awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 18:42:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he would take it from her, yes. if it suited his needs. if it didn't go along with his plans. if things changed and she needed to be dealt with. and part of her accepts this and spreads through her and promises her that this is her truth. 

but she will not disobey, and so she will keep her treasures and her trinkets and her soul. 

she touches his cheek. and then she dips her hand in the water to greet his - the one that holds her. she tugs at his fingers. "they say your mists are like a drug, but you know that. i can taste them in you, around you, even before you call upon them, but i want..." her eyes glitter, teeth bare. more

"does it ever get tiring for you? all these people who want you?"

Xub5EP1P

HEAT POINTS: 530
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 12:13:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

WASH AWAY WEAKNESS IN A COFFIN OF BRIMSTONE

DIGITS UNRAVEL LIKE A WELL PUT TOGETHER SPREADSHEET. She finds purchase in his open palm. Fed straight from his checkbook—this one well beyond the usual confines of his usefulness. Someone built on sentiments and soul see beyond his materialistic capital. It’s what draws him to her as well.

A person who finds value in that which cannot be acquired is someone worth something. An odd conundrum on paper, but one Fernando has realized with age and wisdom.

She is right to doubt his words.

They? They say a lot things,” he diverts, widening the excruciating small gap between them.

Her expression is met with his lack thereof.

Want from me,” he corrects. The distinction is important. “And no, not quite. Hard to tire of something you were born into. It’s all I’ve known.

i3oczFPj

HEAT POINTS: 304

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 13:57:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"of you. from you." he may see the difference, but all she sees are semantics. fernando's power, his choking grasp on this region, are part of him. just as the mists are part of him. just as tapu fini is part of him. she cannot explain the delicate coil, the scents and ribbons that curl around him, that perhaps even he cannot see. 

"they always do," she says with a simpering grin. she slides her fingers through the gaps in his, squeezes. her vision cracks - claws draw blood - and then it's righted. porcelain skin on sun-kissed knuckles. 

"i've always wondered what it would be like to be born in a role. to know what you're meant for." in the foster home, her future had been rippling water - futures constantly changing, swirling, with no way to see where she'd end up. 

b|3ozAIY

HEAT POINTS: 509
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 14:08:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

FINGERS WEAVE BETWEEN THE GAP HE LEAVES FOR HER. They don’t find the same conviction. Open but never enclosing. Much like how he found her—allowing her in but never cementing himself to her either. Their transaction goes one way, a dynamic that conflicts with its premise.

Do you not?

He clicks his tongue.

Yours may have taken longer than most but you’ve arrived, haven’t you?

His hand reclines but her position does not. He reinforces it with a quick pinch to her sides. A chaste reminder that while the gift is hers it is not without a price.

0dkNp1x|

HEAT POINTS: 238

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 14:42:32 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

how cliche it would be to assume that fernando truly is a man who wants what he cannot have. her rejection of him is murky with her own actions, but he waves a hand over the line she'd drawn in the sand as he pulls her closer, as he reminds her that she is his. and she smells the pink under his skin and salivates, thinking her teeth may be just sharp enough to pierce his flesh.

"but to be born into it," she says. "i don't know that i would have turned out the same, if i had known i were meant for greatness." 

she festered in darkness, twisted in her self-righteousness, fantasizing of scorching the blight that plagues this world. the naive follies of a young girl who'd known no love, no support, no dreams but carnage. and of wanting a future and all that it entailed with a woman who was wrong for her.

alexander stone comes unbidden to the forefront of her mind. and her skin burns. she feels wrong, for a moment, here in this bath in the arms of his enemy, but that thought twists and curtails and rises with the steam, away from her body and her soul.

she draws his hand under her nose and opens her mouth. his scent fills her sinuses and she shivers, whimpers, dimples teeth to the soft flesh beside his thumb. "may i have a taste?" she whines, throat grating, voice a hissing growl.

mgPAm|nk

HEAT POINTS: 449
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 16:40:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

“IT WOULD HAVE SET YOU UP FOR FAILURE,” cracks the whip of his tongue lashing. Resolve bastes her fantasies with the stern absolution of his words. They speak from experience—one she wishes for and one he would give anything to rectify.

Finger stretch when her mouth opens. He thinks of toying with her, still unsure of what to make of this ‘new’ Freya. But her question perplexes him. It staves off the whimsical care that goes into her foundation.

She is not some child nor a wild beast to tame. She is the refractured shell of a woman who he once admired and condemned. The fact he can’t piece her together perfect is a slight against his own powers.

Say ahhhh.

Those same fingers become a muzzle. They extend further than she can bite, tips against her cheekbones to hold her head still. His palm hovers just out of reach. He digs in for good measure.

JmcPkEvT

HEAT POINTS: 234

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 17:45:32 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

failure. she's been its acquaintance before. she has stumbled and fallen and lost. she has cracked and she has shattered. and though all of her pieces may not have been forged together perfectly, no part of her was left behind. because of stone, because of silph. their faces blur together. 

fernando's scent slakes her throat and she curls reflexively. she tastes every handshake, every touch of pleasure, every piece of him that has graced the rest of his world - the one that exists outside of her. her lashes flutter and she exhales heat, draws it in the same breath, savoring the taste of that pink mist that thrums inside him.

except it is wrong and twisted and alien. corruption. she hisses. pupils fluctuate; teeth sink in; her hands plunge from the water and dig mercilessly in his arm, fingers curling and raking like claws as though she can rip whatever it is out of him.

6PJCaeWG

HEAT POINTS: 399
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 20:33:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

AGAIN, they are at odds. Not Freya and Fernando—no, the rivalry happens from within. The essence of Tapu Fini’s affinity for mother nature conflicts with the coursing amalgamation of Project Avalon flowing through his veins. When she snaps so does it, triggering something within the both of them.

Her nails apply pressure, bleeding him in a budding sea of red. But so too does his fingers concave—against his will—threatening to crush her head as his strength grow proportionate to his pain.

Freya!

He never lets go. Physically. Because it’s the only control he has. Strength comes from a source outside of his own. An expunge of concentrated gas floods her open mouth, filling her, forcing itself down her throat, until she chokes on it. Gag as she may, the raw feeling is not one of unpleasantry.

It’s one that blossoms within. The same switch he triggered when she was made whole. Corruption may exist within him but time has allowed the two to blend. The Wish Tag has become the operator, doling out the source wherever it sees fit.

It looks overdose her until she become complicit. Whether that means writhing as she drowns matters not. A baptism by fire seems fitting for the champion who begs to die in battle.

Mf_mUNTa

HEAT POINTS: 216

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:53:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

dragon and human - both have nails forged from keratin. and as a fire balloons, welling inside of her, as her pupils thin and the world drains of its colors, so too do her nails truly become claws. pinprick lacerations and the scent of blood hits her like a wave. she thrashes, torn between ripping his arm off with all the burgeoning strength she can muster or slaking her thirst for his mist with a guttural snarl.

she does not have an opportunity to do either, however, because fernando matches her strength, and exceeds it shortly after. water plunges over her face and bubbles ripple over fernando's hands. her canines, sharp against her own bleeding gums, manage to nick his palms as he forces her down.

and then comes satiation. she stops her bucking because the corruption is forgotten, at least for this moment of ecstasy. her arms slacken, away from his own, but only so she can clamp her fingers around his and breathe him in as deeply as she can. 

water fills her throat and her body instinctively bucks as it drips into her lungs, but still she drinks. still she breathes. blistering heat wraps around her, shaking away her incessant cold. she sputters and black spots dance about her vision; muscles relax against her will.

_sSrQR23

HEAT POINTS: 299
·
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 22:37:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

SOMETIMES THE EASIEST WAY TO HANDLE PROBLEMS IS TO BURY THEM. And in this instance it works. Blood still trickles from his open wounds, seeping out in a slow but constant dribble. It dyes the water in a growing ripple of red, not nearly enough to color the bath, but enough to paint strings of color against a colorless sea.

When he feels her movements veer away from aggression, he stops. Pulls her back out with a single heave, hands having long slipped onto her throat. It seems to be his position of choice, holding her upright by the neck, trying to shake some sense into her.

Freya,” he repeats, temper as red as what she’s drawn from him.

qiDZPDTN

HEAT POINTS: 125

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 23:01:05 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

when he draws her to the surface, she sputters. pink water dribbles down her chin - from the mist, from his blood, she can't really tell. maybe there isn't a difference between the two. her throat aches and her lungs express their frustration with her wracking coughs. the black spots scatter as she comes to. 

her hands go to her throat as she opens her eyes. fernando's own are bloodshot with anger. 

"fernando," she croaks with a thin smile. 

p|KrRksk

HEAT POINTS: 243
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 1:07:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

“TCH.”

He speaks in defeat as his expression comes into direct conflicts with his voice. Disappointment draws from the umbrage of his eyes, forlorn as his fingers bid against him. They threaten to cut the annoyance right here, right now. But this time he’s learned to bite back, able to control it as he wrests the breath out of her with another forcible jerk.

Get ahold of yourself.

Dramatic irony considering what else Fernando’s done in the very same tub.

X08FT_5k

HEAT POINTS: 76

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 14:08:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his fingers tighten and freya sputters again. he could snap her neck in an instant if he wanted to. and that mist dribbling out of her throat tries to tell her that she would be okay with that, that his will is her command. but something primal, something instinctual, has her baring her teeth and hissing in defiance. 

"fernando, let me go." her fingers tense, but she does not sink them into his skin. she does not lash out. only her eyes narrow and her breath comes as calmly as she can. 

i am not a threat, she says. not yet. 

_KkUaGIC

HEAT POINTS: 229
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 7:36:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

AT HER EXPLICIT REQUEST, his fingers relax. His hold reverts to only existing symbolically, leaving her to float in the blood she’s shed.

A wince crosses his features. Now that the threat has subsided, his level of alert droops, opening him up to less consequential concerns. Two steps back create space, ample room for him to recline his arm and nurse his wounds.

What the fuck was that, Freya?

OHhR|6_n

HEAT POINTS: 8

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 15:56:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he leaves her to drift. she stands, waistline above the water, exposed, and looks down at her hands. her nails are covered in his blood; curls of his skin roll under them. she drops one of them in the water and watches red turn pink and then dissipate. some of it still lingers, but she does not go to wash it off. 

the other, she places upon her tongue. her lips twist. the taste beneath fernando, beneath tapu fini, is of another in its likeness. but something is ripped and twisted. that word floats through her mind again. corruption

she looks up as he accuses her. "there's something wrong with you," she says, eyes narrowing. "something there." she points at his arm. "a tumor. no, that's not right. it's...alive." she shivers. "i don't like it."

apHEQeGL

HEAT POINTS: 174