[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This hot spring was a little different than the others he'd visited. It was located, not in a cave or at the side of Mt. Chimney, but near its very peak. Foliage was scarce here. Instead, the red rock and gravel had been carved out and styled to resemble an ancient Roman thermae temple. Its western wall was completely nonexistent save for a few pillars, leading to a balcony that provided a stunning view of Lavaridge below.[break][break]

Remiel had arrived as soon as dawn broke. Finding a room at the corner of the temple to set down his pack, he undressed before wrapping nothing but a white towel around his waist and approaching the steaming spring. Once he reached its edge, he carefully sat down and dipped his feet into the water. The initial sting caused a hiss, but it was nothing that his skin didn't quickly get accustomed to afterwards.[break][break]

Closing his eyes and lolling his head back, he enjoyed the natural sounds of the hot spring for a while until they interrupted by approaching footsteps...[break][break]

QWdOy|fr
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 985/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 16:49:42 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hm, hoenn continues to surprise her with its natural beauty. The view of Lavaridge was stunning, especially in the vibrant orange and yellow of a breaking dawn.

Why so early? Hell, she didn’t even know. There’s something extraordinarily pleasant about the cool morning air and a hot, steamy bath. Made even more lovely with the right company. There were not many to choose from at this hour, so she moved towards .

It’s not just nay footsteps, the soft click of heels moving with surprising grace over the flat slabs of rock that line a path towards his particular spring. She greets the royal with a soft smile, fingers tugging expectantly at the silken tie of her short kimono-style robe, “Mind if I join you?”

phGz8hPF
1000-14= 986

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 4:55:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The clicking of approaching heels stirs him out of his morning meditation. Calmly, he opens his hues of cobalt-blue and shifts to regard the black-haired woman with a relaxed look. "I certainly don't," He answers, a gleam of curiosity in his eyes before he turns to look at their surroundings instead. "This locale seems to come to life with company. I imagine we'll have it to ourselves for a while longer."[break][break]

Beads of steam-turned-water form upon his bare chest, which itself is marked with various scars attributed to dragon taming and sword-training. Unashamed, or simply not one to care about revealing these 'hideous' blemishes anymore, the royal continues to lounge at the edge of the spring, lolling his head back again. "My name is Remiel, by the way. Pleasure to meet you this fine morning." And his eyes shift back to her visage.[break][break]

cjtnrB63
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 935/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 23:44:34 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Wonderful,” she smiles at the acceptance of her request. The robe slides off her shoulder to settle on the rocks on top of the kicked off shoes. She’s unabashed in her nakedness, he’s undoubtedly seen a woman before. Unless she wasn’t his type. Perhaps. He looks like a pretty boy after all, perhaps too pretty. Well, that’s what she thinks before she catches a glimpse of the scars that mar his body. In contrast, hers is a flawless olive canvas, meticulously cared for.

As she slips into the opposite side of the pool she offers Remiel a semi-apologetic smile although she’s not sorry at all, “I thought I’d be the only one up here at this time of day. Hope it doesn’t bother you,” she sinks into the warm of the bath with a pleasant smile, “Toni, nice to meet you, Remiel.”

CFjcJ2OD
986-49 = 937

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:47:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His expression, while not entirely indifferent, remains mostly unfettered as she disrobes and enters the steaming pool. He only spares her entrance a glimpse, anyway, before politely looking elsewhere, upwards at the colorful mosaics on the ceiling. Before his mind can drift to the ancient peoples of Hoenn and the construction of this bathhouse, however, she speaks once more.[break][break]

"Early bird gets the worm and all that, hm?" He says, returning her smile with a smaller one of his own. He sees past the polite apology. She's confident, but she knows how to play nice, and he likes that. "You and I had the same idea. I expect we'll be pleasant company for each other, too." The dark-haired prince adds, extending an arm to distractedly splash some hot water across it.[break][break]

0gwCg6JF
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 913/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 23:39:58 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni glances away, also letting her gaze drift up towards the fading murals on the ceiling. At one point in time there was probably very little that compared to their beauty. Now they were a fraction of what they use to be. Still impressive, but they leave quite a bit to the imagination.

