awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 15:55:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
this is what happens when a city is run by its slithering underbelly. it's not news that slateport's still being held at the throat; the only league officers left to enforce laws in this city are corrupt to the bone. life goes on for some civilians, but even they don't come out at night. 

she does not think she will be targeted here, now that she is no longer a poster child for outspoken righteousness for the league. but still, she has a light jacket on, hood drawn up over her platinum hair. 

trash litters the beach. it rolls in the red tide waves, the blackened shore. her nose wrinkles at the smell. she steps over a discarded bag of chips and continues her walk of solitude, searching for something she'd seen on social media. 

wimpod fights.
close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
Please spare me from anything feminine
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 3:02:56 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

Tara can't help herself to feel ashamed to herself when she noticed the condition of the beach. Sure, she is not part of the people who contribute to the problem but as someone that is part of the enforcer to let this run rampantly to this point made her feel mad. 

Covering her mouth and nose with a handkerchief, Tara take a step into a place that filled with lots of garbage. Some already emit a foul stench that even her handkerchief doesn't block it out completely and there are also some that turn into a disgusting mush. "Ew, only a barbar would do this kind of thing" Tara grumbles. As she collects the trash into the trash bag she prepared, she saw a beautiful woman walks in solitude in the midst of the trash - creating a picturesque presence. 

"Hello, ma'am.. You should wear this handkerchief on your nose and mouth. The stench shouldn't be good for your health, I believe" Tara offers a handkerchief to Freya.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 13:59:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the tide is low and so she manages to find half a dozen sets of footsteps in the sand. so she follows them along the shoreline, phone in her hands, zooming in on anything that might be recognizable. this was only an hour ago. the timestamp from the live video warns her of how much time has passed; too long and they'll have moved on, enough and she'll be able to catch them in the act.

her gaze lifts and she turns when she senses someone else sharing the shore with her. and then she waits patiently. maybe this one is part of their circus. 

but no, she's not. freya looks down at the handkerchief and then away, down at the tracks she'd been following. is it that bad? her senses have been askew ever since her fight with fernando. unless she's breathing through her mouth, her smell has lessened. and her hearing is...different. acute sounds are vivid; in a crowd, she can hear whispers. 

but layman's speech, this woman here, is almost muffled. she takes the handkerchief, after her moment of thought, and then raises it to her face. 

"do you know anything about the wimpod fights on this beach?"
close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 5:11:32 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

There is something ethereal about the woman that she just met, something extraordinary but Tara can't tell what it is. The woman takes the handkerchief and put it on. Tara eyes remain to the figure of the woman without any single moment where she looks away. Then her thought got disturbed with a sudden yet curious question from the woman.

"A wimpod fight?" Tara ponders for a moment, trying to remember if there is a report regarding that back on her office. "Besides the fight is been done between a wimpod, I am afraid that I don't know anything else." Tara answers with a bit of tease. "Do you happen to be looking for pokemon fight? If so, maybe I can accompany you for a moment" Tara asks curiously wanting to know why she is looking for a wimpod fight. Is there something deeper behind that question? Tara want to dig the mystery out. 

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 15:52:09 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
either this woman is fucking with her or she really just wants to come along for the ride. freya hesitates, but figures there's really no harm in allowing her to tag along. after all, if she can't count on lyune right now to get her out of a scrap. . . she shakes her head. don't think like that. you can't be scared of him now. 

now that she can feel his fury and all the hurt in his heart. 

freya draws the bloody videos up on her phone and hands it to tara. there are trenches dug in a circle in the trash-ridden sand. several wimpod are left in the ring; there are jeers and shouts as firecrackers go off, skittering against the bugs, startling them into a frenzy. 

and then they rip each other apart. 

"gruesome, right?" she says sourly. "i'd like to scare the shit out of the assholes who think this is funny."
close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 6:24:55 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

Tara decides to follow her to... wherever she leads her to. In hindsight, to follow a stranger should have become a red flag but the sense of justice within her tells that something dangerous might be transpiring right here and right now. The woman lends her phone to show a video that displays a gruesome sight of a fight between two wimpod. It is not a normal pokemon fight between trainers, this is something much more than that. She suddenly felt queasy on her stomach but she managed to hold herself back from vomiting.

"How can they do this without any remorse" Her voice shakes in anger, asking a rhetorical answer without any desire to get an answer for it. Tara tries to rack her brain - "Scaring them is only work for a temporary solution as they will just come back again once the fear has subsided" Tara speculates. "To stop it for good, we need to arrest them and I can help you with that" Tara says as she takes out something from her pocket and shows her police badge to the woman. "I am Tara Arnnelia, Slateport Police Cadet. I will exert my authority to arrest them once we found them." Tara introduces herself.

NOTES: Something

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 23:32:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"because they're shitty people and the world is full of far too many of them," she says bluntly. if it were up to her - and socially acceptable - she'd have her dragons simply eat them and remove the problem. her brain has done a wonderful job of of simplifying things that way, but that still makes it a tad complicated when it comes to saving face. 

and she doesn't exactly have the arsenal to remove such burdens from society quietly. 

"slateport police cadet," she repeats with a chuckle. "you dirty yet? if you're not, the wolves are gonna chew you up and spit you out." the league is a lot of things, but they're not dumb. the police force in slateport is bought out and puppeteered by rocket. 

dirty cops are why these punk assholes are getting away with what they're doing right now. 

the dunes a few yards away from the shoreline grow in size as they walk down the beach. and eventually freya drifts from the trash-laden waves towards the massive domes of sand. and on the wind is where she can hear jeers. 

"mm, clever. all this sand muffles most of the noise. come on, cadet. we're getting closer."
close tab

played by

bunny

Tara
She/Her
August 10
Slateport City
Homosexual
Policewoman
Cadet
10 height
10 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tara
Tara Arnnelia
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 9:19:57 GMT
Tara Arnnelia Avatar

KUSOGAKI

The critics that are given out by the woman pained Tara's heart. The undertone that is spat out by the woman shows her disdain regarding the police force. Tara is not that naive, she is completely aware of the existence of the dirty back door agreement that is run by the higher-ups. However, she is currently powerless and has zero influence - Even if she wants to, she still can't make meaningful changes to the force and if she decides to take another route by destroying the force by using external force - It would only invite unnecessary chaos to public. Like it or not, the police force is still needed by the masses.

That's why Tara decides to ignores the passing snide remarks from her and back to the current problem. Being a cadet means that she doesn't have a lot of information to work with nor has the full authority to demand it. The curse of a hierarchical workplace such as the force. While proceeding further, Tara still picks up the trash and puts it inside the trash bag. Despite that there is a pressing matter like the Wimpod battle - Tara still remains dutiful with what she is going to do when she arrives at this place and that is taking out of the trash. There is a muffled jeer from a distance, Tara is unable to hear anything comprehensible from it but when she thought it was just her imagination - the woman claims that she hears the same noise.

"If they are not clever enough to do it like that. They won't be able to do that for this long" Tara states matter-of-factly. "Even if those dirty pigs allow this kind of thing to keep happening, they would have to take proper precautions from not it to get known by the public. They put their own image above their actual responsibility after all" Tara says passingly. If she got caught talking about this back in the office - She would probably get fired and thrown to jail with a false accusation.

Tara takes out Chomper and Sharkie which start to follow her from behind.

NOTES: Something

@someone

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 19:38:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"they're not going to be able to keep it up very long because we've found them," she says. freya doesn't pay any mind to tara's trivialities. she doesn't care that slateport's cops are dirty. she doesn't care that this woman thinks she can change things. she doesn't care about much these days. 

her fingers scratch at the pokeball hanging over her heart. she unclasps it from its silver twine and tosses it into the air. 

lyune emerges. his tail slams against the ground, fins flexing as he flicks out his tongue. her own shivers inside of her mouth as his hunger washes over her. he blinks, cocks his head at her, and lets loose a low hiss at the woman beside them. 

he steps over a dune, claws sinking into the sand. freya follows and then stands atop. a gaggle of trainers stare up at them, slack-jawed. wimpod carcasses lay at their feet. freya grins. 

"have at them, cadet. before we rip them apart." her voice is a guttural snarl, melding with the intimidating roar that bursts from lyune's maw. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wimp out [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 0:41:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(no rewards)