bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet!
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bustwithflowers
Kang Hye-Rin
A Recipe for Friendship! [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 2:32:27 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
template by punki of adoxography
i am feeling so small
i'm still learning to love
"Alright, I think we should be almost there!" Hye-Rin smiled, rolling up the map held in hands and tucking it into the picnic basket hung at the crook of her elbow. The afternoon sun welcomed in all sorts of possibilities for the day, with a warm sun to bask under and without a cloud in sight! Hye adored sunny days, but she much more enjoyed the times when she could wear her favorite sun-hat and pink, daisy-patterned sundress. The plan for today was to reach the forest just outside Littleroot to have a picnic, but Hye welcomed the idea of meeting new friends if it came to that! Her Mimikyu, Lily, rested peacefully in the shade that the wide-brim of her hat provided on her shoulder, watching the two other Pokemon that accompanied them with their drawn-on eyes. Both Poppy and Tulip, Hye's Popplio and Happiny respectively, trotted alongside their loving trainer while every so often getting distracted by passing bugs. The flowery girl smiled brightly, reaching a hand up to pet the friend resting on her,"I'm glad you decided to tag along! I know that the sunlight can be hard for you." The little yellow friend rubbed against her hand, and she chuckled softly at it,"We'll have to get you a hat of your own, won't we?" Hye's words were coated with honey, cooing at the small yellow rag sitting at her shoulder as if it were a baby.

Stepping further down the path, the cheery girl spotted a small opening into a clearing surrounded by oaks with ample shade perfect for their plans. A light breeze moved through the leaves of the trees and made the tall blades of grass dance, making Hye-Rin breathe a sign of contentedness,"Does this place look alright to you two?" Looking around at the two Pokemon playing in the space around her feet, she nodded towards the inviting bed of grass. The pair looked at their trainer, at one another, and then leapt in the direction to begin a race between them. Hye smiled,"They're silly, aren't they?" Reaching up to her tiny friend nestled under her hat, the girl lifted them up and tucked them into the shade underneath the blanket of the picnic basket,"I'll put the basket in the shade of one of the trees. Come out when you're ready, okay?" She gave one last rub between their ears before starting off towards the clearing, watching warmly at her two companions already playing in the soft grass at it's center. Keeping her promise to Lily, Hye-Rin made sure to leave the basket in the shade of one of the trees that surrounded the clearing to usher it out to relax with the others when the time came. For now, though, the girl took a seat on the forest floor, closing her eyes and letting the sun's rays and fresh air ground her.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 5:59:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

Soleil had been on her way out from Littleroot, having gone to visit her parents like a good daughter—without of course, god forbid they find out she'd been travelling with her older brother. While her parents relationship with her big brother was somewhat strained, she'd been doted on a little too much by them. Leaving the house with a rather disproportionate amount of foodstuff 'on the go' from her family who'd been glad to see her in as good health as she could be.[break][break]

Though slightly overburdened, she'd carried as much as she could, her hands full carrying her very own basket assorted with sandwiches, stuffed mushrooms and capsicums wrapped neatly in al-foil to be kept warm, in a small tupperware container, and some pasta alfredo—most of the contents of it having had Soleil guess that a lot of it was likely leftovers, not that she minded, she'd enjoyed homecooking like this. Anything was better than the plain old food that they served at the hospital. Nonetheless, she'd been helped by Empanada—who'd been carrying another basket of goodies, one of which she was fairly certain was an apple pie in itself, another what smelt like carne con papas—the apple pie shaped pokémon trudging along happily behind her.[break][break]

As she'd made her way out to into the forest, she'd found a rather peculiar sight, a hat and basket left by its lonesome at the base of a tree, "that's an odd sight, Empy, huh?" she'd mused curiously, making her way there and setting down her own basket at the edge of the blanket, and pulling the basket off of Empanada's back, setting it close to the other.

She'd dusted off her hoodie and fixed up her hairtie before pacing around the foreign hat and basket a couple times, puzzling over what it was doing out here—not quite seeing anybody around—before she'd cautiously lifted the hat, hoping to find some identification, though not quite sure what she might find.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FFC2D4; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FFC2D4, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/gjbXeYj.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/2kB0BkL.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FFC2D4; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
Kang Hye-Rin
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 22:27:41 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
i am feeling so small
As gentle winds swept past her, Hye felt herself relax more. With her upbringing, the only sun she was ever able to soak in would be from her window. A flower such as herself deserves an open field to grow in, not a cramped room barely big enough for a single bed. It was times like this- perfectly still in the tranquility of nature- when she was happiest. After a short time, even the pair of Pokemon had come to rest beside her after tiring themselves out. The quiet plops on the ground beside the girl's legs made her eyes flutter open, watching the two laying at her legs close their eyes to rest,"Tired already?" Hye laughed, pushing herself off of the ground and brushing herself off,"I'll go get the basket then! I'm sure you two worked up an appetite."

Under the shade of a tree, a petite girl and her Appletun approached the seemingly abandoned picnic basket and sunhat to investigate. Upon lifting the hat to see if there was any way to identify who the basket belonged to, she would be greeted by a Mimikyu curled up next to what appeared to be a plastic-wrapped plate of finger sandwiches cut lovingly into hearts. The other food was covered by the red and white gingham picnic blanket, but the basket looked filled with a little too much food. Though the little ghostie had agreed to coming out today, the prospect of a nap was just a bit too tempting not to take. It would be, however, cut short by the suddenly brighter atmosphere as the hat was lifted, stirring the Mimikyu awake after just a handful of seconds. The two coal black eyes on it's body would look between the stranger and the Pokemon, quickly becoming overwhelmed in the presence of two unknowns. As quickly as it had woken up, the tiny Pokemon would reach it's shadowy hand out from underneath the yellow rag and grab a hold of the sunhat of it's trainer before making a break for the clearing that they'd seen Hye in.

It wouldn't make it far, spotting the flowery girl treading over towards the basket she'd left behind. To say it was an odd sight- her Mimikyu practically crying as it ran, sunhat in tow, away from a perfectly friendly-looking trainer and her Appletun- would be an understatement, as Hye stopped to gawk at the puzzling sight,"Ah... oh dear." She sighed, still managing a smile as she scooped Lily into her arms and placed the hat back on her head,"I'm so sorry! They're not used to strangers just yet!" Hye-Rin called to the pair, walking up to greet them at her basket,"We were just getting ready for a picnic and I was letting them enjoy the shade! I hope they didn't startle you!" Bowing apologetically, Hye smiled brightly first at the girl and then at her Appletun, her eyes lighting up at the sight of him so close,"I hope that this isn't strange to say, but your Appletun is precious! I've always wanted to meet one!" She couldn't take her eyes off the adorable pie dragon, watching it with a childlike wonder as her hand awkwardly hovered in the space between them as she considered patting it. The last thing she wanted to do was appear rude!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 1:14:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Soleil had been given quite the startle when the hat had turned out to be hiding a Mimikyu of all things! She'd jumped a little, moving out of the way as the Mimikyu seemed to run off, startled far more than the pastel girl had been. She'd watched as it trailed over to its supposed trainer, a girl who seemed around Soleil's own age.[break][break]

"Oh, hello!" She'd remarked, giving a small quaint wave to the stranger, "I'm so sorr--" she'd started, though had been caught surprised by the trainer apologising in turn, "Oh, no, no, it's fine! I'm sorry I frightened your Mimikyu like that!" she'd said with a bit more cheer, "A picnic in this weather sounds absolutely wonderful!" Soleil had continued, "Oh, I don't find it weird at all, I love this big goofy boy. His name's Empanada, and I'm Soleil! Your own pokémon are positively adorable, as well!" she'd happily introduced herself, "I have a little too much food on hand at the moment, would you like some to add to your picnic?"[break][break]

Soleil had posited, she'd loved everything her parents had given to her but, this was far too much even if she had her pokémon help, and she couldn't quite see herself bringing it back in a timely fashion to have with Bryan without overburdening Empanada, not with this much. Lightening the load without wasting food sounded like a grand idea to Soleil.[break][break]

"Oh! Would you mind if I took a photo also? I can't get over how cute you and your pokémon look together!" with a cheerful smile she'd flashed her phone, accessorised with a Sylveon themed case. She'd been getting more into her hobby of photography ever since visiting Shoal Cave, keeping a good eye out for anything that caught her attention.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FFC2D4; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FFC2D4, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/gjbXeYj.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/2kB0BkL.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FFC2D4; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
Kang Hye-Rin
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 8:06:11 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
i am feeling so small
"Oh, how adorable!" Hye used her free hand to rub the underside of Empanada the Appletun's head, before looking down at her Mimikyu, who had begun to peek around at it's surroundings as it became less and less spooked,"This one is Lily. I just think flower names are so elegant, don't you think?" Her golden eyes turned to honey as she watched the tiny Ghost type in her arms perk up and look onward towards Empanada, and she placed the little guy on the ground so that the two Pokemon could get a closer look at one another. From just about day one with Lily it had been a constant struggle to let itself trust others after being mistreated for so long, but meeting a friendly face was a step in the right direction. And, though the flowery girl was friendly as could be, trusting others completely would be something she'd have to work on as well, and sharing a picnic with this new friend sounded like the perfect opportunity,"I'd love that! I was hoping to relax here for a little bit to see if any Pokemon wandered over to the picnic. I brought a bunch of different foods in the hopes that we'd attract some new friends...!" Holding the top of her hat, Hye bent over to pick up the basket left in the shade.

Though, when mention of taking a picture, Hye would blink her eyes,"My Pokemon? Did they..." Her words would trail off as she took a quick glance behind, hardly noticing that Poppy and Tulip had trailed after their trainer once she got up to retrieve their lunch,"Oh! You two snuck up on me!" Laughing at her own obliviousness, Hye-Rin nodded at Soleil's request for a photo. She'd give a wide smile to the camera that basically radiated it's own rays of light, letting her three companions pose in any which way they desired. While Poppy vied for the spotlight and Tulip posed, Lily hid mostly behind Hye's leg as their photo was taken. Afterwards, the cheerful girl- who had very little awareness of personal space- would lean in much closer to take a look at Soleil's phone case, gawking,"This is going to sound strange, but your phone case really suits you! You remind me of a Sylveon! You're just too cute!" She'd reach for her own phone out of her sundress' pocket, revealing quite an outdated pink flip phone- covered with cute stickers and weighed down by absolutely too many charms hanging from the bottom. She hadn't really felt the need to upgrade her hardware considering it did the job and she'd spent so much time and effort collecting the phone charms over the years, but she had to admit that she was a bit envious of how cute Soleil's case was.

"Oh! I suppose we should go get settled, huh?" Being easily distracted and prone to getting very sidetracked, Hye-Rin slipped her phone back into her pocket and began the small stroll over to the pleasant clearing where they'd spotted earlier as her Pokemon followed closely behind. The lovely sun wasn't going to stay out all day, so they had to get to it! As soon as she stepped back into the soft bed of grass, the sunflower would set the basket down softly and reach for the blanket, fanning it out and spreading it out on the ground. She'd move the picnic basket to set it near the center of the blanket, making sure that it wouldn't fly away with the breezes moving in and out of the trees around them,"What food did you bring, if you don't mind me asking?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 12:08:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

The pastel girl had laughed somewhat nervously, not quite able to admit that she named all her pokémon after foods, especially desserts in comparison to the girl who seemed to enjoy something more pretty and graceful for a naming convention. Somewhat fidgety behind her own back with the nervousness in whether she should admit that or not, Soleil had been rather relieved when the girl had answered her other question before she'd found the need to do so.[break][break]

"Oh that sounds wonderful, it's always a fun and pleasant time to get to feed wild pokémon like that," Soleil had smiled, bringing her hands together neatly, the tips of her own fingers touching together in a rather soft manner, "last time I was here, I remember feeding a Milcery I met some pecha berries." At the mention of the Milcery, she'd pulled out a poké ball, releasing a small blob of sentient milk, "Say 'hello', Meringue, this is..." Soleil had puzzled, "a friend!" She'd quickly adjusted, realising that she hadn't gotten the girl's name just now, having blanked on the fact herself. The Milcery in question had looked up curiously at her trainer's new friend without a name, a rather petite little pokémon that just barely reached Soleil's own knees while floating.[break][break]

"Oh, my case? Please, that's a little embarrassing!" Soleil had giggled, she didn't quite mind the comparison, taking it as a compliment, but there's no way she really felt like she could really compare to a magical pokémon like that, "Mmm, maybe a Teddiursa?" Soleil had mused aloud, thinking of what sort of pokémon her new friend seemed most like off the top of her head, she'd seemed sweet and kind enough to fit that. Though, ultimately finding it a little embarrassing she'd opted to stay quiet, not realising she'd even spoken aloud.[break][break]

With the girl's suggestion, doing her best to help, at least stretch out the blanket nice and wide—most certainly not completely forgetting to message that she'd be coming ever so slightly later than intended while doing so.[break][break]

"Oh, an assortment of different things my parents made, we have sandwiches, stuffed veggies, pasta, an apple pie, some fresh berries, and a bunch of other things that'd be a good surprise!" Soleil had smiled, reciting what she could remember.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 4:39:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LILLIGANT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @soleil

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEPI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BESTOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOLLOW ME

close tab

played by

bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
Kang Hye-Rin
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 23:15:19 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
i am feeling so small
Completely missing the fact that Hye-Rin had forgotten to introduce herself and Soleil hinting that she had, the sunflower's attention was immediately grabbed by the Milcery in front of her very own eyes instead,"Oh goodness!" She'd crouch down just inches away from the tiny blob of milk, practically watching it with hearts in her eyes,"You are just the sweetest thing I've ever seen!" Not knowing how to go about even petting a liquid, Hye refrained from doing so. Her arm still cradled Lily, and the Mimikyu would blink curiously at the strange new Pokemon that was so close to it. After some time admiring it, she'd stand back up.

"A... Teddiursa?" The comparison made her jaw drop. Hye had never seen herself in the fondest of lights, so knowing someone thought of her as an adorable bear cub made her blush bright red,"Oh dear... that's so kind..." A sheepish grin would paint itself onto her face, looking everywhere but into Soleil's eyes from embarrassment. Hye-Rin was often quick to make friends, but something about this pastel girl made it easier than with others. She couldn't place it, but it warmed her heart nevertheless.

With Soleil's help, the two were able to set the blanket down with ease,"That sounds delightful!" Hye-Rin would reply in regards to the food that her newly-acquired friend brought, smiling,"I brought some cute sandwiches, fruit skewers, rolled omelette, and the cutest strawberry cheesecake!" In her list she left out what she'd brought specifically for each of her Pokemon, as they each liked something different from the others. She was just getting ready to start placing everything on the blanket when a rustling from behind the pair caught her attention.

From between the trees between them, a Lilligant hesitantly stepped closer,"Oh...?" Hye-Rin blinked curiously at the Pokemon, her attention grabbed by it's beauty. Without a second thought and without taking her eyes off of it, the sunflower reached into the pocket of her sundress for a Pokeball.

I'm capturing that Lilligant!! uwu it's perfect for my child

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 10:08:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

The Milcery in question had smiled and bounced happily, a soft little cry emanating from the small blob of milk. Before long, after letting Meringue have her fun, Soleil had rummaged through her own bag, pulling out a jar filled with an assortment of berries, in a compote, "If you'd like to, you could feed Meringue, he loves berries and it's fun watching the berry juice mix into him!" Soleil had said with a delighted smile.[break][break]

When the girl had responded to Soleil's own musings, Soleil had usual cheery smile had scrunched up with embarrassment, "Wait, did I--" stopping herself she'd simply accepted her own blunder, still a little embarrassed to have voiced her thoughts aloud, yet she'd simply laughed it off and smiled. Happy that her comment had made her new acquaintance's day.[break][break]

At the mention of the cheesecake, Soleil's eyes had darted to the acquaintance's basket—without any malicious intent, she'd simply had a love for sweets, and cakes were her favourite, after all they were the perfect mix of softness and sweetness and almost always heavenly—eventually her gaze had drifted back towards her acquaintance, though ultimately stopping as she noticed something in her peripherals.[break][break]

A little further away from the Lilligant that her comfy friend had been eyeing, Soleil had spotted a strange looking egg with strange red and blue markings on it... waddling over towards them? She hadn't actually quite recognised the pokémon in question, snapping a photo with the pokédex app on her phone to try and find out more. Whatever it was, it had seemed interested in the commotion—and more likely the smell of food from the two girls' picnic ensemble.[break][break]

"Oh, a Togepi, huh?" thinking about it, Soleil had rummaged through her bag once more, grabbing a poké ball as well as a berry from her jar of berries, enticing over the baby egg pokémon offering a berry and allowing it to have its fill before clicking the poké ball against it.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 2:04:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLETUN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]APPLE ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKWOVET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

bust

she/her
March 20
Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
? ? ?
Aspiring Pokemon Nurse!
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Kang Hye-Rin DOLLARS
part of
Kang Hye-Rin
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:46:38 GMT
Kang Hye-Rin Avatar
i am feeling so small
1...2...3... Pop!

The Pokeball stopped it's wiggling, and Hye-Rin stepped over. Crouching down, her hands would scoop the sphere up off the forest floor and up to her lips to give it a peck,"It's so nice to meet you..." The girl would say the words just to the Liligant inside the ball, smiling sweetly. She'd stand up, stepping back over beside Soleil, who had just caught herself a Togepi,"Do you think it was the food...?" Hye asked the girl, looking around to see if they would be getting any more company. It was then she noticed, standing warily near the tree closest to the path they'd walked off of, an Appletun.

Blinking incredulously before making sure it wasn't Empy that had moved over to stand farther away, Hye-Rin reached into her picnic basket to grab a fruit skewer,"Would it like...?" She voiced her thoughts to herself, before taking a couple steps towards the Pokemon with her arm extended out. The Appletun looked cautious for a second, stepping back with two legs before realizing the beaming ball of sunshine in front of her meant no harm,"It's alright! I'm friendly, I promise!" After a few moments of anxiety from the adorable dragon, it would take slow steps towards the trainer to carefully pull the fruit from the skewer in Hye's hand. With it occupied, Hye-Rin moved very slowly towards her pocket for another Pokeball...

Catching that adorable Appletun! Now Soleil and Hye will match!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 8:52:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

Soleil smiled, "Maybe~ though a lot of the pokémon here just get curious or want to play," she'd suggested, recalling the last time she was out here, how pretty much every pokémon she and Bryan had met had overall either wanted to play or warmed up to them after she fed them a little, "Oh but, not every pokémon is nice and cheery like that! Some are just in a bit of a bad mood and won't want to have anything to do with you!" She'd added on, reciting 's warning from the same time, putting her own airy twist to it. She didn't quite feel the same—she knew pokémon could be dangerous but, she liked to think that every pokémon just needs a friend to brighten their day. She'd let the Togepi out to let the small creature have her fill of food and fun again before noticing something amiss.[break][break]

As Hye-Rin slowly tamed the dragon, Soleil had noticed something odd, a spritely shadow darting towards one of Soleil's own baskets of food, and the basket itself jumping about as if it had been possessed, as she'd walked on closer to inspect the odd occurrence, a small little face had popped out from the confines of the basket, a Skwovet of all things! Jittery, and cheeks stuffed (I almost wrote "steefs chucked") and crumbs aplenty, "Oh dear," she'd said as loudly as she could—though maintaining a steady pace—ever so slightly more brisk, but steady nonetheless—the Skwovet had seemed panicked for a moment when it had noticed Soleil coming its way, ready to turn tail and run.[break][break]

Yet instead, it had doubled back once more, sniffing the air a little, to Soleil's surprise, the Skwovet had come darting straight at her, runnining circles around her as she stepped and turned around to keep up—careful not to accidentally step on it—before climbing up the girl and into her bag.[break][break]

"Um... excuse me, that's my bag, not your home..." she'd said, rather puzzled, the Skwovet emerging from the bag with the glass jar of berries, a pleading look on its face. Soleil had pieced things together, the aroma of the compote had seemed to be picked up by the Skwovet's sensitive smell, and it was smart and gluttonous enough to know it'd be easier to get Soleil to open it than to try and run off with the jar and make more work for itself.[break][break]

"I can't say no to that face, but in return..." she'd whispered softly with a smile, pulling the jar out of her bag, the Skwovet jumping out and onto her forearm, "how about we become friends? You can ask nicely this time if you want to have some food, too." Soleil suggested, the pastel girl pulling out a poké ball from her bag.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 19:47:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]HYE-RIN CAUGHT THE APPLETUN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]APPLE ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SOLEIL CAUGHT THE SKWOVET!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!