Family Fuckery [Sauna]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 4:55:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He'd never understood the appeal of places like this. A bunch of sweaty people sitting around naked in shared bathwater? Gag and pass. Expect, somehow, a pesky acquaintance of Deacon's managed to catch him in a good mood. Enough of one to convince him to step inside this musky den of sweaty men and women.

Where that friend was now, a mystery, but as he pushed back the door to the sauna, the last person he expected to see was his brother.

A word used loosely.

"Oh. It's you." Deacon squinted, "I don't suppose you've seen a blonde running around, have you? I owe her a punch in the face"

For likely setting this whole thing up.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 10:28:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAMILY FUCKERY

THE OTHER BROTHER THAT I ALSO DIDN'T KNOW I HAD

FAMILIARITY ONLY WORKS ONE WAY. Fernando doesn’t recognize the man who acknowledges him. It’s the same issue with and . Time has warps his perception of his ‘brother’ and the last image he holds in his memory proves too stark a contrast to put one and one together.

The only reason Fernando doesn’t question it openly is because everyone recognizes who he is. His mug is synonymous with Silph Co., a household name now that Stone falls under his jurisdiction.

So he answer with a shrug, no more concerned by the bystander than if it were anyone else. Because, to him, that’s just it. Deacon is a stranger.

Can’t say that I have.

y6AeUXBa

HEAT POINTS: 905
@deacon

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 10:46:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Unfortunate." later then, for now - why not pick the brain of a man that boiled his blood.

Deacon stepped into the water but doesn't sink too far in. Letting it rise to above his knees as he remained standing.

"You've no clue who I am do you?"

He shouldn't be surprised. Fernando had been absent and then distant when the Silph's adopted him.

"Deacon." he says dryly, "Silph." there's more pride to the way he says the surname. Happy to have it, a feeling ownership over a gifted name.

"Ringing any bells?"

Probably not.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 10:52:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAMILY FUCKERY

“AH.”

Fuck no. Who Silph? At this point, it’s not surprising, but Fernando can hardly keep up without referring to some sort of cheat sheet. The fact they prove so numerous only builds onto his prepubescent resentment.

But the rage never manifests. It died alongside its creator, buried in the rubble of Kanto. He had seen to that himself.

Of course,” there is recognition in his voice and eyes. It’s all fake but impossible to tell. Even Cecelia, their sister, couldn’t spot it.

But you don’t look anything like you did back then, Deacon.

scPDVCq9

HEAT POINTS: 841
@deacon
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 22:56:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Of course."

He finds that hard to believe, even with recognition sparkling in his brother's eyes. Fernando is a snake. One willing to disown family, adopted though they were, and leave them to flounder. Even the truth is best taken with a grain of salt when it comes from his lips.

Deacon smiled nonetheless. Ready to play the part of the fool as expected.

"No, I suppose I don't. I've grown quite a bit taller since then. You look about the same." and gained a speck of muscle. "Like a dick." he quipped, a friendly smile on his lips.

"Do you talk with the others? It's been a while since I've seen any of them."

He'd seen that had come to Hoenn recently. Hard to miss his battles for the Star Tournament when they'd been plastered on TV across the region.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 11:10:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAMILY FUCKERY

DEACON SAYS SO WITH A SMILE BUT FERNANDO IS ANYTHING BUT. The insult, as jokingly as it were, means nothing to him. He’s heard worse from both adults and children alike. And, if someone of ’s caliber can’t unnerve him beyond dismissal, neither will Deacon.

But the instance does remind him of intruding into his office upon her return to Hoenn. Her growth since then has been astounding. So, Fernando lets his judgement sit on the backburner. There’s no doubt Deacon can too.

Sometimes. They’re all busy with their own lives.” As they should be. “But more often than not.

OX9T2dIK

HEAT POINTS: 741
@deacon
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 16:41:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This conversation couldn't have been stiffer. Felt like trying to take an axe to a Graveler or wade through the jiggly makeup of a Reuniclus. Then again - this, small talk, always his weakness. Put a puzzle in front of him, and Deacon would solve it before you had time to blink. Ask him to discuss the weather or something else trivial?

He'd falter.

Probably why Fernando always cast a shadow over him. Smooth-talking business man that he was.

"The same as me then." Deacon's jaw wants to clench, but he distracts himself with the water. Letting his body sink deeper into the warmth so that it might blanket him in relief. "I've been on tour in Kalos until recently."

"I heard you bought out Devon Corp. Was it as effortless as the news makes it out to be or did they make you work for it?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 4:29:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FAMILY FUCKERY

“SOUNDS NICE.”

If the conversation is stiff then Fernando is inelastic. Whatever Deacon tries to throw at him fails to break him. The wall is upheld and the chat becomes one sided. As per the course.

Not much work to buy up the remnants of a company being broken apart. It’s the least I could do.

He clicks his tongue.

I owe the Stone’s a lot. Cece was quite fond of .

Io9RysUp

HEAT POINTS: 718
@deacon
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Family Fuckery [Sauna]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2021 1:37:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SAUNA INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: