part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 6:34:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

WILD POKEMOMN ARE ONE THING. Unruly domesticated ones are another. Fernando doesn’t blink twice as he stares down an aggressive Mightyena rampaging throughout the streets. All because it’s frustrated it can’t nab the Skitty that had already scampered up one of the sidewalk trees.

He gives the scene a quick glance over, calling out to the only other trainer on this side of the street.

That your Pokemon?

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 7:07:39 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

A commotion is occurring not too far from where the woman with rabbit ear standing on the top of a white majestic Absol. Lyssa thought that today is the best day for her to stroll around with Khione. A furious Mightyena is rampaging throughout the street, throwing tantrums over a runaway skitty. However, that wasn't so important compared to a man that comes to her and accuses her to be the culprit behind all of this.

"I am afraid not." Lyssa straight denying the notion without beating around the bushes. That way, she can minimize misunderstanding as much as possible. "Since you were asking that question, I presume that pokemon is not yours either. That can be tricky if it is a tamed pokemon - One can sue the owner for the destroyed property around but..." Lyssa trails off for a bit then shakes her head. No, she is not Eylyssa Karon, the heir of lawyer family anymore. She is now Eylyssa Kay the dancer. "... Forget it, what do you want to do? I will give you a helping hand. Not the pokemon move but an actual hand to help"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 8:14:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

FOR A MOMENT, Fernando stares at her absent-mindedly before continuing on with a slow nod. “Well,” he looks at her Absol and then at a Pokeball on his belt.

I was going to subdue it—unless you think you can handle it, trainer.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:25:38 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

A test

Lyssa abhors the concept of testing one's worth. However, she can't throw tantrum right now - There is also no indication of the man was actually trying to test her or not, it might also just be her imagination. Lyssa jumps down from Khione and pats her side while staring at the Mightyena like a hunter. "Khione, let's tame a bad dog... Okay," Lyssa says casually as Khione barks and rush to the rampaging Mightyena.

As they head to head, Mightyena's attention got directed to Khione who just come to him. "While I distract the Mightyena, I want you to save the Skitty and put them away from here," Lyssa asks the man who was with her right now before turning her attention back to the Mightyena. "Khione use DETECT!" Lyssa orders her pokemon as she starts to observe the movement of the Mightyena closely. The hound opens his mouth and rushes forward trying to BITE Khione but she evades it majestically as she already anticipating it. "Now, use KNOCK OUT!"

Khione quickly lifts her front paw and swipes it to the hound and knocks him out to the sideway. However, her attack wasn't strong enough to actually make the mightyena faints. Lyssa can't spare her time to look at Fernando to see if he is doing what she is asking to do, all she hopes is that he could finish it rather quickly.

NOTES: Something

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 18:14:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

HER RESOLUTENESS IS ALL IT TAKES FOR FERNANDO TO TAKE A BACK SEAT. It saves him the effort of having to make a scene, undoubtedly the less tolerable of the two.

Indeed,” he answers at her request, walking up to the tree and raising his hand up. The Skitty is well out of reach, several feet higher as it scampered well out of the Mightyena’s reach. Unless Fernando climbs it himself, there’s no way he can grab it from the ground level.

And yet, he doesn’t. As if waiting for the Pokemon to leap into his arms, he simply stands there, arms outstretched.

His attention is split between the Skitty and watching Lyssa handle herself.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 7:13:48 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Mightyena's focus remains on Khione as Khione manages to make sure that she is a threat to the Mightyena. The hound quickly once again rushes forward to crash his entire body to Khione but Khione sidesteps to avoid it beautifully, Lyssa who noticed that quickly follows it up with a move - "Khione try to get him knocked out again by using KNOCK OFF" Lyssa shouts and Khione obliged. A heavy impact from Khione once again knocked the Mightyena away once again but he is not fainting.

After assessing the situation with a rather calmer condition, Lyssa deems that Khione is not in immediate danger. She decides to look away for a moment and see that Fernando is just standing still like a statue and not doing anything underneath the tree where the skitty is She would mistake him with a statue if she didn't see him talking with her earlier. "Anything is wrong?" Lyssa asks Fernando while approaching him. Leaving Khione fighting with Mightyena momentarily.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 0:33:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

“NO,” he answers absentmindedly. Despite that, he remains pretty much in the same position, as if waiting for the Skitty to jump into his arms. That’s about the most he’ll expends, leaving the Pokemon to either oblige or remain.

You’re doing just fine,” he references to the battle, watching.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:56:48 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

Lyssa can't help herself start to think that Fernando might be mentally challenged with how he just stands there absentmindedly and claim that there is nothing wrong. Lyssa scratches the back of her head and stares at Fernando with a stare of pity. "O...kay, if you say so. I was overestimating the Mightyena earlier, I will finish it now" Lyssa decides to tell him that first and will quickly end the battle so she can lend a hand to Fernando.

"Khione use DETECT once again!" Lyssa shouts while Khione is observing Mightyena's movement once again. When the Mightyena is going to strike, Khione and Lyssa saw an opportunity to intercept - "Khione NIGHT SLASH!"

With a quick movement, by exploiting the opportunity - Khione slashes the Mightyena with a sharp slash and leaves the hound pokemon fainted. Lyssa quickly whistles to call Khione to her and once she gets closer, Lyssa quickly jumps to the back of Khione and propels herself to the tree, and adds a bit more momentum upward by stepping the tree trunk to arrives at the branches where the Skitty at. "Come here, kitty... kitty..." Lyssa tries to call the wary skitty. The skitty takes a step back bit by bit when Lyssa tries to approach her - Then she starts to realize that if she continues this, the skitty would fall.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 6:53:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

AN AMAZING FEAT OF ATHLETICS PUTS ALL THE WORK ON LYSSA. She scales right up to the Skitty, only feet out of reach due to the slimming nature of the tree’s branches. Unsurprisingly, Fernando remains under them, unwavering.

A tiny wisp of MISTY TERRAIN spreads from his fingers, wafting upwards. It homes in on the Skitty, a cloud of pink glitter and sparkles, spreading once it passes the Pokemon. Noticeably affected by the sudden mist, it leaps down, directly into Fernando’s arms.

Good job,” he comments, as if this is the expected outcome. As if none of this is unusual.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 8:32:54 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

WITCHCRAFT

Wait, no... That face and that ability, it can't be. Lyssa now feels dumb to not make a connection between the face of the person that she once saw on the news over the internet with the resting bitch face he has but the man that has been helping her is the one and only Fernando Silph, the avatar of Tapu Fini. 'Okay, I hope he didn't realize that I think of him as someone mental' Lyssa thought to herself as she jumps down with nimble feet and break the fall by front-rolling right beside Fern.

"This would finish faster if you actually help, you know" Lyssa blurt out, patting her body from the dust. "Now I am interested in why you decide to just stand there and not doing anything? Hit me with your best reason" Lyssa confronts Fernando, ignoring the identity of the man.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 9:56:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

HE LOOKS AT HER QUESTIONINGLY BUT A SMILE REMAINS PLASTERED ON HIS FACE. It’s small and dainty, much like the Skitty in his arms.

It looks like you had a handle on it,” is his honest answer. “Did you need me to step in, trainer?

Clearly not, considering how well her Absol managed to fed off the Mightyena. But he still asks to put the question on her. At what point did he need to interfere?

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 10:22:04 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

The act of feigning ignorance - The kind of act that she often sees from her parents in the past when the case is not in their favor. The man decided to gives a condescending reason to something completely not what she is asking for. 'Keep it in, Lyssa. You lose if you start to get angry and slap him right now' Lyssa holds herself back marvelously and lets out a long sigh. Her eyes lose all interest in Fernando and just waves her hand dismissing the man - A last act of pettiness to show that she is not beneath him.

"Not the reason that I was looking for but I will let that slide. From the looks of it, we are done here" Lyssa's eyes bore right to Fernando's eyes, and refuse to be the one who breaks it off first.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 10:29:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CATS

AND WHAT WE DO WITH THEM

“THANK YOU,” he slips in at the mention of letting him slide. What she thinks of him matters little in the grand scheme of things now that he’s returned to the Council. The fact she doesn’t seem to recognize him, in both action and words, tells him everything he needs to know.

Well, good job,” he answers with a growing grin as his own eye divert to the Skitty in his hand. He leans down to release it, setting it onto the street before the Pokemon quickly scampers away.

You handled that adequately.

And with that, he breaks off first, unfazed as he continues about his business.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CATS
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:31:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: