he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Sky-High Expectations (Gym)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 20:36:34 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was a little jittery, to say the least.

This was going to be his first gym battle since he’d left home, and he was very excited. He’d literally been jumping for joy when he’d gotten the notification that his application was accepted, and a date had been set for his battle.

It wouldn’t be his first gym attempt - his first had the honor of going to ’s Honor Badge challenge - but it was going to be his first straight-up battle. He’d considered doing the non-traditional challenge here as well, but he’d gotten quite a bit of discouragement from going that way (something about it being very risky and having a very high risk of actually getting him killed if he screwed up). So he’d chosen to go with the traditional 2v2 battle.

So with the fated day here at last, Hideo entered the Fortree Gym, followed closely by a Rotomdex floating in the air. It was verbally guiding him along as he tapped around with his cane, leading him to the reception desk. “Hello,” Hideo said, “I’m here for the traditional gym challenge. I’m Hideo Kino.” He had the proper documentation ready, and in short order, he was led further inside.

Although he couldn’t see the sanctuary itself, he could certainly hear it; those short-term echoes could tell him this was an area open to the outside, those numerous bird-like-Pokemon calls confirmed this was the bird-like-Pokemon sanctuary he’d read about it being, and he could even hear a number of people conversing as he passed by.

It would only be a matter of time until he’d be brought to the Gym Leader, .

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 22:49:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Ethan was the one to see the young boy in—and was wondering why there was a Rotomdex speaking on behalf of the—oh.

Oh.

“Give me like, five minutes,” he remarked as he took the paperwork and identification and gave it a once-over. not too long after that he’d tapped the ear piece and then turned around for a few moments.

“Yeah, he’s here. Are you outside already? Oh, not yet? Alright.”

Not even three minutes later one of the doors would open—and out hobbled (yes, he was still hobbling) the Gym Leader himself.

“Thanks, Ethan,” he said to the brown-haired receptionist, taking the reins from him. Looking at the Rotomdex, he had to bite down a bit of a scream because he knew that Rotoms were… part-Ghost. But they were useful, that he would not deny.

“Yeah, that’s me,” he began, unsure if he was to address the Rotomdex, or the brown-haired young man. “Follow me, please.”

Down towards the opposite door, out to the outdoor arena he would lead the way, letting the Rotomdex follow him.

“I think I’ve heard of you—from a friend of mine,” he began. There was a grin on his face as he said this. “You were at the tourney, right?”

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 23:31:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
In short order, Hideo was introduced to the gym leader. He waved, doing his best to be polite and give a good first impression.

Hideo smiled, following along with as he tapped around to ensure he didn't trip on a stray rock or root. It was a pretty pleasant gym to just walk through; whatever the outcome of this battle, he definitely intended to visit this gym in the future, just to hang out.

Hideo was even further pleased to hear the first thing the gym leader mentioned was the Tournament. Not about his pseudo-runaway status. "Yeah, I was in the Hoenn Star Tournament," Hideo said, a hint of pride in his voice, "Did pretty well for my first tournament, I think." He would've preferred higher than a 50% win rate, but it went well enough for him.

Though there was one thing he'd have to make sure of, before they got close to their battle.

"Is it alright if I have my Rotomdex help me out during this? It'll just tell me what's going on in the battle, and I brought a couple Pokemon for the actual battle itself." Normally he'd have just tried to listen to battle normally and work off it from there, but this environment would make it more difficult to tell who was where.

Also, this was a flying-focus gym, and while he was good at pinpointing stuff on the ground, he was still relatively hopeless when it came to stuff in the air. "Nosey here can't battle while he's in the Pokedex anyways, so all his help will just be what he tells me."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:14:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, you did considerably better than me, then,” he added with a chuckle. “I ended near the bottom of the standings!”

Waving that thought aside, he was about to cross to his side of the arena when he heard the request. It was nothing too complicated, after all.

“Please, feel free to do so,” he remarked. “The battle will start once I cross to the other side of the arena, so get your first Pokémon out by then, alright?”

With that he crossed the outdoor area, the sound of his cane receding in the distance. Now, since he wasn’t sure what was going to come out of there, he decided to summon—

A happy humming noise made itself known before the shadow of his Togekiss came soaring down from the skies.

“You have the first move!” he remarked as the Togekiss took her position on his side of the field. A few moments later, a smaller shadow hovered up above, and he looked up to see his Crobat there as well.

Togekiss and Crobat are ready for battle!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:56:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Really?" He didn't expect a gym leader to have a bad run like that. "Well, there were some pretty tough trainers in that tournament." Quite a few Hideo himself met and battled - and lost to.

Of course, Hideo wasn't going to make any assumptions about Alexei's skill based on that; he was a gym leader, after all, so he had to be a pretty skilled trainer in some capacity.

And Alexei was generous enough to let him keep his Rotomdex around. Good. "Thanks!" Hideo said, a smile on his face. He even got time to prepare himself!

Of course, Hideo already had the two Pokemon he planned for this battle. The first one he let out was his Dragonite, the large dragon stretching as it touched the ground. Hugger, true to his name, embraced his trainer a moment later, gently shaking the boy.  As much as Hideo liked his Dragonite's hugs, they had to focus. "We can hug it out later, Hugger," he said, trying to wiggle free. "We got a battle to win, remember? We'll win that first, then do hugs, ok?"

The Dragonite nodded, letting the boy free so he could release his other Pokemon, his Sensu Oricorio. This Pokemon was much more graceful, offering a bow as she was released.

And with his own Pokemon released, it was time to learn what Alexei let out. Or set up; Hideo didn't hear any Pokeballs releasing Pokemon across from him.

"Alright Hideo," the Rotomdex said, scanning the two opposing Pokemon, "Looks like the gym leader here has a Togetic and a Crobat. The Togetic's got some heavy hits, and remember that she's Fairy-Flying so no go on Dragon attacks. The Crobat's looking more status-effecty, especially with poison, so watch out for him too."

"Got it." Hideo was already thinking up how to work on it when Alexei told him he could have the first move. With no objection, Hideo began the fight. "Alright; Hugger, show them your moves! And Jiggy, keep yourselves safe!"

His two Pokemon nodded, his Dragonite acting first, performing a slightly-graceful Dragon Dance. Being a Dancer, the Oricorio immediately copied the dance, the two Pokemon enhancing themselves with their combined groove.

But as the Dragonite readied himself after the dance ended, the Oricorio added a little flourish, raising her fans up as a light barrier enveloped herself and the Dragonite, the Safeguard quickly taking effect.

Safeguard Duration: 1/5
Dragon Dances: 1
Dragonite used Dragon Dance
Oricorio copied the Dragon Dance due to Dancer ability
Oricorio used Safeguard

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 20:20:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the sight of Safeguard, he clicked his tongue softly—the good thing was that his Crobat didn’t have Toxic however he had something that could—possibly work this in his favor.

“Dispel,” was all he said before the purple blur flew forward.

The Crobat let out a screeching noise, before suddenly releasing a powerful Haze around the entire battlefield. Once that had dissipated, the Togekiss then took aim at the Dragonite, and before he could say anything—

A sudden burst of Dazzling light Gleamed straight towards the Dragonite; mostly.

“Nat!” he called out, before the Togekiss chuckled his way.

The sight of the Oricorio wasn’t missed on him, either.

“That’s a nice Pokémon to have,” he remarked in Hideo’s direction, speaking about the Oricorio. “Do you have the other three formes?”

Crobat used Haze!
Togekiss used Dazzling Gleam aimed at the Dragonite!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 22:46:02 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The Safeguard held against the Haze, but the same couldn't be said about the Dragon Dances. "You're gonna have to forget about making them dance, Hideo," the Rotomdex informed Hideo, "His Crobat laid down a Haze. We're gonna have to go all offense on this one."

"Gotcha."

Hideo had caught Alexei's order for the Haze as "dispel", but he'd noticed the complete lack of order preceding the Togekiss's attack. He could recognize the sound of a Dazzling Gleam (his Ribombee loved that attack), and could tell by his Dragonite's cry who it was targeted against.

Though Alexei also sounded kind of...annoyed that the Togekiss did that? Had it not been part of the order?

Either way, it wouldn't go without retaliation. "Dancer, dance on that Togekiss! Hugger, go for the Crobat!"

His Oricorio would do as ordered, beginning a dance that prominently displayed her "fans" for all to see. The first sign she was using Revelation Dance was the ghostly energy building up in her "fans", and it would be obvious that it was an attack once she pointed towards the Togekiss, the ghostly energy flying forth towards her target.

The Dragonite's attack was considerably less graceful, a blue sheen covering his body as flew towards the Crobat, aiming to collide with his large foe as the Dragon Rush's energy flowed through him.

"Just this one!" Hideo shouted, "I got her when I went out looking for Pokemon with a good friend of mine. He said we found her when she was dancing for a bunch of Pokemon, so we were able to catch her nice and easy." Granted, taking that opportunity did agitate the residents, and quite a few Pokemon came to retaliate against them. "Since then, she's been helping teach me how to dance. I only got the basics down so far, but I'm told my dancing's pretty good!"

He had to imagine what it would be like having four separate dance-instructing Pokemon. On top of the one human teaching him to dance.

"If I had all four Oricorio's, they'd all be trying to teach me. My legs would be jelly at the end of that much training!"

Safeguard Duration: 2/5
Dragon Dances: 0
The Crobat's Haze neutralized the Dragon Dance buffs
Dragonite was hit by the Togekiss's Dazzling Gleam
Oricorio used Revelation Dance (ghost-type) against the Togekiss
Dragonite used Dragon Rush to charge at the Crobat

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 4:40:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of how he’d met his Oricorio, he grinned.

“Well, I have three of the four—maybe yours would like to come by and hang with mine when you’re able to?” he called out, a grin on his face. He knew how—passionate—the three Oricorio he had were when it came to dancing; they were also highly competitive and loved to outdo each other whenever they would gather together.

The flash of fae energy managed to throw off the Dragonite for a few moments; however instead of continuing its assault on the Togekiss—changed targets and went for the Crobat instead!

He knew this was going to hurt considerably (seeing as how menacing size and bulk was on the Dragonite’s side) but he was going to take the risk anyway.

“Close-range!” he called, whistling exactly once—and the Crobat screeched loudly as the Dragonite came closer—not afraid of the challenge; not backing down as the Dragon Rush hit him—however, at the same time the Dragonite made contact, a Cross Poison attack was also made!

Back where the Oricorio was now dancing in his Togekiss’s direction, the wind of spectral energy came hurtling her way; before a defensive Rock Slide screen fell all around her; an attempt to ward off the damage.

Crobat used Cross Poison!
Togekiss used Rock Slide for defensive cover!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 23:07:36 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"They must try to get you to dance all the time!" Hideo exclaimed. "Though I'm pretty sure if I brought her to visit yours, she'd be trying to get me to dance to compete with them!" A competition he was pretty certain to lose, but he'd enjoy.

Another set of attacks fired. Hideo didn't hear anything from his Oricorio, but he heard a grunt as his Dragonite was struck by something. Hideo's Rotomdex quickly filled him in: "His Togekiss used Rock Slide for some cover, and your Dragonite took a Cross Poison. No poisoning, of course."

Hideo nodded.  Good thing his Dragonite was a tough one.  "Jiggy, get in there! Hugger, blow'em away!"

His Oricorio nodded, kneeling down low before leaping high up in the air. Right as she hit her peak, she came hurtling down fans-first, aiming right for the Togekiss with her Aerial Ace.

His Dragonite didn't pursue any further, his wings beating furiously as they were covered in green light. The energy soon flew from his wings, his Hurricane's green crescent blades flying straight for the Crobat.

Fortunately for the Togekiss, her Rock Slide could cover her from this attack. Unfortunately for the Togekiss, it would also cover the Oricorio.

Safeguard Duration: 3/5
Dragonite was hit by Cross Poison.  Safeguard prevented (potential) poisoning
Oricorio used Aerial Ace on the Togekiss
Dragonite used Hurricane against the Crobat
(side note: the Rock Slide cover will protect Oricorio and Togekiss from the Hurricane)

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2021 19:10:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“They’re very enthusiastic,” he chuckled. Just as he’d said that, two of the three Oricorio he owned came flying down to land on one of the perches; the better to watch what this other Oricorio could do in battle.

“Don’t get too close now!” he said—not in Hideo’s direction, but at the Pom-Pom and the Pa’u Oricorios that were now chittering where they stood, watching intently.

Back on the battlefield—

It was a good idea apparently, to shield one side of the field from the wide-reaching Hurricane—as the Togekiss was distracted, she very nearly walked straight into the Aerial Ace attacked.

“Nat, be careful out there—!” he called out, before the Togekiss backed away, having taken most of the brunt of the attack. However, a mischievous air surrounded the happy Pokémon, before it seemingly did nothing—

But in fact, it had already summoned something via Metronome.

What it was, the Oricorio wouldn’t know, because on the other side of the field—

The Crobat, small for his size was getting tossed around by the sudden gale-force Hurricane winds that came bearing down on them!

“Ride it!” he continued, watching as the Crobat met the column of air head-on, and instead of being swept away by it, tanked the attack before banking hard and turned it to his advantage, using it as a slingshot to shoot forward, menacing wings spread wide—well, as wide as a Crobat’s wings can get.

Undeterred and determined not to go down, the Crobat screamed across the space, attempting to bring down a Wing Attack on the Dragonite.

Back where the Togekiss was chuckling—

At first it was nothing, but a few moments later, the skies darkened momentarily over their side of the field before the summoned Metronome attack had manifested in the form of a Thunderbolt, crashing down!

Crobat used Wing Attack!
Togekiss used Metronome! Metronome chained into Thunderbolt headed for the Oricorio!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 23:21:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded, well aware of how much energy his own Oricorio had despite her calm demeanor. Though he was left a bit confused when Alexei said not to get close. Maybe it was just a warning that the fight was getting close to him, but wouldn't the Rotomdex have warned him if either of them were at risk of getting caught in the crossfire.

Weird.

His Dragonite's attack proved effective - his Rotomdex informed him of such - but the Crobat was still going at it. The Dragonite did his best to protect himself by blocking with his arms, taking the Wing Attack head on as he gained some height.

The latter part was completely intentional.

"Rush'em down!" Hideo shouted. His Dragonite once again covered itself in a light blue energy of his Dragon Rush, and once again it would charge at the Crobat. However, it wasn't merely going for pure damage: it was going down on the Crobat, aiming to grab it as he'd rush right into the ground.

He was going to take full advantage of their size difference.

His Oricorio had her guard up, ready to face the Togekiss's retaliation...and was left hanging there as none came. Seeing her chance, she aimed to close the small distance between the two.

Only to find out why the Togekiss was chuckling as the Thunderbolt crashed down right on her, her body shaking as the electricity ran through her.

"It knew an electric attack?!" Hideo asked, unaware of which it was but definitely hearing the bolt from where he was.

"Not exactly," his Rotomdex answered. "That was a Thunderbolt, but it was made from a Metronome. Lucky roll for the Togekiss."

Hideo sighed. At least the chance of dealing with that twice in a row was slim to none. "Get'em back for that, Jiggy!"

The Oricorio regained her balanced, shaking her head as she also regained her focus, glaring right at the Togekiss. She was less frazzled by the attack than by the Togekiss's smug look, and sought to end it with a flurry for Double Slaps, her hand-fans ready to go wild.

Safeguard Duration: 4/5
Dragonite was hit by Wing Attack
Dragonite used Dragon Rush on the Crobat and is trying to rush it to the ground.
Oricorio was hit by Thunderbolt
Oricorio is about to go full Double Slap on the Togekiss

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2021 16:15:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The shrieking noise from the Crobat indicated that there was a direct hit—only for the Dragonite to turn its own size advantage against the other.

Shit, Safeguard really complicates matters! This should’ve been done by now! He thought, internally panicking that the stupid shield had messed up half of his plans. At least there was still another half, but—

Shrieking again as the Dragonite aimed to pin him to the ground, the Crobat unloaded another Cross Poison attack as he took the hit; however if he timed this right—

With the incoming Oricorio, it was time to hopefully bait and switch!

A sudden burst of Dazzling Gleam was launched at the Oricorio; the Togekiss having full intention to switch with the Crobat so that they could each handle opponents that were more their own size.

Crobat used Cross Poison!
Togekiss used Dazzling Gleam!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,417 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2021 20:42:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Fortunately for his opponent, the Safeguard was going to end soon. But not just yet.

They were solid hits, both on the Crobat and the Dragonite. And still, the Dragonite was kept safe from the Cross Poison’s poisoning, but it knew that this protection wasn’t going to last much longer; all those hits were taking their toll. Tough as he may be, this Dragonite wasn’t invincible. But he still pushed forward - literally and metaphorically.

A quick fill-in from his Rotomdex, and Hideo became well aware his Dragonite was reaching his limit soon. “Go all-in!” Hideo shouted, “It’s now or never!

His Dragonite nodded, his mouth opening wide as his eyes went pure white. A white sphere appeared in front of his mouth, taking a moment to grow in size before firing forth in a line, the Hyper Beam fired straight for the Crobat.

His Oricorio was similarly occupied by her own opponent, getting those slaps in to stop that smug Togekiss. But her opponent had plans of their own, that Dazzling Gleam coming in fast. The attack itself wasn’t too rough, and she’d covered her face well enough to avoid being completely blinded, but she quickly noticed that her opponent bolted out of the cover once she lowered her fan.

And she would’ve completely lost track of the Togekiss without help. Hideo obviously couldn’t tell where it had gone, but to his fortune, his Rotomdex had a good view of the situation. “It’s headed to your Dragonite!” it told Hideo, “Don’t let it reach him!

Hideo was quick to intervene. “Jiggy, stop’em! He’s got his hands full!

His Oricorio had heard both the Rotomdex and her trainer, quickly spotting the fleeing Togekiss once she knew where it was headed. She chose to intercept it the fastest way she knew: her Aerial Ace brought her up out of the Rock Slide barrier, and it would bring her down just as quickly, aiming to smack the Togekiss down before it could reach the Dragonite.

Safeguard Duration: 5/5 (will end next post)
Dragonite was hit by Cross Poison
Dragonite used Hyper Beam on the Crobat
Oricorio was hit by Dazzling Gleam
Oricorio used Aerial Ace on the Togekiss

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 1:05:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Dazzling Gleam did have the advantage of behaving similarly to a flash-bang grenade; although one had to move pretty quickly in order to utilize the distraction.

That said—

After the Fairy-type attack had gone off, the Togekiss picked up the pace, hoping to get the Crobat out of the way—but the problem here was that she was too far away from the little purple bat to actually reach the other. Adding to that, Metronome was a big-ass gamble, what if she ended up triggering a self-destruct or an explosive attack instead?

Over where the Crobat was, there was a few seconds warning before a sudden attack from the Dragonite caught him straight in the path—

The burst of light was too fast for the smaller Pokémon to react.

At the same time, the Togekiss was still flying towards where the Hyper Beam had swept the Crobat away in its bright light—only the Oricorio from behind had forced her forward into the incoming beam as well.

Whoops.

As the brightness died away, there was not one, but two knocked-out Pokémon that had fallen to the ground—and it was only then Alexei saw what happened.

Ah, damn it, he thought to himself as he hobbled across the arena and recalled both fallen Pokémon before approaching the challenger.

“Honestly, had you not thrown that Safeguard up, it would’ve been over earlier than expected. Nice, unexpected strategy.”

Rummaging around the pocket, he then pulled out something and said, “Hold out your hand.”

Once the other had done so, he then pressed something into it.

“Congratulations!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 4:53:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: