part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
unfair advantage [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:49:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

If Mint had heard Elliot’s grumbling, he paid no mind to it focusing on the task at hand. It was dark as hell down there, and pretty smelly too. He felt the initial shudder run down his spine before blocking out the thought and staring up at the manhole. After a few minutes he saw the moving figure of Elliott’ blocking out part of the full moon that shown through slow moving clouds. With a soft thunk, bags and bags of money and poker chips fell clattering on the bottom of their cart. [break][break]

Eventually it looked like his partner was ready to come down. He tugged the cart out and cleared out of the way for his partner. “Watch your step!” he whispered through the gloom before beginning to go in the direction of one of their warehouses for transfer. “And don’t keep your princess waiting~” he added, still teasing as he adjusted his glasses and plugged his nose. Another mission without issue in the bag.

[break][break]

+ i jsut think prince shamrock is a cute name

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
unfair advantage [m]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:28:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: