Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 4:30:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
A HEATED EXCHANGE...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king sank beneath the water until the level of the water reached just the lower-tip of his scar.
[break][break]
his skin was littered with bruises, old injuries, cuts and the massive, marring scar across his chest. it was irritated by the heated waters, but he only flinches slightly in the face of it.
[break][break]
leaning his head back, he closes his eyes, only to peek through the small slit of his eyelids.
[break][break]
"how's this for interestin'?"

[break][break]

[break]
YkP9o8lg

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:46:15 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hm,” she grunts lightly, adjusting in the water across from King. The marring scars raked across his body beg a dozen or so questions, but she holds her tongue. Naturally, she doesn’t attempt to avert her gaze when she inspected them when they entered the sauna. Perhaps she’ll inquire some other time.

A deep breath draws in the pleasantly warm, humid air of the spa, “It’s not exactly what I had in mind but . . . I’m not complaining,” this is quite nice.

efOiTq8y
1000 - 16 = 984

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:17:14 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king isn't shy in his appreciation of the other woman's form. he'd long since forgone embarrassment at being nude, though he did wear the towel for her comfort. she was eye-catching, and another strong woman that king finds himself in a dangerous situation with.
[Break][break]
"better, i think."
[Break][break]
the glass of sake floats over his way, and he pours them both a glass.
[Break][break]
"a toast to another gamble won for me, eh?"
[Break][break]
king barks out a laugh that turns dry from the heated fumes, but he still chuckles regardless.
[break][break]

[break]
pEB9FswD

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 8:44:25 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 In contrast to King’s scarred body, hers is flawless, eerily so. Almost as if carefully sculpted and molded with meticulous artistry. Some say it makes her look soft, but Toni bears her scars on the inside and is anything but.

He’s not shy in his appreciation, and she relishes in it. She too does not shy away from nakedness. There’s nothing to hide. And if you got it, flaunt it. She's unabashed in the way she leans back, dipping her hair into the water while bubbles mold to her bare chest.

“Another victory?” she asks curiously, sitting back up straight. Her eyes flash towards the sake. Slowly, she moves closer to accept the drink, “And what did you win this time?”

BWnXk|Q0
984-20 = 964

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 20:13:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
burning into memory her curves, and form, he pushes the sake in her direction, eager to see the calm woman's defense stagger beneath its effects.
[Break][break]
"well, i can't sit here 'n say this sight isn't a victory, can i?"
[Break][break]
he clicks his tongue, baring fangs through a smirk.
[break][break]

[break]
pEB9FswD

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 20:37:31 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 More flattery. Her grin grows, turning sharp as the sake meets her halfway. With a delicate grip on the drink she chooses to retreat back to her previous position, across the pool, “perhaps,” she purrs as she thinks on the implications of his words.

”careful, king,” she warns with a smile, “don’t mistake me for a prize you think can be won,” the look she give is sharp, with a clear undertone. She’s not a prize, but she challenges him all the same. The sake disappears quickly behind pink lips.

H91MI7M3
964-94= 870

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:24:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he chokes down a chuckle at her words. he never considered her the prize, but rather simply, the view. he knew well enough by know, by dealing with the likes of , and that strong women were hardly a prize, and more a chore.
[break][break]
"of course, of course."
[break][break]
turquoise hair, smoothed down from the damp fog, acts like the fin of a shark as he breaks the space between them to refill his sake cup. king stands as he does so, letting the water level settle at just around his navel.
[break][break]
"but i was thinkin' more of the view, and the company, as the prize."
[break][break]

a wink precedes another trickle of alcohol down his throat.

[break][break]

[break]
PvvAKJi0

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:39:32 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He moves forward towards the booze, closing the distance. When he stands, her gaze lingers, a disappointed sigh when the water level stops at his navel, “the view is pretty nice,” she agrees. The poacher finds herself strangely intrigued by his imperfections, revering them as trophies, almost. It told her he’s a survivor. He’s been hunted, caught, but never eliminated. It pulls her from her seat and towards him.

She stands, beads of water falling and tracing the curves of her supple olive skin. Toni also reaches to fill her sake, “Company seems alright too,” she finally says, taking another shot to her lips.

0QGcevg4
870-12= 858

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:58:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he can't help himself, taking in the woman's form comes naturally. there's a hunger in his eyes that speaks to the predator he was; wetting his lips with his tongue, flashing canines in-between shots of sake. he catches her eyes again, still watching her assets from his peripheals.
[break][break]
"ye, the view is definitely not bad from 'ere."
[break][break]
the hunger, and wanting, begins to push the physical strain of his body. luckily, the water cuts off any proof of such thoughts.
[break][break]
"just alright, eh? ye wound me. here i thought i was bein' the perfect host 'n all."
[break]
[break]
8U9c9Nil

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:14:12 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni recognizes the sharp gaze of a predator, it’s like looking into a mirror. His mannerisms match her assumptions. Two alphas, two predators, each trying to make the other their prey. She can respect that.

She fills her cup one more time before gently pushing the floating tray out of her way. It drifts to the side, leaving the space between them empty. Toni crosses the void with a small step, reaching towards the scar the tears across his chest but stopping short, “May i?” she inquires out of respect.

6CRfpr1T
858-60= 798

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:30:33 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
from the corner of his eye, he takes measure of her actions. the sake floats past, and onwards, fleeing the space between them wistfully. as if it was simultaneously begging to be used, and aching to just simply watch.
[break][break]
king holds back the urge to reach for her, as she approaches. to feel her skin beneath his fingers, to caress and tease the vulnerabilities presented from her bare skin. his eyes watch in curiosity, as she reaches for the scarred flesh of his chest. he tenses subtly, but forces himself to relax.
[break][break]
forgoing the naturally quick, and easy filter of his accent, he responds quietly.
[break][break]
"yes."

[break]
[break]
Tabue4pR

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:45:35 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 yes

She smiles, letting the hand continue on its path. Her touch is gentle, just her fingertips are allowed to trace the marred skin. They follow the edges down, slow, meticulous. He can see it in her eyes, the way the reveres it for what it is: a king’s crown, a permanent mark that speaks to his strength and persistence.

Her palm flattens against his stomach, moving across it to his side as she begins to circle him. Toni takes her time, letting both her eyes and fingers admire what the world sees as defects, but she appreciates as much more.

”Impressive,” she whispers as she returns to her place in front of him, slowly withdrawing her touch.

zMekbgml
798-11= 787

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 0:18:13 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the hairs on his neck stand beneath her scrutiny, and most of all, her tough. nails trace the outline of his wound, eliciting a response that sends goosebumps up his arm, and a prickle of excitement elsewhere.
[break][break]
her touch is softer than he expects of someone of her temperament, but he appreciates it all the same. it becomes quickly a craving of his to feel it further, but with a whisper, she pulls away and he bites back the urge to stop her.
[break][break]
instead, he offers something of his own, hand reaching up much in the way her own did.
[break][break]
"may i?"
[break]
[break]
[break]
KTcYWbgS

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 0:29:49 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar

[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His hands raises in return, a familiar movement.

may i?

where most men would stop her from pulling away or simply invite themselves to take what they wanted, he asks. There’s a sense of respect there she appreciates and, therefore, it’s rewarded with a step towards him.

The sake cup in her hand is tipped to her lips, finished, and discarded beneath the water’s surface, “Yes.”

93f8Q_kT
787-52= 735

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
a gamble [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 1:12:24 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
polite wasn't a term many could group together with king. he was far from it; loud, and brash. but this? he could recognize a good game when played.
[break][break]
as she steps forward, he reaches out, his touch soft despite the hunger that edges the back of his mind. where his imperfections are on display, she has none, leaving him to trace his fingers in other areas.
[break][break]
he starts with placing a few fingers around her neck, caressing the woman's soft skin between thumb, and middle finger, on either side. then, he traces them downwards, spiraling a path to her collarbone, and between the woman's chest. king pays particular attention to the space between, trailing a finger and nail down them with a purpose.
[break][break]
as he reaches her abdomen, his continue their teasing, as he moves behind her. once there, he reaches out with both and places them firmly on her hips, stepping in close enough to her that his body is brushing her own.
[break][break]
a whisper, like hers, comes from over her shoulder and his grip digs deeper into her soft flesh.
[break][break]
"impressive."[break]
[break]
bqpDkSDF

[break]