home invasion? She should look for a weapon.

"Greyson?"

Her voice projects, illuminating her panic. The first and last stop is his bedroom, where she finds him sprawled out on top of his sheets, covered in dirt and soot and blood. His wounds have only just begun to scab over, the slightest movement was sure to reopen them. His sheets are already ruined, she can see, as is the abandoned shirt on the ground. It's full of holes.

The injury to his back looks old- new now because of wear and tear, and she frowns. How much has he been hiding from her?

Gwen drifts to his side, kneeling next to him to press the back of her hand to his forehead.

"Oh my love.. what has happened to you?"

Her voice is barely above a whisper, her head shakes from side to side.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 22:44:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
in his state of exhaustion, he remembers no dreams. had there been, he'd likely have relieved the events of the past few days over, and over again. and that was far, far from what he wanted.
[break][break]
from the depths of his slumber, he feels her cool, soft touch against a matted forehead. its soothing presence is lost on him, and he jerks awake with wide eyes, and baited breath. he flinches at the quick movement that aggigates his wounds.
[break][break]
it takes a second to calm his nerves, and when they do, violet eyes fall softly onto gwen.
[break][break]
"hey, you."
[break][break]
his voice cracks, but greyson doesn't seem to notice.
[break][break]
"i didn't hear you come in. i didn't forget we had plans did i?"
[break][break]

a hand reaches out to cup her delicate face, and he smiles warmly.
[break][break]
"give me a few minutes and i'll get ready."
[break][break]

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 23:18:17 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Gwen, like Greyson, sucks in a breath at the sudden movement. He recoils from her in fear and surprise, tearing scabs. Blood, she can see, begins to seep from beneath the muddy scabs to trail down his skin. She instinctively reaches for him again, though he catches her first.

Tears well in her eyes the moment his thumb brushes her cheek. The woman grasps his hand, pressing it firmly against her while curling her fingers tight around his own. It lasts only a moment before she hastily presses a kiss to his hand and pulls herself closer to embrace him. She is gentle in spite of everything, careful of where she places her hands.

"I was worried about you. Your phone went straight to voicemail, I saw the news--"

She continues to speak in a whisper, her voice thick with emotion. It was unlike her; she's always been unattached and purposefully cold. But with him, everything was different.

If he should move to leave as per his suggestion, Gwen refuses to let him. She holds fast, shaking her head against him.

"No, no, no. You aren't going anywhere. Just please stay for a moment."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 0:08:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
beneath his caress, he feels her tremble softly, and even his tired eyes can't miss the glossing of her eyes as a deep emotion takes over her.
[break][break]
"gwen? ar-"
[break][break]
he doesn't get a chance to finish, as her voice, meek and frail as it is now, forms a lump in his throat. they embrace, and he wraps his arms delicately around her. all traces of exhaustion, for the moment, forgotten.
[break][break]
"shh, it's okay, love. i'm here. i'm fine."
[break][break]
his voice is gentle, and reassuring, as he places kisses atop her golden mane; her desire to see him stay supersedes all other thoughts in his mind.
[break][break]
"i'm not going anywhere."
[break][break]
here, with her in his arms, he can forget the past few days. at least, for a little while.
[break][break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/m8GxYRv/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 0:20:34 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Her sobbing, however subtle, only lasts for so long.

She holds him tight, burying her face in his neck and stroking uninjured skin with her thumb. The comfort she receives from his embrace works immediately before her attention shifts to one of duty.

He needed a bath, needed his wounds cleaned and dressed, needed a meal.

He needed more than a simple hug could give, and she realizes now how selfish she had been for taking one before focusing on his own needs.

"I need to look at your injuries, Greyson. Can you stand?"

She glances over her shoulder, attention far away for a moment while she remembers the pathways of his apartment. She could find the first-aid kit, find the bandages beneath his bathroom sink. She'd wondered why he kept so many, but now she was fortunate for it.

"I will run you a bath and clean your cuts. You may need a hospital if your injuries are greater than your first-aid kit can handle."

Where is his Comfey? Was she alright?

Gwen pulls out of his arms, either hand clasping around his face to look him in the eye. She pulls open either eye to look for signs of concussion, her expression exasperated with concern.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 0:52:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson didn't want to let go. the comfort of her presence soothed wounds, mental, emotional and physical alike. but, as she stirs in her sense of duty, he doesn't stop her, either.
[break][break]
he knew gwen possessed the stubbornness of a tauros. it's one of the many reasons he was falling so hard for her.
[break][break]
"okay dear."
[break][break]
he can't hide the tugging of his lips that form into a smile, even as she grabs his face to give him a very intimate examination.
[break][break]
"i don't think i'll need a hospital, gwen."
[break][break]
there's a small laugh as her hands tickle something beneath his chin accidently. in his bloodshot eyes, she could see the clear sign of exhaustion; lids barely staying up through sheer effort.
[break][break]
"a shower, though, maybe."
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 1:02:14 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
The woman wastes no time. She is efficient and careful, her hands warm but not hot, just the perfect temperature to touch but not startle the skin. Numerous wounds and cuts and scrapes are found, countless bumps and bruises. But none are life-threatening other than the particularly deep gash she finds just out of sight.

Fortunately for him, the woman is an excellent seamstress, as well.

Carefully, Gwen rises and pulls him along with her. If she left him behind she was sure he may fall back asleep, and that wouldn't be helpful. It was a miracle she had roused him when she had, most likely.

"I will be with you while you shower, okay?"

There is no embarrassing blush to tickle her cheeks - only severity in the weight of her words. It is less a request and more a declaration. She studies his face a moment longer before pulling him to follow her. They will take as long as they need, and she would eventually set him down on the toilet seat or the edge of the tub shower if he had a tub.

The woman runs the water over her fingers until it is warm.

"Take off your pants, I'll run your laundry and try to get the stains out while you sleep."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 1:13:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he gives her a gentle nod, too tired himself to be embarrassed at the idea of needing, or having someone there while he showers.

[break][break] despite her small frame, gwen is strong, especially when his body doesn't respond how he likes, and makes it harder for her. the only concession he gives is the fact he hides the pained expression in his face, at the movement.
[break][break]
his pride could only take so much, after all.
[break][break]
without reluctance, he follows her, and takes a seat on the edge of the bath. tired, deftless fingers work to undo the buttton and zipper, a deep breath signaling his frustration.
[break][break]
was he this frail normally?[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 1:21:39 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
She can only imagine the pain he is in, and how strong he still is to bear it without complaint. Their trip to the bathroom is short but not without struggle. Gwen is deceptively strong, however, easily half-carrying him should the need arise.

And when she notes his struggle with the button and zipper she doesn't hesitate. There is no shame, no awkwardness, no need to overthink. She merely assists him in removing them and helps him to his feet.

"Lean on me, it is okay."

She then whisks away the man's bottoms, hooking her hand against his elbow to guide him into the shower. Somewhere in the room she's found a clean cloth. Gwen sets to work immediately, washing away the soot that clings to his skin, taking extra care to wash away the muck caught in his wounds.

Blood, dirt, sweat and worry all wash away in rapid streams down the man's legs. One hand always remains held fast to his arm, bearing his weight if he cannot bear his own.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 1:41:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he wants to protest, but finds himself too tired to think. if she wanted too, she could topple him over with the faintest of efforts. that would've been more embarrassing than this, surely.
[break][break]
"you know, this isn't how i pictured tonight going."
[break][break]
his laugh is light, and weak; a forced joke that, while something he would say, seems foreign to him.
[break][break]
with her assistance he finds himself under the warm water, a soothing heat and pressure cleansing him from the filth of the past few days. one hand supporting himself against the wall, and the crook of his other elbow in gwens grip, he lets her take complete charge.[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:19:17 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
"No? Ah, that is a surprise then, this is precisely how I imagined it."

She's laughing lightly, relaxing enough that she's capable of making jokes. The joke may fall a bit flat, but she blames that on her focus being on washing his wounds. It doesn't take very long for her to do so before she is inevitably toweling him off and pulling him out of the tub.

And once she does, she pulls out peroxide and a needle and thread from her own stash - medical equipment. He didn't wish to be taken to a hospital, so she would do it herself.

"Please be very still, Greyson. It is important that I close this cut, it is very deep."

She waits a moment for his confirmation before getting to it. Steady hands and incredible accuracy have him stitched up in only 3 or 4 small stitches.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:44:07 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"aha, a new kink then? i'll remember that for next time."
[break][break]
he gives a breathless laugh, but it stops short from lack of energy. when she prepares the needle and thread, he simply gives a grim nod, and clenches his teeth.[break][break]
the pain brings flashbacks, and a strange feeling along with it. to feel his flesh being closed is something he never wants to experience again.
[break][break]
ever.
[break][break]
when it's done, his breathing is heavy, and skin flush.
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 5:39:55 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
Gwen exhales sharply to indicate amusement, but by then she is already invested in her task. She moves quickly and efficiently to put Greyson through as little trauma as possible. When she's done, she cleans it again and covers it in bandages. Only then does she appear to exhale or breath again, and her hands shake.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, Greyson. Please forgive me."

She rises, wrapping her arms around him to hold him close again. The woman is trembling, crying, though her sobbing is not loud. Once again, she is selfish, choosing to comfort herself when Greyson needed it more.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
exhaustion
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 5:48:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
EXHAUSTED...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he holds the crying woman in a firm, but tender grip. despite being the one that's injured, hurting someone you care about is never easy. even if it was for their own good.
[break][break]
"it's okay love. there's nothing to forgive. thank you for your help tonight, truly."
[break][break]
with one arm wrapped around her shoulders, he has the other caressing her back, comforting her to the best of his ability.
[break][break]
his heart was bursting full.

[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP