twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 11:35:23 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

how long has it been since she's last seen mars? a few years, maybe? she can't seem to remember anymore, but she looks forward to it all the same.[break][break]

today, both ceos are taking part in a small charity event in rustboro. she's the first to arrive if only so she can better prepare herself. with their station set up with a variety of pastries, she waits for her friend.[break][break]

soon, she hears him approaching.[break][break]

"you're late."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

mission here.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
with me
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 18:34:02 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Late, perhaps, but fashionably so, as has always been the prerogative of one Martín Marzán.
[break][break]
Or, rather, Martín del Mar, since this is not Sinnoh and a lot has changed in the years since the last time he saw Ana...
[break][break]
What hasn’t changed, however, is the way he reacts when he sees his friend, with that honest and radiant smile of perfect pearly whites that could oh so easily belong as centerpiece in any toothpaste ad.
[break][break]
”Ana, Anita, not even going to say hi? My poor heart.” He teases, but he knows she’s right: he’s late, but he also knows he can count on her to make preparations, as he can also count on his diligent assistant.
[break][break]
”How have you been?”
[break][break]
Despite the cheeriness and how eager he is to see his friend after such a long time, Mars does focus on the task at hand; he offers polite and charming words to all who stop by their station, speaking passionately and convincingly about the charity behind the event, his smile being almost permanent. He’s good at this sort of thing, he has always been.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #3E5C97;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #3E5C97;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #3E5C97;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 15:17:44 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

anita.[break][break]

it's been years and yet the name brings with it memories that are nothing but good and warm. the feigned pout she wears quickly fades in favor of a smile at the sight of an old friend.[break][break]

"better now that you're finally here. kept me waiting long enough, mars."[break][break]

and just like he does, she focuses on the task at hand as well, equally as good at sounding passionate and kind and convincing about the charity. when the booth eventually grows quiet again, she turns to him and asks:[break][break]

"did you miss me?"

notes.

mission here.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
with me
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 12:24:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Ah, but by now you should know that I’m more than worth the wait.”
[break][break]
A wink, followed by a smirk, teasing truly coming ever so easily with old friends.
[break][break]
How long has it been since the last time they saw each other?
[break][break][break]
Since the accident...
[break][break]
Since he left Sinnoh…
[break][break]
Years now.
[break][break]
It’s strange to think about, and yet at these moments, as he stands next to her and they speak passionately to strangers about this charity that is no more than one among many for them, he realizes how much he truly missed Ana. He had known it before too, but before he had tried to mute those feelings because – much alike so many of the things and people he missed – she was out of reach.
[break][break]
Now, she’s here.
[break][break]
In Hoenn.
[break][break]
Naturally, once things quiet down, the answer to her question comes easily:
[break][break]
”Are you kidding? Of course I did.” He smiles, for there’s no reason to lie about this. ”How have you been?”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 9:32:27 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"are you?"[break][break]

her words are teasing, as evident by the soft smirk that graces her features, but she looks away all the same to address a few more that approach the booth.[break][break]

"i've been good. business as usual, really."[break][break]

she looks over, rolling her eyes as she says:[break][break]

"i guess i missed you, too. just a little, though."

notes.

mission here.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
with me
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 22:47:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Of course I am, when has there ever been any doubt?”
[break][break]
She may tease him all she wants, but Mars will always be Mars, and words like those will never even manage to shake his confidence – be it a stranger who says them or be it an old friend. It’s probably part of why she can so easily tease him about it, and honestly, he’s fine with it.
[break][break]
His attention shifts to people who approach the booth, so easily switching to that side of him that often seems as if he could smooth talk anyone into buying into just about anything – a silver tongued businessman through and through. Although, he has always been that way, hasn’t he? Even back when he was a teenager...
[break][break]
”Come on, we both know it was more than just a little.”
[break][break]
He smirks at her.
[break][break]
Once again: unshakable confidence.
[break][break]
This time paired perhaps with the knowledge that his friendship does matter to Ana – just as hers does to him. Or, is it more like he hopes it does? Like he has convinced himself as much? Whatever doubts there may be at times, they don’t show themselves in the way he looks at her.
[break][break]
”It’s good to have you in Hoenn. I hear RotomTV is doing well too.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 16:58:30 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

it was definitely more than just a little, but she shrugs, playing innocent.[break][break]

"was there ever a doubt?"[break][break]

unshakable confidence from both of them.[break][break]

"i've recently over as devon's ceo as well. not sure what mascot to give it, though. a geodude seems too boring."

notes.

mission here.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
with me
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 3:21:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

No matter how long it’s been, it’s almost too easy to fall back into the flow of things as if no time has passed at all, even if it’s very likely that they’re both much different from what they remember of each other. Mars is, at least, but he has always been a little too good at pretending, hasn’t he?
[break][break]
”Huh… I’m surprised it didn’t already have a mascot. Drilbur, maybe? Aron is a cute one, not to mention a pokémon native to Hoenn – things like those are good for optics.”
[break][break]
Good optics.
[break][break]
Also part of the reason they’re here.
[break][break]
”Congrats on the takeover, though. How are you feeling about it?” Briefly, he glances at her, warm honey-coloured gaze meeting hers.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 9:55:06 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"oh! aron could be cute. i like beldum as well."[break][break]

but aron would definitely work better, now that she thinks about it.[break][break]

"i'm feeling good. it's a step in the right direction, i feel."[break][break]

once again, she looks at him, smiling.[break][break]

"who knows? maybe we'll have to work with each other quite soon."

notes.

mission here.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
with me
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 4:52:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”As partial as I may be to Beldum, I think some people may find them kind of creepy. Since, you know… An arm with an eye.
[break][break]
He could almost roll his eyes because of how ridiculous it sounds for anyone to be scared of a pokémon because of the way it looks, but Mars is all too aware that things like those happen way too often, so he simply chuckles. It’s part of why the bank uses Meowth more often than Persian in their ads, after all – they’re smaller, cuter, and less intimidating, at least according to the focus groups.
[break][break]
He looks at her, and his smile mirrors hers.
[break][break]
”Yeah? Looking forward to it. You know I’m always open to business proposals.”
[break][break]
In a way, it’s what their jobs are all about.
[break][break]
With that same smile, his attention returns to the people approaching the booth, oh so easily going back to speaking of the charity.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
with me
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2021 13:48:09 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"oh. you're right."[break][break]

beldum can certainly be creepy once put described in that manner. she shudders slightly, pushing the image of a four-armed-beldum-machamp hybrid away.[break][break]

"of course."[break][break]

she smiles as well before returning her attention to the people.

notes.

mission here.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,913 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
with me
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 4:37:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: