Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 19:02:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas once again found himself on Route 102. Despite how long it took to search for a certain Pokemon on his bucket list, he was far from giving up. Given what this Pokemon was capable of doing, there was no way he'd simply give up on finding the Pokemon in question. While he did have Colt to act as a sniper, this specific Pokemon was able to do things that Colt couldn't do, while Colt had abilities that set himself apart from their target.

But if he could bring both Colt and this Pokemon together, then the two could make a solid duo.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 5:37:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JUMPLUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
giga drain / acrobatics / fairy wind / poison powder
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 6:06:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas was walking down the path, he would spot a Jumpluff hopping towards him. Thomas slowed down to see whether or not it would pass. A hand hovered over one of the Pokeballs, ready to draw it, should the Jumpluff be aggressive. And indeed, upon seeing him, the Jumpluff would loose a Fairy Wind towards the trainer. Thomas quickly deployed the Scizor in the Pokeball, who blocked the Fairy Wind, looking more annoyed than anything as he braved the attack.

The Jumpluff would quickly and deftly hop over to the Scizor, attempting to line up for an Acrobatic strike on the armored bug. In response, Ripper would take a stance, and harden his body with Iron Defense, before the Jumpluff could slam into him. Ripper would skid back a few feet, grunting, but taking the attack well. He would then perform a quick Swords Dance, bolstering his fighting spirit, before charging at the Jumpluff with a Bullet Punch, then following it up with a Double Hit.

The Jumpluff cried out in pain as the steely pincer punched her, followed by the one-two combo delivered by the Scizor. The Grass-type would fall to the ground, having been knocked out by the attack.

"Good work, Ripper.", Thomas told the Scizor.

notes: Skipping Jumpluff

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 7:12:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EMOLGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / motor drive[break]
shock wave / encore / discharge / pursuit
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 1:27:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas was walking through the area, an apple would fall down through the sky. The apple would land right in front of Thomas, causing the trainer to look down, and investigate the fruit. After picking up the thing and looking up to the sky, he would see an Emolga zipping towards him, gesturing towards the apple he had just picked up.

"This yours?", Thomas asked the Emolga. The Emolga would give him a nod, prompting the trainer to hand the fruit over to the flying Electric-type. The Emolga would hurriedly take the apple, letting out a cry, before going off to enjoy his meal. With the confrontation avoided, Thomas and Ripper would continue along the path.

notes: Skipping

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 1:13:49 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TROPIUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
leaf storm / solar beam / synthesis / bestow
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Standing Hairs (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 16:43:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would continue to walk through the area, with the Scizor trailing behind him. From above, a large figure would spot the two. The shadow she cast would alert the duo to the fact that she was in the skies above them. Thomas would look up to see the large figure, before it flew off ahead of the group.

The Tropius would take a nose dive towards the ground, before landing several feet in front of the duo. She would waste no time in unleashing a Leaf Storm towards the trainer. Ripper himself wasted no time in stepping in front of his trainer to shield him from the Leaf Storm. As the leaves pelted his armored body, his expression would come off as more annoyed than in pain. Once it had subsided, Ripper would perform a quick Swords Dance to bolster his fighting spirits.

The Tropius would begin to take in sunlight, her wings extended out in a manner similar to solar panels. Meanwhile, Ripper would dash over with a Bullet Punch, striking the creature in the chest. As she recoiled and cried out in pain, Ripper would deliver a second Bullet Punch to the creature's jaw, in the form of an uppercut. This would cause the Tropius to go limp, her wings falling to her sides, as she dropped to the ground on her side.

"Good work, Ripper.", Thomas would tell the Scizor, before the two went off to town, leaving the Tropius behind.

notes: Ending