Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
misery loves company [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 4:35:33 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
x
-
@skye
When his manager told him that he would be going to Shoal Cave today for a photoshoot, Elliott thought it would be for something like upcoming winterwear or fall clothes that were in the making. Sometimes, companies already had prototypes of their outfits ready, so they would get models to wear them to see how they worked and potentially use the ad in the future.

And a cave would be a cool background for a winter-themed shoot, right?

Everything had been normal. Hair and makeup went smoothly, and then he was ushered to a stylist who would make sure his outfit was impeccable. But as he was getting ready, he began to realize...

Wasn't he wearing a lot less clothes, and thinner clothes, than was necessary for a shoot in a freezing cold cave?

"What's this about?" Eli asked, gesturing to his outfit. However, there really wasn't an answer because he was pushed into the depths of the cave to begin the shoot.

And, fuck, was it cold. He couldn't even see properly either.

"The hell? I thought this was going to be something with warmer clothes, not me standing here partially naked and wearing this thin thing!" he said, gesturing to whatever the hell was around his shoulder. Was is a cape? Was he supposed to be a gladiator or something?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
misery loves company [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 0:40:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Thank Arceus Rye was an organized person.
[break][break]
Even if he was one, do you have any idea how long it had taken him to find his winter coat?
[break][break]
Photoshoots meant for Autumn were not a rare occurrence at this time of the year, but even in the middle of winter it was not often that he was told they’d be shooting at somewhere like Shoal Cave, out of all places. He didn’t mind it all that much, because clients requested weird locations often enough, but he sure wished he had seen this coming when putting away his winter clothes a few months back.
[break][break]
Still, when he stood at the cave, he did so in a coat, warm pants, boots, and gloves.
[break][break]
The same could not be said for Elliott, and it sure made Rye glad his own modeling days had been short lived.
[break][break]
”It’s a perfume ad, you know how those are.” Rye said, his tone sounding bored and not at all apologetic. As much as he may have been sympathetic, that was just the way the cookie crumbled, wasn’t it?
[break][break]
Still, crimson eyes fell on the model while preparing his equipment, and he paused for a moment.
[break][break]
”Do you want a warm drink before we get started? It might help… I think we have coffee and stuff.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #AD7EA8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #AD7EA8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #AD7EA8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
misery loves company [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:11:12 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
x
-
@skye
Rye was the first person to tell Elliott exactly what was going on. The photographer himself. Not hair and makeup, not his costumer, nor his manager. They were on set, ready to go, and now he found out what the hell they were going to do.

Oh my fucking god. Eli was furious.

His face began to turn red, not from embarrassment or cold. He was holding his breath, rage slowly building inside as reality began to hit him.

"Are you SERIOUS? You idiots want to do a perfume shoot in a cold ass cave when I'm wearing almost nothing?" he practically shouted, his voice echoing in the cave. It wasn't directed at Rye, but to the team in general.

He saw them covering their ears from his outburst, which seemed like a screech in a relatively quiet place. He stomped away to the side, where Rye had pointed out there was coffee and other warm beverages. But before he could get there, he heard some strange noise from deeper in the cave.

Looking at Rye, Eli raised a brow. "What the hell was that?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
misery loves company [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 22:53:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: