twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 11:57:24 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i didn't think you'd be all by yourself, mars."[break][break]

they are spared a few moments to change out of their clothes and into robes in preparation for their scheduled stone massage. she looks over at him, pausing to ask:[break][break]

"you okay?"[break][break]

X1Q44yPi[break][break]

952/1000

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

^-^

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 13:40:37 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Anita, and here I thought you’d be glad to have me all to yourself.”
[break][break]
He smiles. He smiles with that oh so charming and oh so perfect smile of his, because that’s just what Mars always does, isn’t it? He smiles, he talks about the amazing aspects of his life, and he keeps his secrets. Even with someone he trusts – like in the way he trusts Ana – talking about his problems has never been something he likes or that comes easily.
[break][break]
His problems…
[break][break]
What really is the problem here?
[break][break]
That he was looking forward to this weekend? That it sucks that things didn’t go as planned? That he wishes Cian were here with him?
[break][break]
’You okay?’
[break][break]
Even though he wants to keep pretending, there’s an inevitable sigh as he throws on his robe, turning to look at Ana. ”I had plans and they fell through, so I guess I’m just kinda bummed about that.”
[break][break]
There’s a shrug, and yet this is quickly followed by a faint smirk before walking towards one of the massage tables.
[break][break]
”I’ll tell you more about it during the massage, since I bet you’re probably dying to know.”
[break][break]
If he were in her place, he would be too, and he has known her too long not to see through her intentions.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
gBRW9xYa
[break][break]
996/1000

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #4bab86;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 13:58:48 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i never said i wasn't."[break][break]

the smile is easily returned; in that regard, not much has changed between them. they've always been a little too good at...whatever this is.[break][break]

she shrugs on her robe, looping the belt into a neat bow at her front.[break][break]

"i am, but i'm also making sure my friend's okay."[break][break]

more so the former, really, because when has ana ever been able to resist tea?[break][break]

she walks towards one of the massage tables as well.[break][break]

n6G45h5B[break][break]

910/1000

notes.

^-^

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 14:41:13 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Oh? Ana Stone’s care and concern? Truly, I am blessed.
[break][break]
He grins, because joking around comes easily with her. Because, even if it’s a joke, he does know Ana actually cares, and that if she’s taking things lightly, that’s partially his own fault for never acting like there’s a reason to be concerned. He likes things this way.
[break][break]
Is there a reason to be concerned though?
[break][break]
Probably not, right?
[break][break]
It’s not like Cian didn’t come because he didn’t want to spend the weekend with him or anything like that, or at least that’s not what it had sounded like…
[break][break]
Fuck. Why is he still thinking about this? Why does it bother him so much?
[break][break]
Once lying down on one of the massage tables in wait for the first hot stone to be placed, he allows himself a deep breath. ”I was supposed to come here with someone else this weekend.”
[break][break]
There it is: Ana’s precious gossip.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
M5hmHl6R
[break][break]
965/1000

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#75B988; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 15:38:51 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

ana does care, though she might just be good at not particularly showing it, but she knows for mars to feel down about somebody not showing up must mean it's someone of note and meaning.[break][break]

so she does what she does best and pries, not nearly satisfied with the small tidbit of gossip he gives her:[break][break]

"and? why did they cancel?"[break][break]

kPFd9VUj[break][break]

819/1000

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:33:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

The problem is that Mars couldn’t possibly have explained it more than what he did, because her question is one for which he doesn’t have a proper answer, and this sure does bother him.
[break][break]
When the first stone comes, it’s not as hot as he had expected it to be. If anything, the warmth on his back is welcomed and pleasant.
[break][break]
He, and I don’t know… he didn’t say.” he sounds calm, but it really does bother him, perhaps intentionally refraining from saying too much because they’re no longer alone in the room.
[break][break]
”It’s weird that he cancelled out of the blue though.”
[break][break]
It’s not something Cian would do. Not to Mars, at least. Or, at least Mars sure does hope so.
[break][break]
People don’t cancel on him like that, because when people do that to others it means they’re not interested in them, and no one has ever done that to Mars.
[break][break]
Is Cian not interested in spending time with him?
[break][break]
For fuck’s sake. He has never been insecure, and he sure as hell isn’t starting today. Those thoughts are stupid, and he reminds himself of that. There's obviously another reason why Cian ditched... But, what is it?

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
JFn6vytg
[break][break]
888/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 17:10:20 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"hm."[break][break]

the first stone's placed on her back. the warmth is sudden but expected, so she's able to quickly adjust to find it pleasant rather than a bother.[break][break]

"you must really like him to be this bothered."[break][break]

because it's not like mars to be insecure, let alone over someone canceling out of the blue. she tilts her head over, cheek resting against the soft pillow to peer over at him.[break][break]

"what are you going to do?"[break][break]

0Z|rTNGZ[break][break]

755/1000

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 18:53:35 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

‘You must really like him to be this bothered.’
[break][break]
She’s not wrong. Ana has been around through most of the moments in Mars’ love life, after all. All those meaningless relationships and flings, the deep and honest love he had for Cosima, and how much he grieved when “the accident” took her from him.
[break][break]
It’s no surprise Ana can easily tell when Mars has feelings for someone.
[break][break]
”Yeah, I think I do.” He has no reason to deny it, especially considering that Cian himself is aware of this – even if at the moment nothing is clear about their relationship, or the lack thereof.
[break][break]
The next stone is even hotter, and he’s thankful for it, because it distracts him from that thought.
[break][break]
”Mmm… I’ll probably go talk to him once I’m back home.” With a sigh, he too turns his head so his cheek rests against the pillow, his gaze meeting Ana’s.
[break][break]
”What do you think I should do?”
[break][break]
Mars doesn’t care for most people’s advice or opinions, especially on something like this, but hers do matter to him.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
V_48R4sc
[break][break]
824/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:04:51 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"when was the last time anyone ever cancelled anything with you, mars?"[break][break]

it's meant to be rhetorical, so after a brief pause, she follows it with an answer:[break][break]

"talk to him. i'm sure he has a good reason for canceling."[break][break]

she exhales into the pillow as the next stone's lowered onto her back, enjoying the calm it brings.[break][break]

"don't take this the wrong way, mars, but it's cute seeing you like this."[break][break]

JX3u8v3H[break][break]

741/1000

notes.

^-^

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 2:29:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

While her question is rhetorical, it does make Mars groan, although this easily could have been taken as an effect of the hot stones that are being placed upon his back. Ana is right: he can’t even remember the last time someone cancelled their plans with him, and this in itself is probably part of why he’s worrying so much about things.
[break][break]
Mars is not used to any of this.
[break][break]
”Yeah, I think I will…”
[break][break]
Briefly, his thoughts wander to how that conversation would go, but Ana’s voice easily pulls him back to the moment, Mars giving a chuckle in response.
[break][break]
’It's cute seeing you like this.’
[break][break]
He knows what she means, yet still, he asks:
[break][break]
”Is it? How so?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
3qQbRqvd
[break][break]
746/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 8:31:24 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"you're usually so...confident? is that the word? no, i think cocky."[break][break]

her laugh is only slightly muffled by the pillow. still, she holds her gaze.[break][break]

"it's sweet to see how much you care."[break][break]

and though she doesn't say it, it's been a while since she's last seen him like this. she's glad he's able to find someone else, even if it has been an arduous journey.[break][break]

g82gY0Sa[break][break]

703/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 17:18:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Cocky? Ouch.”
[break][break]
Mars would definitely say confident over cocky, and damn right he’s confident. He’s charming, handsome, smart, successful, and the list could go on and on and on. He has every reason to be confident!
[break][break]
Okay, maybe he is a little cocky, but in his defense, confidence has come naturally to him since he was a kid.
[break][break]
Let’s call it hubris.
[break][break]
Like that same hubris that’s always the downfall of heroes in Greek tragedies…
[break][break]
”Ha. Yeah, he’s… I care about him a lot.”
[break][break]
Too much, perhaps. How could Mars even begin to describe his feelings for ?
[break][break]
Those same feelings that are a danger. The ones that make all this so complicated.
[break][break]
”I’ll tell you how it goes when I talk to him. If it sucks, you pay for the drinks.” Looking at her, he smirks.
[break][break]
If only Mars knew how much sooner than expected this will be happening...

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
GX7ZR|PU
[break][break]
663/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:20:15 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

i care about him a lot.[break][break]

sweet, she thinks, and briefly, her mind wanders to whether she'll ever feel that way about someone. it's a thought that's very swiftly pushed aside; she has no use for it.[break][break]

"mars, i always pay for the drinks."[break][break]

not entirely true, but she still winks with all the confidence in the world.[break][break]

"run me through what you're going to say to him."[break][break]

RAJUMg9H[break][break]

640/1000

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 2:56:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

They’re different.
[break][break]
This is something Mars has known about himself and Ana since they were no more than teenagers, no matter how similar they may have always seemed to most people. Even back then, even when he flirted mercilessly and seemed to care little for any sort of commitment, there had always been one thing Mars craved more than anything.
[break][break]
The one thing he lost as a child and then never experienced again until his relationship with Cosima:
[break][break]
To feel loved.
[break][break]
Of course, this is not something he will tell Ana though, for it’s much easier to chuckle at her words and ignore things like those.
[break][break]
”Oh, don’t even go there.”
[break][break]
Still, at her question, there is a pause.
[break][break]
What will he say to Cian?
[break][break]
”You’re acting like I have a script I’ll go through.” He smirks, laughing lightly. ”I’ll probably just go to his place, ask him how he’s been doing, maybe bring some nice food… The conversation is likely to eventually segue to what we both did this weekend, then things will probably be weird for a second and we’ll go from there.”
[break][break]
In an ideal world, it’d be that easy.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+
[break][break]
IiBNTfNe
[break][break]
616/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
smoked turkey (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 9:27:45 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"simple enough."[break][break]

no script; things that need to be said will be after this weekend, she assumes. whatever they might be, she has no real interest in knowing. as long as mars is happy, then she is, too.[break][break]

she exhales, content as another stone is placed atop her back.[break][break]

"well, good luck, mars. i'm here if you ever need anything."[break][break]

zhki82Fj[break][break]

616/1000