[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The sauna was built into a massive lodge located high atop Mt. Chimney. Where the sauna's western wall should have been was, instead, a large pane of steam-resistant glass that offered a stunning view of rivers of bubbling lava trailing across a plain of black molten rock. A colony of Magmar seemed to preside over the domain but, thankfully, the lodge was far enough for any of their FIRE BLAST to reach.[break][break]

Having invited his old friend , the prince entered the steaming wooden bathhouse with him wearing nothing but a towel wrapped firmly around his waist. The sight of the myriad of scars around his body, involving dragon bites, slashes, and sword injuries, might have shocked Alexei at first. If so, however, Remiel hadn't noticed as he guided them to a bench against the northern wall.[break][break]

"Is the humidity here to your liking?" He inquiries, taking his seat and looking around to see they had the sauna to themselves. This meant they could talk freely without bothering anyone else's experience.[break][break]

ulAa6dvY
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 955/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:14:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Semi-shot right leg aside, he was—mostly alright.

Although he had to always remember to take the first step with his left foot and lean on the cane after a while when the pressure got to be too much whenever he would exert force on his right leg—

They were away from most of the bathing public, so he wondered if there was something private they would be conversing about…

“There were no hot springs back in Unova, however Humilau could be considered the ‘resort city’ over there,” he remarked.

Upon seeing the fact that he needed the cane in order to balance himself, the attendants allowed him to bring it in with him.

Now that they had taken their seats, he looked towards the brunette.

“Was there something you wanted to discuss privately?” he inquired.

AY|dy4in
remaining: 900

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 4:19:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Seeing his friend injured inspired a foreign sense of worry and care from Remiel. His eyes remained vigilant, and his body ready to jump at a moment's notice should Alexei trip or fall. Thankfully, that didn't transpire. But if the young man felt pain or discomfort of any kind, the royal hoped relaxing in the sauna would help alleviate or, at the very least, take his mind off of it all.[break][break]

Flexing his neck muscles with gentle rotations, Remiel only pauses to shake his head at Alexei's inquiry. "Nothing in particular... I was invited here by a Hoennian diplomat some weeks ago... but apparently, they've been mired in paperwork in Galar, so they couldn't make it. This led me to think of you, and how we haven't seen each other in some time. Hence the invitation."[break][break]

SfFaOznD
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 876/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 21:18:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Thanks for thinking of me, then,” he began as he stretched out his right leg to let it relax. At least this hike didn’t have him putting so much pressure or stress on it.

“How is your work coming along, by the way? Is it paperwork hell?” he asked with a chuckle. “Or do you have someone else in charge of that?”

To be honest, he’d spent so much time confined to the Sanctuary grounds after a certain crackdown had been issued on him for ‘moving around too much’.

Well, at least until he could hobble around with a cane that is.

“Have you… have you heard from Miss lately?” he followed up in a quiet undertone afterward.

XBbsj7Zx
remaining: 833

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 3:49:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The ambassador raises a hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it as he feels the tension there slowly melt away. "The paperwork has always been tedious... my assistant offers to help, but I always prefer to do it myself." There was little room for error that way.[break][break]

Suddenly, Alexei goes on to mention Isra.
[break][break]

His rubbing abruptly stops, and the sauna grows dead quiet for a moment as Remiel blankly stares ahead. Eyes narrow with a solemn look, and they shift towards his friend briefly as he clears his throat. "No. I haven't." But he was planning an expedition to go look for. Though whether he should let Alexei know or not was questionable considering his condition.[break][break]

qjAqI|WC
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 819/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 0:10:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Shit. I thought you had heard from her,” he hissed quietly.

Stretching his right leg, he then felt the relief welling up from the cramped muscle and let the heat seep in.

“…if you’re going to look for her, let me know. I just can’t… stand by without having any information on where she is. Like, how does one even abandon their best friend to whatever fate they’re going through, he added a few moments afterward.

While he did not know the impact of these words, one thing was certain: he was here and determined to help the other find her.

kX|1FTf2
remaining: 740

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:27:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Alexei was the only other person in the world, that he knew, that harbored almost as intensely his worry for Isra. The man certainly wasn't adept at keeping that worry concealed, however. Perhaps, Remiel wondered, this was simply what friendship was like. If so, he didn't feel like he was doing his part, and that admittedly made him feel an ounce of guilt in his heart.[break][break]

He understands where the lad is coming from. He knew, if given the chance, he would enter Ultra Space in search of her, too. But Remiel simply can't abide it. Not in his condition. And, perhaps, not even when he recovered. Isra wouldn't want seeing Alexei endanger his life so flippantly.[break][break]

"You're a good friend, Alexei," Is all he remarks in response.[break][break]

eghVf12O
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 755/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 18:04:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Look, Remiel, I’m serious,” he remarked as he turned to face the other.

“I know you’re wigging out because of not hearing from her for such a long time now. I even went to visit her family’s estate at Lilycove, but it looks to be abandoned. Either abandoned or there’s a caretaker I haven’t spotted yet.”

Stretching his legs, he then wiggled his toes for a few moments before taking another breath.

“Just—please. Let me know when you’re going out to look for her. I’ve already tried contacting her phone number but it just… it just rings. It’s ringing… nobody’s picking up.”

qK1bmrF6
remaining: 706

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 6:29:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Alexei's serious expression isn't foreign to the ambassador, but he still regards it with a raise of his brow as the lad continues. He'd went to visit that same estate in Lilycove himself. He'd almost literally turned it upside-down in search of her. Alexei would have to tell him about a dozen other places he'd checked before he managed to impress him, including those in her home region of Sinnoh.[break][break]

Even so, the remined of that haunting sound, the constant ringing as her phone was never picked up... it served to cast a solemn shadow across his expression once more. Of course, these days, the call immediately died. He knew: he'd tried it this morning. He tried it every morning.[break][break]

"You're not in any condition to go looking for anything except a physical therapy specialist, Alexei. In any case, I'd let you know..." A lie. Though one he might reconsider later.[break][break]

gGSc7WT6
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 676/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 18:11:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

And then, there it was.

The nail on the coffin.

“Rem—” he remarked, hissing as he stretched his legs out and wiggled his toes.

“I am not going to leave her out there, suffering, just because of this,” he gestured to his right leg. “I know you want to turn the world upside down to find her—trust me, I’ve the same sentiment. I already tried contacting the maid she frequently has around, but even they haven’t a clue where she is.”

Either it was that, or they were hiding a secret…

Was he being stubborn? Maybe.

fobG5qQp
remaining: 701

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 17:42:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel stews in silence, casting a passing glance as his friend gestures towards the injured leg. Yes, he would certainly turn the world over to just find her. He'd even break the barrier into Ultra Space if need be. But asking him to endanger the life of Isra's closest friend...[break][break]

"Let's talk about something else," He abruptly suggests. "You never did tell me the full story on how you were injured, actually."[break][break]

JzyGya5g
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 609/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 18:53:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

To the sudden topic change, he gave a bit of a pouty huff, before he crossed his arms over his chest and sighed.

“Would you believe me if I told you that even Fortree isn’t a safe place anymore,” he began, still wiggling his toes to distract himself from the pain.

“Let’s just say something happened—after those excursion trips. I don’t know if you were in any, but there were a few in Fortree; and one of them—the one I was involved in, at least, involved the Secret Base headquarters being set on fire. There’s still no word on the culprit.”

He took a deep breath, and sighed.

“And then—sometime after that, after all the paperwork was said and done, I was—shanked, for lack of a better term.”

By who, he wouldn’t say. He’d downplayed it when he had to report it—albeit there was only one person at the moment who knew exactly what had happened, and who had possibly attacked him.

s8IV_Djs
remaining: 629

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 7:27:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The ambassador listens with rapt attention as Alexei regales him with the story of his injury. "Meteor Falls," He nods, regarding the excursions. "But I arrived quite late." Regardless, he was far more interested in Alexei's story and dropped the topic on his own as he continued listening.[break][break]

This talk of a 'Secret Base Headquarters' piqued Remiel's interest. Though even that was eclipsed by the fact that Alexei had, indeed, been stabbed by someone. The royal could spot that kind of injury from a mile away. He just couldn't believe someone had the gall to do that to a gym leader as golden-hearted as his friend here.[break][break]

Though, perhaps, that was his bias speaking.[break][break]

"Who stabbed you?"
[break][break]

In nonchalant hues of cobalt, his eyes glint with something vicious. It seemed now he had someone else he needed to find. Another name— though for a completely different kind of list.[break][break]

4t9EB3KO
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 516/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 18:21:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At Remiel’s question, he balked—for a few moments.

Only knew the answer to that question he had asked, and he knew that it would be fraught with complications—so many complications—if he gave a concrete name.

But boy would he get a telling-off if he just came out with the truth about what had happened. That would be completely and totally laughable.

“See—that’s the thing. I don’t have a name to give you. However…” he trailed off, shuddering a few moments as he stopped wiggling his toes.

“I can give you a description of what they looked like.”

And hopefully you don’t laugh at me when the real reason emerges is because I got into this trouble because of a bad case of mistaken identity… he added to himself in the back of his mind.

Sometimes, people really did want to watch the world burn.

m3lW8a2c
remaining: 585

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 21:33:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There's indecision in Alexei's eyes. He can see it. Despite it, Remiel doesn't push too hard for answers. The idea of it seemed a bit hypocritical, considering he'd withheld his plans to go searching Isra. Though he does nod when Alexei more or less offers a description. "Please. Perhaps I can assist you in finding them." Or quite the opposite, more than likely.[break][break]

Suddenly, he realizes his own hand has drifted downwards, skating across his bare midsection until it touched the scar left behind by his own stabbing incident. It was his souvenir from the Megalopolan War. The assailant in question, however— a daring Poipole, of all things— had already been exterminated. Even so, every once in a while, the scar ached.[break][break]

Persistent in reminding him of his error, Remiel thought.[break][break]

FzMw5IKe
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 428/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]