part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 17:03:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

WASH AWAY WEAKNESS IN A COFFIN OF BRIMSTONE

HIS GLARE CONVEYS HIS ASSESSMENT THAT SHE’S FUCKING CRAZY. Mostly because she is. The accuracy of her statement is irrelevant when she makes an observation she shouldn’t be able to perceive. Like the rest of society, Fernando casts her accusation to the side, filled with the same disregard they scorn those afflicted with mental illnesses.

Do you hear yourself right now?

Wrinkles crease between knotted brows. They spell out emotions that should be regarded with the same respect that he does her fangs. It’s his only warning of aggression before acting upon it.

Don’t do that again,” a shake of his hand highlights the sting of cut flesh. “People will think you’re some sort of Megalopolan.

tkKtdAqk

HEAT POINTS: 52

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,685 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 21:41:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

ah, and isn't he always just so put together? the one with all the power. the one with all those trinkets, tempting strangers, tempting lovers, tempting backstabbers of all kinds. the mist coils around her, rewriting synapses, soothing emotions, and her thoughts drift, settle on another train of thought. 

i hurt him. and he is scared. 

when she bares her teeth, they're rounded, white and pretty. she licks her lips, laps at a spot of blood still at the corner of her mouth, and then sinks back into the water, back into the heat. as though she can draw it unto herself and fill this hole he's put inside her. 

"it's still new," she says softly, chin just above the surface of the water. "i truly am sorry. i'll be better. i just don't know...all the bits and pieces yet."

HEAT POINTS: winner!
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 0:57:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BAPTISM

WASH AWAY WEAKNESS IN A COFFIN OF BRIMSTONE

DO NOVELTIES EXCUSE OVERSIGHTS? Fernando seems the answer to be no. Not in this case. Not when he’s the cause and therefore the culprit. The blame is solely on her—he accepts no other.

Do not forget yourself, Freya.

With his hand around her soul they are no longer equals. He owns her, in more ways than one, and treats her accordingly. It’s the same expectations he has on his Pokemon. Partners on the surface but beholden to expectations of the one with greater foresight.

And that’s always him. He’s too egotistical to see anyone else above him. Not amongst the peoples he’s met.

And learn to control yourself,” is his departing words, purposefully splashing her like one would discipline a rambunctious pup.

A tame punishment all things considered.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,685 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 17:15:34 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she looks at the rivulets. do not forget yourself. but she does not know her self. that self has been shattered to pieces. alexander promised to put her back together and so she'd carted the bag of glass back to the mainland, only to find him gone, dead where she should have been in his place. so she gave her bag to the next best thing. 

and now she has no cracks. but the heat he'd used to put her together has warped her, has made her shimmer with a different color. once upon a time she was sand, and then she was glass, but what is she now? 

she is his

that is the stark truth. 

"i will," she says and turns her nose at his splashing. her gaze settles on his arm again, almost hungrily. "i just want to keep you safe."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BAPTISM (SAUNA)
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 3:00:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
FREYA WINS:[break]
[break][break]

SILPH WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: