the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
temperature rising [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:27:32 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
It was coincidence, she reasoned, that King was here at the same time she was. And it was possessiveness that convinced her to round him up before someone else did. Only one of which she would admit to.

But now she sits across from him in a private hot spring, pushing a floating cup of sake across the bubbling water. Her attention lingers only for a moment at a time, hidden behind steam and raised cups of drink.

5ryQxf1G

heat points: 981

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:40:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
A CHANCE ENCOUNTER AS HOT AS THEIR LAST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he doesn't register emma's presence until her arms are wrapped around his, and dragging him along to the front counter. minutes later, they're sitting across from one another in the heated pool, steam rising to open his pores and dampen his turquoise hair.
[break][break]
fingers gently reach out to grasp a cup of sake, indulging on warm liquor as it slides down his throat. like emma, he steals glances at the woman across the heated fog, a faint smirk turning a cheek upwards in amusement.
[break][break]
the curves of her body were hidden, but, he appreciated the skin visible to him all the same.
[break][break]
"don't want ta come closer, ace?"[break]
[break]
y6ECno4D
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:47:47 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
She did, and that was precisely the problem.

Inevitably, however, she does. Day drinking does not look good on her, and the effect of the hot springs and sauna only magnify her intoxicating. She watches him openly this time after he speaks, and it unnerves her how immediate her intrigue is at the use of her nickname.

"Is that what you want?"

zePfTGun

heat points: 896

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 7:58:39 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
as with their usual encounters, the cat and mouse game adds to the tension. he could feel his saliva catch in his throat, and his eyes do not wander from her form.
[Break][break]
"if i did?"
[Break][break]
the challenge in his tone was unmistakable.[break]
[break]
y6ECno4D
[break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/MB5Jvnq/grimmy.gif); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 1:58:52 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"You tell me."

Alcohol and poor judgement clouds her feelings, clouds her thoughts, leaves her numb. She craves physical touch, craves intimacy, craves company. It leaves her hollow, desperate to fill in the cracks with something temporary in the hopes that something, anything, was better than feeling nothing.

It is a selfish, terrible plea - but it is one that she finds herself indulging in anyway.

But she does not approach him. The temptation to make him chase her is too strong.

zehaT6Gb

heat points: 796

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 2:17:37 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her expression betrays movement, as king clearly sees the wanting in her. he could indulge himself, and break the distance between them. but, he wanted her too.
[break][break]
"come here, ace."
[break]
Iqo6UdZk
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 13:30:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
He calls for her, and her response is to freeze.

And then she sinks lower, sucking in a breath as the hot water rises above her chin, brushes her lips. It leaves her boiling, overstimulated, too damn hot.

But it was better than the surmounting emotions that she struggles to keep at bay. The pain is better than the lonliness and the desperation, the hunger to devour him.

She was going mad.

TmVGh7F|

heat points: 706

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 14:31:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
not as mad as him.
[Break][break]
he stands, water barely leveling at his navel and glides across the water to approach her. when he nears, he gives the woman a scrutinizing look, body on display.
[Break][break]
"makin' me come to ye, even after I asked. now, come closer, ace."
[Break][break]
[break]
Iqo6UdZk
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:37:12 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
The previous night swims vividly in her thoughts behind closed lids. She breathes in and out, focused, concentrated, only for the water to shift around her as he approaches. When she opens her eyes, he is looming over her, waiting.

She exhales, expression strangely calm. He is close enough to touch, close enough to taste. His lips move but in the end, the only thing she hears is the beat of her heart.

"Stop talking."

Emma rises to meet him, silencing him with a kiss.

aC2myuf3

heat points: 645

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:47:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her kiss catches him off-guard, and his eyes widen in surprise for a faint, hopefully undetectable moment.
[Break][break]
but he is quick to embrace it - embrace her - as his lips and tongue explore her own. it reminds him of last night, and the taste of sake that lingers only sweetens it further.
[Break][break]
hands moves to caress her chin, keeping his hunger at bay while he indulges wholeheartedly.
[break]
Iqo6UdZk
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 13:45:23 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
It is undetectable if only because she is inebriated. She is sloppy, clumsy, hungry. Where she crashes against him with more force than may be necessary, he is far more gentle, far more deliberate.

He cups either side of her face, bringing her closer, deepening their kiss. To steady herself - she reasons - her hand presses against his chest. But this time her touch is softer, without that same rage she once had.

Eventually, reality sets in and she moves to pull away, almost recoiling.

"Is that what you wanted?"

She sounds bitter.

9Xw8oxBZ

heat points: 609

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 14:28:19 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king's eyes almost narrow, as she breaks the kiss. her touch lingers on his chest, burning hotter than the water around them.
[break][break]
"that was nice, but, i wanted ye ta sit with me 'n relax."
[break][break]
his voice is surprisingly suppressed, as he moves to return to his side of the pool, all too aware how her actions now betray that of her heart's desire. more words follow, rolling over his shoulder.
[break][break]
"'n offer that still stands."

[break]
udYVQU5T
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 19:25:06 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
She digs her nails, not having fully retreated. The taste of him was familiar and had inspired a hunger. Though she'd recoiled originally, she'd only leaned back so far. His taunting or teasing- or maybe his honesty if it had been that only serves to encourage her.

"You're lying."

Temptation sits at the forefront of her thought, electricity sparking from her fingertips at their close proximity. The warm water stings, the loneliness aches, the choice he offers her is too intense.

"What do you want?"

5RByeO6K

heat points: 602

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,383 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 22:42:16 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he doesn't stop until he's sitting in the nook of the pool, arms splayed over the rocks on either side of him. he gives her a raised eyebrow, as if confused.
[break][break]
"why am i lyin'? do i need ta fuck like a wild animal every second of every day?"
[break][break]
he gives her form a once over, temptation lingering in the back of his mind, as much as her own. but he doesn't let it control him. not with emma.
[break][break]
"i want ye ta sit down, and relax with me."
[break][break]
he taps the water in front of him, in extra measure.
[break]

[break]
uNZqXJ1H
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 5:37:13 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"Most men do."

She is straight-faced and serious even though, from anyone else, her comment would likely have been delivered with sarcasm. Perhaps there is a little bit of that in there somewhere, but she doesn't show it.

The fact his eyes wander only supports her claim.

Emma sniffs, tilting her chin up as water splashes her skin. He is tapping the water, splashing it just enough that it reaches her. Beckoning her like a dog, how original.

"..."

Reluctance shows briefly, a glimmer of truth behind usually cold, unresponsive eyes. She watches him carefully, unwilling to approach and yet unable to walk away. She's selfish.

And so she stays.

"Fine."

8pHBnEp0

heat points: 527