Subtly he shoulder shrug as she lifts her arms the rest her elbows on the ledge behind her, “Yeah, something like that,” she smiles. Arching her back, she dips her hair into the warm water to slick it back and keep it out of her face, “Oh, did we?” her gaze flutters back down to the royal with a hint of curiosity, “Hm, I’m glad you think so,” she agrees, but after a moment she continues, “And what makes you pleasant company, Remiel?”

PliUvjEg
937-100= 837

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:19:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Certainly what one could call a 'classic beauty', Toni drew another curious glance from the prince as she dipped her head back and wet her flowing locks of black hair. Rather than flit that gaze away, however, Remiel's eyes refocus on her own when she turns to him with that inquisitive 'oh'. She might have caught him looking, sure, but he was naturally adept at keeping a blank, indifferent expression anyway.[break][break]

"I'm not always pleasant company, of course," He responds, resting his own arms on the ledge behind him as he sighs. "My background and demeanor always give others the wrong impression... but I have my charms beyond that, I'm told. You might be able to tell me what those are yourself when we've finished cooking here." He smiles.[break][break]

1QAMw1Xy
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 830/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:24:17 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A small smile flicks across her lips when she catches him looking. It’s a pleased one, approving almost. The narcissistic side of her relishes in the attention, constantly craving more. She settles into his indifferent gaze with a sense of comfort. She will not admit to being pleasant company herself – most of the time she’s not.

“Well, lucky for you I have no idea who you are or where you come from. I can provide an unbiased opinion,” her gaze draws away momentarily to the finger that idly draws circles over the water’s surface. In order to remain unbiased, she doesn’t pry into his background, “Why are you up here all alone? No one special to keep you company?” if he’s as charming as he admits, she’s sure there’s plenty of men and women that would kill to accompany him to a steamy spa.

G7Z39|hh
837-66= 771

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 20:49:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel laughs, a smooth and noble sound that reverberates throughout the dome ceiling and seems at home amidst the ancient frescoes. "Yes, lucky for me. That's a rare occurrence these days. One might even call it a privilege." He smiles, eyes narrowing with amusement as she idly draws circles on the surface of the steaming water.[break][break]

After her interesting inquiry, his thoughts drift to a mere few handful of people he can dare to call 'special' in his life. A larger part of him, of course, the shadow that resides within, refuses to admit to any of it, however. "I like my solitude whenever I can seize it. People come and go, special or otherwise." There's a glimpse of hurt that attempts to leak through his tone in that sentence, but he buries it beneath a huff of pride.[break][break]

"And you, Toni? Surely a woman as beautiful as you has plenty of suitors lining up to show you the world." He adds, casting a debonair smile in her direction before pushing himself away from the edge and wading towards the spring's center in gentle, practiced motions.[break][break]

EnFgIaDS
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 750/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 0:12:32 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “A rare occurrence?” she repeats as an eyebrow piques in interest, “I must be very out of the loop then if that’s the case,” she’s never been one to keep up with current news unless it involves her own scandals. Considering she’s still new to Hoenn, she doesn’t put much stock in her ignorance either.

There are truths to his words, so she nods along in understanding. She’s never been in love, nor has she come close. People do come and go. The only one she relies on is herself and that’s not likely to change.

He flatters her again, and she absorbs it like a Sunkern absorbs the sun. It’s evident in her satisfied grin, “oh yes, there are,” she’s not ashamed to admit it, “none quite worth too much of my time,” her mind filters through a few she’s met so far in her short time in Hoenn. One in particular stands out as interesting, but she’s unlikely to reach out to him again. Perhaps there is one she finds herself enthralled with, but the woman is far too busy for toni to invite her to little things like this, “I like to meet new people too,” she continues, giving Remiel a knowing glance, “harder to do when you have someone else vying for your attention.”

zOY0kT|L
771-70= 701

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 7:43:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The steaming water parts as the prince calmly wades through. It runs along the side of his bare waist before smoothly crashing back together again against the dimples on his lower back. He stops just after reaching the spring's center, stretching an arm horizontally across his toned chest as he looks up at the dome ceiling. Early morning sunshine seeps through the cracks.[break][break]

"I've stopped dedicating my time to something as simple as people altogether," Remiel speaks, lowering his gaze from that dream-like sunshine above. The sight of Toni seemed like an equal trade to him, anyway. "Instead, it's put to much better use on personal goals. Those worth drawing away from that are far and few in-between." Lowering his arm, he stretches the other across his chest next, smiling at her last comment.[break][break]

"Ahh... how the hand that grips too tightly threatens to crumble it all away. You must have them more lovestruck than I imagined."[break][break]

VU|hsz3G
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 668/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 18:58:26 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni regards Remiel with a rather curious look as he moves through the water and takes the time to stretch out his arms. She doesn’t divert her gaze even when he does. It merely gives her the opportunity to inspect him in more detail now that he’s waded closer. He’ll likely catch her looking, but she doesn’t seem to be embarrassed when her gaze flicks back up to meet his.

Very wise, and respectable,” she comments, nodding in agreement. It’s what she’s here in Hoenn doing, after all: chasing personal goals. People can certainly get in the way.

A light laugh echoes across the water’s surface, toni smiling whimsically, “lovestruck seems too strong of a word,” her shoulder shrug lightly as she searches for the right one, “Men just tend to get . . . riled up over what they can’t have . . . or can’t tame,” the women have never seemed to be an issue. Why she keeps involving herself with men then is beyond her. Primal instinct perhaps?

E1_7MwhB
701-67= 634

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 1:43:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Wise and respectful? By the look in her eyes, Remiel wagered she thought more of him than just that. He casts a knowing smirk, ending his stretch and wading deeper into the water, his hand skating across its surface.[break][break]

"Historically, men have often fallen victim to the same traits that push them forward to seize greatness. The boundary between ambition and obsession is a thin line. For the insecure, caution becomes an overwhelming fear of loss. For the spoiled, attention becomes a need. And, for the power-hungry, control supersedes everything."[break][break]

He runs a hand through his wet, messy black hair, slicking it backwards before coming to a stop. "Clearly, you've been meeting with some of the weakest among us. The same type of men who would allow such a retreat as this go into the ruin..." He adds, admiring a painted mural against the cracked wall before turning back to her. "Shame, isn't it?"[break][break]

vTk1Dlh5
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 648/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 19:36:26 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni appreciates the eloquent way in which he speaks. It’s a very welcome and familiar change. She much prefers to keep company like Remiel’s, but her line of work doesn’t always allow for that. Her taste in men, however, has always been questionable unlike her taste in women which is flawless.

“Clearly I have,” she agrees with a sigh. Her back arches, lifting her chest out of the water for a brief moment to stretch before she settles comfortably back below the foggy surface, “It really is a shame,” she shakes her head lightly, “Perhaps I’m not looking in the right places,” she is new to Hoenn, after all.

eZ2H6Y3i
634-41= 593

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
thermae [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 0:32:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel swears the bathhouse sighs with her when she exhales her disappointment into existence. Despite the short response, the royal's attention is immediately seized once again. Her movements are graceful and smooth, and one might think they're practiced if they didn't know any better. They serve to keep his gaze lingering in places it probably shouldn't; for a second longer than he intends.[break][break]

Playing it off with a confident smirk, he casually wades closer. "Sometimes you find yourself in the right place without even realizing, at first..." As he enters the boundaries of the shallower end once more, the lower half of his torso reveals itself, his abs slick and speckled with beads of spring water as he turns his back to the edge and chooses to lounge beside her.[break][break]

🔥 TURNING UP THE HEAT!! 🔥[break][break]

XqRAzHhM
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 586/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]·
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights