PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 0:06:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Hm." Eden makes a low noise in her throat as she listens to him. "Sounds pretty typical for people around these parts." She says, a little more bitterly than she intends it to be.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you have PTSD." She says bluntly. "I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people of Hoenn have PTSD, to be honest." Eden sighs through her nose. "Either way... I don't think it's anything to be super concerned about in relation to your arm." She glances over at him. "Since it doesn't really... sound like your arm is a focal point."

WoChyV6K
Heat points: 673
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:56:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PROGNOSIS

SELF INFLICTED SELF DIAGNOSED

PTSD. Nonsense. Fernando dismisses her diagnosis in his head but nods along accordingly. While mental strain is a serious issue, and one he’s seen in others, he refuses to admit someone of his stature could fall under the same umbrella. But that’s the danger of hubris. It’s only realized after its planted its roots.

Agreed.

He exhales.

What about you? PTSD, I mean.

5g82d8K_

HEAT POINTS: 525

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 2:33:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eden tenses at his question, licking her lips. "Me? Well, I'm a bit shaken up." She answers honestly. "But that's not really appropriate to speak about, in a professional sense."

Plus, she doesn't want to - because she's terrified, because she doesn't want to talk about how whenever she closes her eyes, she sees it happening over and over in real time. Sees his face, his fists, everything about that night. About almost dying. About almost killing in self-defence.

"But I'm fine, for now."

pdRhpC8g
Heat points: 668
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 7:07:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PROGNOSIS

“FAIR.”

That should wrap up the last of her diagnosis. At least as much as she can accomplish without hampering on his schedule. A more thorough analysis can be scheduled for later, which he intends to follow up with.

Well, I’m glad to hear that,” he continues, hoping to alleviate the sudden awkwardness that settles. “I presume you’ll have this documented and ready for me by end of day?

VT6RdJR7

HEAT POINTS: 466

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 22:08:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nodding, Eden looks at her tablet and her bag, before tucking all her things away. She's slow and deliberate as she does this, wondering if there's anything else he needs to get off his chest.

But he says nothing else about his arm, or his mind. So she just stands up straight and smiles. "Well, yes. I can bring it by your office." She shrugs. "Or email it to you. Whatever is easiest?"

jzBTFpSB
Heat points: 639
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 3:57:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PROGNOSIS

“BOTH, PLEASE.”

The easiest method is always the one that affords him more options. Chances are he’ll never really read the in-person one she drops by his office but having it in hand proves handy. It’s the e-mail she sends ahead of time he’ll reference.

I appreciate you making the detour, Hadley. How’s the office?

uKi2s8KI

HEAT POINTS: 415

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 1:33:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Good. I'm enjoying it. It's very quiet, a nice little inside corner office. Like a box, but better ventilation." Eden licks her lips and strolls back to the water, sitting on the edge a bit away from him.

"How's your work coming along?" She asks quietly, swinging her legs through the water. "Any big breakthroughs?"

coTJiDHg
Heat points: 632
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 7:59:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PROGNOSIS

HER ANSWER GETS LOST IN THE DETAILS. Fernando hears the words coming out of her mouth but never truly registers them. He’s giving her his outward attention but not quite listening—his mind is it’s own. When he hears reversal of a question, mentally, he snaps to.

She asks another one which reiterates her first.

Not quite,” he detracts from giving her a real answer with a sloven excuse poised for the media. However, not everything at Silph Co. is shrouded in mystery. The more public projects are open to talk about. Some of them even bear the forefront of his pride and joy.

The Pokedex integration with the Silph Scope is coming along smoothly though. We should have it automated by Q2 of next year.

oWCRWGLV

HEAT POINTS: 397

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PROGNOSIS (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 1:37:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SAUNA INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: